DM-RF-Dm19-High-Rise

Anything about UT2004 mapping, Uscripting & more
SAV1992

DM-RF-Dm19-High-Rise

Postby SAV1992 » Wed 13. Jul 2016, 23:47

Title: DM-RF-Dm19-High-Rise/Skyscraper.
Development Period: 14.01.2015/07.07.2016.
Release date: 07.07.2016.
Player Count: 8-16.
Level Author-DM-RF-Dm19- High-Rise: Semakov Anton Vyacheslavovich.

Description:
After the opening of the tournament organized by the Martian Ultor Corporation and a qualifying stage for the right to receive a long-awaited ticket home to Earth, you will again tempt your fate... You are somewhere orbiting the Earth on board the ultramodern Martian space station with gravitation field and urban infrastructure. You will face a decisive duel in a large futuristic skyscraper for the last opportunity to land in the air-space mini shuttle. Do not lose your golden, one in a million chance to come back home as a winner! Otherwise, you will have to stay in orbit for many more days, months, and perhaps even many more earth years... Good luck!

Comments:
This time I have decided to recreate one of the biggest and most beautiful multiplayer levels from 'Red faction 2001' on unreal engine 2 for the Unreal Tournament 2004. These seven years since I have become fond of architecture and design in 3D modelling, this is the fifth and the final level-remake which I tried to create as exact as possible, compared to the original.

Installation instructions:
Extract the folders with files from the archive into Unreal Tournament 2004 directory and you can start your game.

P.S.
This fifth remake has localization in several languages. You can choose any available languages in the folder named (Локализация-Локалізація-Лакалізацыя-Localization-Lokalisation). When you choose your language and the code of your game version (ANCL, Unicode, UTF-8) copy all the available folders (System и Textures) into the game directory.

Credits:
I would like to thank some people for their tremendous help with adaptation and localization. Big thanks goes to:
Daria Sukach-Ukrainian, English and German.
Andrey Ramanjuk (Rubykon) Belorussian.
Claude Bouzerand-French.
Sergio Elmergui-Spanish.
Thanks a lot to everyone who has put their kind contribution to this creation in its final version! My thank you very much also goes to such websites as:
Game portal-http://www.playground.ru
and the official company forum Epic Games-http://forums.epicgames.com

Contact information: Semakov Anton Vyacheslavovich, the Russian Federation ICQ-454-843-733 E-mail sav-1992@mail.ru

Do not live one life, live many...

Download link from Playground.ru http://www.playground.ru/files/unreal_tournament_2004_dm_rf_dm19_high_rise_remejk_urovnya_iz_red_faction_2001-130813/
Download link from Utzone.de http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=4377_DM-RF-Dm19-High-Rise

Screenshots of the level:
Last edited by SAV1992 on Fri 7. Jul 2017, 16:17, edited 9 times in total.

Zon3r
Description: Don't shoot at me!

Re: DM-RF-Dm19-High-Rise

Postby Zon3r » Thu 14. Jul 2016, 05:12

This map looks awesome, there is a slight problem, this is an ONS server, but if you can make an ONS map out of it, it would be great. Cheers

Miauz55555

Postby Miauz55555 » Thu 14. Jul 2016, 20:07

Very nice illumination. Cool map.

SAV1992

Postby SAV1992 » Thu 14. Jul 2016, 21:44

Zon3r wrote:This map looks awesome, there is a slight problem, this is an ONS server, but if you can make an ONS map out of it, it would be great. Cheers

I am sorry for missing this moment…I am afraid I can hardly ever remake it because it is too big and even slight change may cause BSP holes in the geometry of the level. Can you tell me how to delete the topic, please? Thanks a lot in advance!

GLoups!
Description: Just play for fun.

Postby GLoups! » Thu 14. Jul 2016, 23:23

Hum, In any case it's a real great job, furthermore to help keeping alive on theses years, the best unreal tournament game...

Miauz55555

Postby Miauz55555 » Thu 14. Jul 2016, 23:49

SAV1992 wrote:[...] Can you tell me how to delete the topic, please? Thanks a lot in advance!

Why you want to delete the topic? Just because you made a realy nice DM-map and this is an ONS-server? You are wellcome here to post and share your work and ideas. This forum-part is called "UT2004 » The Creative Corner" so everyone is wellcome. You don't have to play ons to post here.

Don't try to make an other gametype out of the map. It's a cool DM-map and the glas-efects are realy nice.

I will not delete the topic for you, because it's nice and keeps the game alive. :thumbup:
Btw. Wellcome to the forum.

SAV1992

Postby SAV1992 » Thu 14. Jul 2016, 23:51

GLoups! wrote:Hum, In any case it's a real great job, furthermore to help keeping alive on theses years, the best unreal tournament game...

Thank you very nice!

Return to “The Creative Corner”