ONS-Shipdock-Assault-C

Anything about UT2004 mapping, Uscripting & more
Cat1981England

ONS-Shipdock-Assault-C

Postby Cat1981England » Wed 30. Aug 2017, 22:16

@Lou You'll eat your greens and you'll bloody well enjoy them!

Miauz55555 wrote:I think it's ok. The submarines are realy hard to see. Maybe brighter and lighter lights?

Will do.
Relic of Vengeance don't work without the mutator activated. Just the relics where we made the movers are working without the mutator (mutant should not used somewhere where you have a custom super weapon, ion, target painter).

Ahh ok, my bad. Any ideas on what could go there?
The projectile jumppads wasn't working (bouncing projectiles) when I made a lan dedicated.. I may forgot a serverpakage?

It should work.
That's why we made the movers.. mover up and rotating around the relic.. relic gone.. mover down.. so exact the other way around.

Are you trying to make me cry?
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1:

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Miauz55555

ONS-Shipdock-Assault-C

Postby Miauz55555 » Wed 30. Aug 2017, 23:12

Cat1981England wrote:Ahh ok, my bad. Any ideas on what could go there?

Maybe this shield beld thing fors put on valarna (with a high respawntime 240 or so).. will make a teamcoloured overlay over the user and absorps 100% from the damage until the ammong of shield is empty? .. Not sure.. maybe overpowered.
Are you trying to make me cry?

Did I made it? I wrote that you need to correct the mover positions. :p

Cat1981England

ONS-Shipdock-Assault-C

Postby Cat1981England » Thu 31. Aug 2017, 01:23

Miauz55555 wrote:Did I made it? I wrote that you need to correct the mover positions. :p

And this is why the EU will never work ;)

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

loucast

ONS-Shipdock-Assault-C

Postby loucast » Fri 1. Sep 2017, 23:38

Cat1981England wrote:@Lou You'll eat your greens and you'll bloody well enjoy them!

Cat1981England

ONS-Shipdock-Assault-C

Postby Cat1981England » Sat 2. Sep 2017, 14:52

The projectile jumppads work for me on lan dedicated, but not online. Not sure why, but i'll remove them on the final version.

ONS-Shipdock-Assault-C-beta1d

- I've made the lights around the under water subs lighter and brighter. Let me know if that's the look you want.
- Rather then having the relic movers spin round the pickup and disappear after its been picked up, what if we leave it as it is and just change the relic SM?

GLoups!
Description: Just play for fun.

ONS-Shipdock-Assault-C

Postby GLoups! » Sat 2. Sep 2017, 19:24

Not sure what means "Just change the relic SM", but if that's what I think there should be several SM, only problem Relics SM are not very well optimized with their 19 materials and 1800 tris, that's why i play with them few months ago because their skins can't be replicated, with one SM by relics it work even when the relics dropped down.
Relics.jpg
Relics.jpg (195.75 KiB) Viewed 207 times

To make this work on the server the sytem .U file need to be myleveled (0.1 Mo compressed) and need to edit the default class static-mesh properties (display), XRelicHealth, XRelicHaste ..., so you can change materials independently of one another in the SM browser, one SM by relics but this should be compress in contrary of Textures.

Cat1981England

ONS-Shipdock-Assault-C

Postby Cat1981England » Sat 2. Sep 2017, 19:45

What i did was create 5 myLeveled SM's each with their own texture and simply change the relic to use that SM.

GLoups!

ONS-Shipdock-Assault-C

Postby GLoups! » Sat 2. Sep 2017, 22:30

Only slightest difference is when the relics dropped down, but this is not a big deal.

Cat1981England

ONS-Shipdock-Assault-C

Postby Cat1981England » Sat 2. Sep 2017, 22:46

So do you think it's better like this or go with the movers popping up after the relic has been picked up?

GLoups!

ONS-Shipdock-Assault-C

Postby GLoups! » Sun 3. Sep 2017, 13:36

For the movers I don't know, i guess it is a matter of taste, this is the same map with optimized SM with bonus corresponding texture when these fall down and lower file size.

ONS-Shipdock-Assault-C-beta1e.ut2

Edit: movers are not bad after all, just my opinion ;)

Return to “The Creative Corner”