OmahaBeach

Anything about UT2004 mapping, Uscripting & more
Cat1981England
Administrator

Re: OmahaBeach

Postby Cat1981England » Thu 5. Jan 2017, 21:15

smalltown wrote:the trees near node 8 and node 11 too many of them got stuck many times in there with any air vehicle..../

Some of the trees around that area have pointy collisions which could explain that. I'll replace with cubed blocking volumes :thumbup:
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1:

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Cat1981England
Administrator

OmahaBeach

Postby Cat1981England » Sat 7. Jan 2017, 21:13

ONS-OmahaBeach-)o(-V5-C

- New water textures by the ship
- Simple cubed blocking volumes replace the more complex default ones that some of the trees use.

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Zon3r
Description: Don't shoot at me!

Postby Zon3r » Mon 9. Jan 2017, 17:59

Cat1981England wrote:ONS-OmahaBeach-)o(-V5-C

- New water textures by the ship
- Simple cubed blocking volumes replace the more complex default ones that some of the trees use.

Cat1981England
Administrator

Postby Cat1981England » Mon 9. Jan 2017, 19:38

Sorry, I removed the files when i updated the map pack yesterday. I should have left them up for longer.

ONS-OmahaBeach-)o(-V5-C and ONS-Aggressive-Alleys-C-SP1 download links are both back up. Will be removed next Sunday.

Return to “The Creative Corner”