UT99 anyone?

Life, death, the weather and anything else
mikel

UT99 anyone?

Post by mikel »

I have read that some UT99 communities still exist on discord and elsewhere.
Anyone here still active on UT99 servers?
Would be fun to play "Overlord" again.. .
Miauz55555

UT99 anyone?

Post by Miauz55555 »

I have never played it. But I think Fors was playing it.
nospam200
Description: Im Greg J

UT99 anyone?

Post by nospam200 »

i used to be a big time ut99 player for years played all the low grav mods even weapon mods sniper only etc. very big for years from 1999 to approx 2013 i left after that played other stuff when i went back on it was pretty much camping only and some other servers low poeple with deathmatch only and instagib with few ppl. i go on there rarely but i guess on weekend busy like ut2004 with ceonss and onmi but i never checked. but long ago they had tons of server tons of mod tons of community but that all gone now gaming industry is microtransations and oh hey look at my avatar hey look at me. ut2004 is most old style gamers who appreciate gaming industry community etc. well half of the time LOL but ut99 sometime had a good commmnity there some basic friendship you would think that because today gaming industry sucks there would still be a remanning commmunity on there ut99 was great they got rid of teleporter which piss me off now the have graphling hook no mods anymore. and prob alot of cheaters too perhaps it mostly no longer community is now hey look at me and i want to own you and i want like on facebook.