There's an issue with making the walls transparent/glass between the v.cave and the core which is the ramps. If you make the walls a see through texture, then it has a weird affect which means that the players can see through the floor of the wall into open space. So what i've done is create a 3rd entrance/exit to the v.cave which i think should allow people to get to the core much quicker and address the issues raised.
A few other changes to make the map more "foot friendly". Some Relics (non-stackable) have been added and 4 new jumpads. I've also added a centre node and changed the link setup to hopefully help with comebacks.
- Third entrance to the v.caves added.
- Swapped the Odin and King Hell Hound over with the Badgers and placed the Badgers closer to the cores.
- Made the core teleporter emitters more noticeable.
- Added jumpad on top of the core block which goes to the Ion node block.
- Added Paladin to left primary nodes.
- Replaced Firebug tanks with Link tanks.
- Moved Udamage pickup from inside right primary block to inside left primary block.
- Placed Relic of Invisibility inside right primary block.
- Placed a Relic of Haste and Health on top of the highest bridges from core block.
- Replaced the Vortex pickup with a Portable Ion pickup.
- Reduced Lightning gun ammo.
- New link setup and an extra node at the centre of the map.
- 2 secret jumpads added which take you to the top of the central wall (Outer wall in the middle of the map, look for the lighter coloured blocks).
Feedback welcome as the next edit will probably be final