Funny videos

Life, death, the weather and anything else
Pegasus
Description: ONSWordFactory

Funny videos

Postby Pegasus » Sat 12. Jan 2013, 02:23

After the resoundingly successful musical guide to thorough laptop fan cleaning previously, here's a more artsy follow-up to help you speedily master the ways of hip-hop superhit production.

And please, no thank-you's necessary either; knowing I had a hand in turning you all into craftsmen geniuses at various fields in just a few short minutes at a time is its own reward :). Now go forth and, once again, gift your new-found talents to the world, my children!

Pegasus

Funny videos

Postby Pegasus » Fri 1. Mar 2013, 23:53

So it's occurred to me that, in a recent stint of custom vehicle creation, certain authors have inexplicably decided to break with age old tradition and not abide by the previous UT unwritten law of bestowing animal names to their vehicles anymore, but opt, instead, for some other, freakish choices that presumably are more exotic or intriguing - you know who you are! To that end, and to better illustrate to these prodigal souls the error of their ways so that they may once more return to the loving fold, allow me to instruct you all now in some of the truly splendorous ways of mother nature below :):

You might also find this majestic account somewhat relevant to the previous content.

Cat1981England

Funny videos

Postby Cat1981England » Wed 6. Mar 2013, 23:22

Al Murray parodying the stereotypical British pub landlord :D.

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1:

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

aximon

Funny videos

Postby aximon » Wed 27. Mar 2013, 17:44

Entertaining Manta-run

http://youtu.be/suDmU1Lrt6o

GLoups!
Description: Just play for fun.

Funny videos

Postby GLoups! » Wed 27. Mar 2013, 18:11

:lol:

Pegasus

Funny videos

Postby Pegasus » Wed 27. Mar 2013, 21:45

The way the internet's headed (just going by, say, YT comments and console headset kids), you just know that at some point in the not too distant future you'll probably gonna need this:

Dedicated to Silvio on his recent return here ^^.

Also,
aximon wrote:Entertaining Manta-run

Lulz, "protect me, cone magic shieldgun"! Nice catch there. Btw, props on your other, brilliant lil video gift to our baby for its 9th birthday last week; really enjoyed it, even if you didn't bother to grace us with a posting of it here and despite me still not being able to find the exact version of the song you used :(. Keep up the good work, sir!

aximon

Re: Funny videos

Postby aximon » Thu 28. Mar 2013, 00:10

Thank you, Pegasus. I'm going to post it right away. Alas it's blocked in D-land.. The version you are looking for is by "xenia". Random gurl that appeared in of those casting shows.

Cat1981England

Funny videos

Postby Cat1981England » Mon 1. Apr 2013, 22:47

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Cat1981England

Funny videos

Postby Cat1981England » Wed 3. Apr 2013, 00:07

Just for Hawky :D

Gollum~*B*~AF
Description: it's my RING, only!

Funny videos

Postby Gollum~*B*~AF » Fri 5. Apr 2013, 12:26

rofl

Return to “Off Topic”