Merry Christmas!

Life, death, the weather and anything else
Astra{CZ}
Description: everyone is crazy

Re: Merry Christmas

Postby Astra{CZ} » Wed 25. Dec 2013, 18:31

RottenToTheCore wrote:
But in reallife i often wonder how young "grownup" 18 year olds look.

ehm...ehm...

The world is beautiful, just people are idi☆ts.

Pegasus
Description: ONSWordFactory

Re: Merry Christmas!

Postby Pegasus » Wed 25. Dec 2013, 20:10

In true CEONSS OffTop fashion, competing thread, whoooo !!1! Support the underdog, shun the bigger topic nonbelievers, rah-rah, fight the powah!
[Yeah, I guess I should probly get to merging those two sooner than later - or just wait a week and include the New Year's celebrations thread along in the resulting, conglomerated well-wishing thread. Just not today 'cause I am le tired.]

Anyway, on a more relevant note, Merry Christmas n' Happy Holidays to you and yours, fellow CEONSSers. Relax and enjoy the day's traditions with ppl you love if possible. Also, don't forget to counterbalance overeating with the necessary intake of sugars and/or caffeine to stave off early onset food coma as well as late-stage hyperactivity/insomnia; that's how you get pro at Xmas, yo :). Of course, eventually you're gonna come crashing down into your bed like a ton of bricks after a whole day's worth of gross deviations from your usual dietary routine, but you just might get to squeeze a few ggs before that happens. And, in the end, isn't that the entire point of Xmas :p?

To those of you still managing an adequate cerebral blood circulation, see you ingame. Maybe.

Xac
Description: keeping it UNreal since 2004

Postby Xac » Wed 25. Dec 2013, 23:55

Pegasus...if you're going to rejig this old thread, could you use the [youtube] [/youbube] trick to embed Serne's stuff in his post? Back in 2011 I don't think it was possible. :D
I tried to drown my sorrows, but somehow they learned how to swim...

Pegasus

Postby Pegasus » Thu 26. Dec 2013, 00:15

Uhh, I wasn't intending to rejig much of anything, Xac, just simply to merge the two Xmas threads together; but sure thing, all old posts' YT links now changed to video embeds. Let's pretend I'm doing this as an Xmas favour and not because having a 9-vids post is any kinda convenient precedent for something I might or might not be planning to unleash soon myself :p.

Xac

Postby Xac » Thu 26. Dec 2013, 00:28

Pegasus wrote:Uhh, I wasn't intending to rejig much of anything, Xac, just simply to merge the two Xmas threads together; but sure thing, all old posts' YT links now changed to video embeds. Let's pretend I'm doing this as an Xmas favour and not because having a 9-vids post is any kinda convenient precedent for something I might or might not be planning to unleash soon myself :p.

Thanks! Looking forward to your next post spreading over at least two pages... :lol:

RottenToTheCore
Description: Not related to Power-Cores ;)

Postby RottenToTheCore » Thu 26. Dec 2013, 01:27

K i'm outta here. This is goin into a direction that was never intended by me.
When you want to misunderstand sb you will always find ways to do so for your own amusement.

Have a nice christmas all of you :)!

Anik
Description: Pink gun nub

Postby Anik » Thu 26. Dec 2013, 01:33

Xac wrote:
Pegasus wrote:Uhh, I wasn't intending to rejig much of anything, Xac, just simply to merge the two Xmas threads together; but sure thing, all old posts' YT links now changed to video embeds. Let's pretend I'm doing this as an Xmas favour and not because having a 9-vids post is any kinda convenient precedent for something I might or might not be planning to unleash soon myself :p.

Thanks! Looking forward to your next post spreading over at least two pages... :lol:

:rofl:

Xac

Postby Xac » Thu 26. Dec 2013, 11:17

RottenToTheCore wrote:K i'm outta here. This is goin into a direction that was never intended by me.
When you want to misunderstand sb you will always find ways to do so for your own amusement.

Have a nice christmas all of you :)!

Rotten, no offence was intended by what I posted.

The law is very strict in the UK about this sort of thing, even visiting a website that has sexualised images of children on it can get you into serious trouble.

Maybe it would be best if Cat just changed the photo for something less contraversial?

Zon3r
Description: Don't shoot at me!

Postby Zon3r » Thu 26. Dec 2013, 14:13

It's not controversial, i google-ed a bit, she's only one year younger than me

Tiffany's Bio
Birthday: January 24, 1984
Hair color: Blonde
Bust: Natural

Pegasus

Postby Pegasus » Fri 27. Dec 2013, 15:06

Christmas threads merged, the galaxy is at peace.

Return to “Off Topic”