Purge it.
14%

Total votes: 7

Dalyup!
Description: Haggis

Re: ONS-M5s-RottenTanks

Postby Dalyup! » Tue 30. May 2017, 17:49

Two minor complaints:

Is there a command sent to the lift to go up when the door goes down? Could the lift be made to go either faster or this command removed? It is quicker to be able to drop down rather than have to wait for the lift.

The font on the map is difficult to read, I think something a bit plainer would be nice. Not a big deal though.

Miauz55555

ONS-M5s-RottenTanks

Postby Miauz55555 » Wed 31. May 2017, 18:58

Dalyup! wrote:Is there a command sent to the lift to go up when the door goes down? Could the lift be made to go either faster or this command removed? It is quicker to be able to drop down rather than have to wait for the lift.

There is a trigger near the lift. It has no connection to the doors.. it may feel that way because it's so close together.
I lowered the lift speed in that version because I added the vehicles in the bunker and you can use the lift to drive up. If it's faster they will shot in the roof and explode. The upper trigger has to stay because you will damage yourselve with falling and for the bots.
But I can make either the lift smaller or the hole a bit bigger, or a hole near to it to just drop down?
The font on the map is difficult to read, I think something a bit plainer would be nice. Not a big deal though.

I need to make a new one anyway. That font called "Old London" btw. Just Arial was to boring. Maybe I find another nice one which is better reading, or someone has a font in mind?

Dalyup!
Description: Haggis

ONS-M5s-RottenTanks

Postby Dalyup! » Thu 1. Jun 2017, 18:43

Miauz55555 wrote:There is a trigger near the lift. It has no connection to the doors.. it may feel that way because it's so close together.
I lowered the lift speed in that version because I added the vehicles in the bunker and you can use the lift to drive up. If it's faster they will shot in the roof and explode. The upper trigger has to stay because you will damage yourselve with falling and for the bots.
But I can make either the lift smaller or the hole a bit bigger, or a hole near to it to just drop down?

Making the hole bigger seems the easiest method.

Miauz55555

ONS-M5s-RottenTanks

Postby Miauz55555 » Wed 7. Jun 2017, 11:59

I will make that hole thing. And I think I will move the big Boom Nuke from the bunker to the secret room. It's a bit to easy to get, and with the new node to close to a node. But I will put a normal redeemer there. Also the secret room is easier to find and easier to master. But I will remove the speed and the ghost relic from it. I think no one made it through the room in the version on the server, but having a Speed + Ghost + Radiation + Health + 150 Shield + 199 Health + 45 s DoubleDamage seems a litle to much when I make it easier. :D

Other improvements? Post here please. All who dosn't post here, have no right to complain about it. Point.

Miauz55555

ONS-M5s-RottenTanks

Postby Miauz55555 » Fri 9. Jun 2017, 10:45

Ok because there was no more feedback, here is the final version:
ONS-M5s-RottenTanks-C.7z · 2.98 MB:
Link in the first post.

Code: Select all

Sniper under Tanks.
Exchanged WGS-Nuke with redeemer.
EONS-Scrop.
Node Health and link heal changed.
Bunker Node.
Fixed some things.
More and better Antiportals.
Other Skybox for the colour.
Easier secret room.
Many other things.
Attachments
Shot00307_6-9-2017_ONS-M5s-RottenTanks-C.jpg
Shot00307_6-9-2017_ONS-M5s-RottenTanks-C.jpg (65.34 KiB) Viewed 312 times
Shot00308_6-9-2017_ONS-M5s-RottenTanks-C.jpg
Shot00308_6-9-2017_ONS-M5s-RottenTanks-C.jpg (65.24 KiB) Viewed 312 times
Shot00310_6-9-2017_ONS-M5s-RottenTanks-C.jpg
Shot00310_6-9-2017_ONS-M5s-RottenTanks-C.jpg (56.45 KiB) Viewed 312 times
Shot00311_6-9-2017_ONS-M5s-RottenTanks-C.jpg
Shot00311_6-9-2017_ONS-M5s-RottenTanks-C.jpg (74.17 KiB) Viewed 312 times
Shot00314_6-9-2017_ONS-M5s-RottenTanks-C.jpg
Shot00314_6-9-2017_ONS-M5s-RottenTanks-C.jpg (64.78 KiB) Viewed 312 times
Shot00315_6-9-2017_ONS-M5s-RottenTanks-C.jpg
Shot00315_6-9-2017_ONS-M5s-RottenTanks-C.jpg (74.95 KiB) Viewed 312 times

Zon3r
Description: Don't shoot at me!

ONS-M5s-RottenTanks

Postby Zon3r » Fri 9. Jun 2017, 17:08

I think you are asking too much with that secret room, (i don't even know where the entrance is, so i just used "ghost" to get down there) it's very easy to die, even when the wgs was in it's old place, people were not really going for it, now it's basically beyond most of the players reach. i can't do that shieldjump-walldodge thing, just like most of the players
Edit: found that letter room, then i died because 4 letters, really?
Considering that you die if you guess wrong even in god mode,(and there is that descending ceiling that also kills you even in god mode) if i have really bad luck, i need to die 100 times to find the right letters, no thanks, i'll pass :D

Miauz55555

ONS-M5s-RottenTanks

Postby Miauz55555 » Fri 9. Jun 2017, 18:27

Zon3r wrote:I think you are asking too much with that secret room, (i don't even know where the entrance is, so i just used "ghost" to get down there) it's very easy to die, even when the wgs was in it's old place, people were not really going for it, now it's basically beyond most of the players reach. i can't do that shieldjump-walldodge thing, just like most of the players
Edit: found that letter room, then i died because 4 letters, really?
Considering that you die if you guess wrong even in god mode,(and there is that descending ceiling that also kills you even in god mode) if i have really bad luck, i need to die 103 times to find the right letters, no thanks, i'll pass :D

:mrgreen: (I needed a bit to make it work as I want. I'm proud on the letter room mechanics. :cool2cool: )
I made the entrance more obvious, and the jumps are easy. I also wrote there what you have to do, or one posibility to manage it. You solved the ridel? You get a message (blue in the midle) when you step on the plate. And the normal one that you shall use the shock prime. Cause all other are doing a litle slash damage.. and the trap will kill you (in god mode :D ). It's a fair easy one.. I stole it from "warlords battlecry".. if you can't solve it, google is your friend. ;)
The normal Nuke is still there.
Do you have other things?

To the shield-jump: You can make a single key which you hold down, and on relese you make a shield-jump. It's not so fast as making it normal and not so cool, but it works perfect. User.ini =>

Code: Select all

Aliases[36]=(Command="switchweapon 1 | Button bFire | Fire | OnRelease Jump",Alias="Hammerjump")

Enter=Hammerjump

Return to “The Creative Corner”