[Known bug] Recent custom DamTypes not listed in ut2004stats' match logs

UT2004 related discussions
Turbo K
Description: ONS and AS player, mapper

Re: [Known bug] Recent custom DamTypes not listed in ut2004stats' match logs

Post by Turbo K » Wed 30. Mar 2016, 20:22

The PersesMAS on ONS-DiamondSword is not the most recent version of that vehicle, so it's different than the one on ONS-Syrma.
Also, the Draco is on the map ONS-LonesomeGlen in addition to the others Pegasus mentioned.

Pegasus
Description: ONSWordFactory

Post by Pegasus » Thu 31. Mar 2016, 22:38

Turbo K wrote:The PersesMAS on ONS-DiamondSword is not the most recent version of that vehicle, so it's different than the one on ONS-Syrma.[...]
Indeed, but, as far as the examination of this bug was concerned, all three maps (DiamondSword-Turbo)K(, Syrma-)o(-V3 and Syrma-)o(-SE-V4) contain the same 13 damtypes for the Perses' weapons, regardless of version.

Btw, since I'm posting, and seeing as this thread already seems to be serving a more referential purpose now, I'm wondering if some citation or source should be added for posterity regarding Flak's response - assuming it was a public statement, that is, which I'm still not completely clear on.

Perhaps some kind of brief summary of the bug's nature and current official reaction to it added as a header to the first post might also be in order, come to think of it...
Eyes in the skies.

Wormbo
Description: Coding Dude

Post by Wormbo » Fri 1. Apr 2016, 05:49

It was a direct message on Twitter after I started out asking publicly, so nothing I could link to.
The private part of the conversation essentially was me sending a lengthy description of the problem (but still a summary), then Flak's reply as quoted above, then me denoting that I had to try and eventually Flak agreeing and mentioning that she'd "keep asking". In other words, nothing highly official.