Description: I'm not so bad.

Re: bad news from the ut community

Postby xdemic » Sat 10. Mar 2012, 06:02

lol @ thread

Ariel
Description: Nothing to do here...

Postby Ariel » Mon 12. Mar 2012, 00:40

I think i now see why Zon3r is attacking me so viciously...hehe :) He must still be upset from the time i banned him when i was an iTS admin for insults to other players and chat spam, so he is a known troll ;)
I forgot about this ban tbh, but luckily i used to keep back-ups for my bans just in case i needed them again. Demo GUID made me laugh a bit...

Oh, well...here are most of my bans if any other admin needs them, you will see Zon3r there as well. :)

http://www.2shared.com/file/kIAXA8sg/Ariels_bans_2.html
http://www.2shared.com/file/XF9kjvjs/Ariels_bans.html

Corvus
Description: tobacco hax & smoke aim

Postby Corvus » Mon 12. Mar 2012, 01:04

"so he is a known troll ;) "

Sadly I can also confirm that.

Btw R.I.P. iTS :cry: I spent many good hours there. It had the best available connection to me. :cry:

Zon3r
Description: Don't shoot at me!

Postby Zon3r » Mon 12. Mar 2012, 06:57

"insults to other players and chat spam" your memory is not too good im afraid. you banned me because u were a moron. try to remember, we were talking on the demo server(my memory is good, it was primeval map), i told u that i have uxb demo (i tried it offline but forgot to remove it) in my system folder yet the antitcc didnt see it. i was just pointing out a flaw in your anti cheat system, and u banned me for cheating(i was banned for like 3-4hours) IF i was really cheating, the last thing would be to tell it to an admin. but i guess, logical thinking is not your strongest part. fix your memory princess

Ariel

Postby Ariel » Mon 12. Mar 2012, 17:13

Buehehe, indeed i had forgotten the reason as i did not write the bans in my files immediately after banning a certain player. Good thing you reminded me and in such a public way :)
Good job, Zon3r! Who's the man? You the man! Rofl, uxbdemo he says...epic moment right here. Ah, i just don't want to comment on how stupid you've just proven yourself to be. Maybe others will see you for who you really are now.

Have fun, mate!

P.S. Another fun fact: There is no AntiTCC or any other anti cheat system on demo servers because the demo version of the game does not allow any mutators to be loaded, so the "flaw" you pointed out was all just in your head :D

Zon3r

Postby Zon3r » Mon 12. Mar 2012, 18:53

again you are an idiot, back then i was talking about the full version server, even now that i have reminded you, you still cant remember, thats sad. something is really wrong with your head.
"Buehehe" lol
"i just don't want to comment on how stupid you've just proven yourself to be. Maybe others will see you for who you really are now." your point? i never cheated, never will, noone have accused me for cheating, cause i dont. so i dont see why the "Buehehe" is for. with every post you are writting one stupid thing after another. just leave, as you can see, noone is supporting server crashers here. dont u realise that? you didnt get a single supportive comment that counts. go away

Ariel

Postby Ariel » Mon 12. Mar 2012, 19:10

There was no primeval map on the full version server, dumb ass :) Only Primeval-32p and that is very different from the demo version where we first started chatting about your uxbdemo. And, as i recall, iTS didn't have a full version ONS server at that time. I left iTS very soon after the full version ONS server was rigged. My ban on you was on the demo server.
Corvus also agreed that you are a known troll so there, one supporter for Ariel. Buehehe @ you cause you reak of stupidity. You make me laugh so hard, just like eva01, yoggi and other mentally challanged people i've met in the game. Don't get me wrong, not all players are stupid and i surely am not the brightest one, but maaan :lol: when i come across people like you, omg dude, you just make my day, seriously! :lol:
Whenever i need a good laugh, i will count on you, Zon3r! Thank you for being my no. 1 troll! <3

Zon3r

Postby Zon3r » Mon 12. Mar 2012, 19:33

i said "you didnt get a single supportive comment that Counts" corvus is not one of them.
"mentally challanged people" just reread you posts. and the fact that i need to remind you for the 3rd time... why am i even trying.
"and i surely am not the brightest" see? i totally agree with you here.
anyway, im done talking to you, its no use. its like im talking with a 5 years old. from now on, you will be ignored

Ariel

Postby Ariel » Mon 12. Mar 2012, 19:53

KTHXBYE!

ace
Description: UT PLAYER

Postby ace » Tue 13. Mar 2012, 10:18

xdemic thet dont help you what you do to all members
i never forgive you
and i hope you never met me
i realy hate you for thet you do to all players
and all servers if you are angry to puch are up to you thet are betvin you and puch
but you do to all players not only iTS members or puch
you are one real idiot whit aut brain
:readit: :machinegun:

Return to “General”