Funny pictures thread

Postby SMOKER » Thu 4. May 2017, 18:08

Read the Conversation

Hawk
Description: Fly like an eagle euh hawk :p

Funny pictures thread

Postby Hawk » Sat 1. Jul 2017, 17:30

http://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf2017070 ... id=6522806

Go to the link above, lets all go to Danmark next year to watch this race olé :lol:
Hawk
Free as a bird

Zest
Description: zestfully clean

Funny pictures thread

Postby Zest » Thu 24. Aug 2017, 16:36

moin golly nice thread

SysX

Funny pictures thread

Postby SysX » Sat 16. Dec 2017, 14:24

That's me after getting a day of asswhooping ^^
Commercialized Killer!!!

Pegasus
Description: ONSWordFactory

Funny pictures thread

Postby Pegasus » Thu 28. Dec 2017, 23:53

Well, we're close to the end of the year again and this can only mean one thing - junk drawer dump time!

This year I've got a rare treat for you all. For the first time ever, I've been given permission to share with the community an exclusive look around the server's secretive facility! CEONSS, of course, is world-renowned for the innovative ONS it delivers, a reputation matched only by its state-of-the-art anti-intrusion and counter-espionage defenses. So, with the introduction out of the way, let's get to it!

The perimeter is guarded by our twin ancient guardian deities, usually assuming the form of "innocent" cats (exterior, supernatural security layer).

Those who manage to get through by masking their true intentions next have to face mind-bending horrors, crafted out of only the finest staff nipple, back, armpit and nostril hair (lower interior, psychological layer).

It stands to reason the only intruders who'll have made it this far will probably be robots, or mindless, soulless husks (or both), a threat easily bested by our motion-sensitive, heat-tracking Roomba of Doom (upper interior, physical layer).

Alongside all that, online intruders will have to contend with our artificial, super-intelligent sentry (server room, cyber layer).

Well, there you have it, folks, an ordinary day 'round the CEONSS office. Oh, and here's a pic of one of Ema's favourite bunnies to wrap up the tour (she insisted it was friendly enough to pet, but I don't think it liked me too much).

If anyone's left wondering why CEONSS takes security so seriously, it's not just because we have world-class ONS gameplay quality secrets to preserve. I mean, have you seen what this world is turning to lately?

For one thing, social interactions have only deteriorated ever since the true, corrosive nature of social media was revealed...

For another, it's not like you can look to public figures for inspiration or moral leadership either...
(it wasn't even a whole pig!)

If any of this has gotten you down though, don't despair. Never forget that the upcoming, violent revolution should still provide plenty of lucrative, anarcho-capitalist opportunities for the more enterprising among us :).

Well, that's all I got for this year. Hope you're all doing okay out there, and Happy Nondescript Winter Holiday remainder to you and yours!

Return to “Off Topic”