bad news from the ut community

UT2004 related discussions
Ariel
Description: Nothing to do here...

Re: bad news from the ut community

Postby Ariel » Wed 7. Mar 2012, 20:28

@Zon3r: This "moron" you speak of (me) gave laboRHEinz the hitsounds mutator you are now all enjoying while playing on CEONSS. What was the last thing you ever did for the UT community besides being a total douche? :machinegun:

Zon3r
Description: Don't shoot at me!

Postby Zon3r » Wed 7. Mar 2012, 21:59

im not crashing servers. i cant say that about you

Ariel

Postby Ariel » Thu 8. Mar 2012, 02:49

Geez, who the f**k is this guy? Get your facts straight before you start posting random shit, i never crashed servers. If there's anyone who should be banned, that person is Zon3r, for trolling.

Oh, and if anyone is wondering why i did what i did...Zon3r right here is the perfect example. It's people like him who make servers bad, insulting people for no reason, trolling, thinking their intellect is above others, and taking the fun out of the game. Aimbots will have their fun for a match or two but then they get banned or they leave, but trolls and pricks are forever present! I've had to deal with this kind of jerks throughout my whole time spent playing UT and i realized something: you can't win an argument with a troll by using common sense. So when i had the opportunity to do something to get back at them, i did! End of story!

That's all i had to say on the matter and i won't reply to anymore posts regarding this.

Zon3r

Postby Zon3r » Thu 8. Mar 2012, 07:34

?
"Get your facts straight before you start posting random shit"
"i played my part in making their life miserable :) "

"insulting people for no reason"
"i played my part in making their life miserable :) "

"I've had to deal with this kind of jerks"
how would u describe your actions?

"thinking their intellect is above others"
no need to be a rocket scientist to outsmart you, you girl named prick, google for the name "ariel".
""i played my part in making their life miserable :) "", you said this with a big grin, you are so full of it

"It's people like him who make servers bad" you just helped in closing a whole server park, and u have the face to say that to me?

Zeddicus
Description: UTAN Admin System SysOp

Postby Zeddicus » Thu 8. Mar 2012, 22:35

Zon3r wrote:[...] you girl named prick, google for the name "ariel".

Oh my, how do they educate you people over at serbia? Well I guess you can't be blamed for this, here: Ariel (The Tempest). You probably mistake "Ariel" with "Arielle", the famous character from "The Little Mermaid" (Disney). Sorry for the off-topic.

lilalurl

Postby lilalurl » Thu 8. Mar 2012, 22:55

Zeddicus wrote:
Oh my, how do they educate you people over at serbia? Well I guess you can't be blamed for this, here: Ariel (The Tempest). You probably mistake "Ariel" with "Arielle", the famous character from "The Little Mermaid" (Disney). Sorry for the off-topic.

Oh my, how do they educate you people over at UTAN? Well I guess you can't be blamed for this, here: Ariel (laundry). You probably mistake "Ariel" with "Ariel, the famous character from "The Tempest" (Shakespeare).

:D

Btw, in English, French and several other languages (Serbian too I suppose) Arielle (mermaid) is spelt Ariel:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_%28T ... Mermaid%29

so Zon3r could be right, although his statement is a bit silly.

I guess we will only know the truth if Ariel states where he took his nickname from. Probably either the Tempest or the Bible, although I am still tempted by the laundry option... ;)

Zeddicus
Description: UTAN Admin System SysOp

Postby Zeddicus » Thu 8. Mar 2012, 23:15

Yes, he's named after the female washing powder. That's the solution! You win 100 points.

Ariel

Postby Ariel » Thu 8. Mar 2012, 23:48

My name comes from The Tempest by W. Shakespeare. It is not a nickname it is my real name (shocking isn't it?).
I was born long before the laundry detergent came on the market in my country so that has no relevance whatsoever.
Ariel is not necessarily female although narrow minded people with no other valid arguments seem to throw that in my face in order to "win" an argument. Check out Ariel Ortega - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_Ortega , or Ariel Sharon - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_Sharon

I'm not even upset by him calling me female since I'm used to dealing with half brain dead people all the time. And it gives me great pleasure to explain to people where my name comes from because I'm proud of my name. I know what it represents in many cultures and in The Bible. But trolls will be trolls ^^ ;)

Zon3r

Postby Zon3r » Fri 9. Mar 2012, 07:34

zed you still have that annoying habit of talking into others conversations. go back to your moms basement.

"half brain dead people" whatever u say (your vocabulary is awesome, it contains at least 4 words )

i said that to ariel cause there was a guy in iTS eva01, he called him a "girl named (something, cant remember the exact word)".

so, this is the first page of google image search, i cant see shakespeare anywhere :D

elect
Description: Srly? Are u kidding me?

Postby elect » Fri 9. Mar 2012, 08:07

:ghehe:

Return to “General”