OMNI VS. CEONSS (first round)

Match event
Miauz55555

Postby Miauz55555 » Wed 2. Aug 2017, 18:10

We know you guys waited for this very long, and now we make it.

The Admins from Omnipotent and CEONSS were sitting together by a couple of beers and came to the conclusion that a litle match against each other would be a great idea. So here are the rules:

1. Date and Time: Sat 26.August.2017; Time 19:00 UTC (thats 21:00 CEST and 15:00 EDT).
    Duration will be some arround 2 hours.
  2. Pasword protected. IP and Pasword for the players only via PM.
  3. Mods and Mutators: StuntVehicles + Hitsound
  4. Roundtime: 1 Point Victory, 2 Point for normal, 1 for overtime, overtime after 20 min. Team with the most overall Points wins the match.
  5. Maps: 5 different maps. Every map is allowed (also stock maps). 2 Choice of omni and 2 from ceonss, 5th map we will both agree on.
    Maps will be picked at least 1 week before start. So deadline is 19.August.2017. Than the mapfiles will be uploaded and posted on both topics for the players to preload and get warm with the map. Map 5 is admin choice between omni and ceonss.
  6. Players: 5vs5. 5 Slots for omni and 5 slots for ceonss. There will also either an Spec-Slot for an omni admin or an UTV (If there is interest for UTV?) + an ceonss-Admin.
    Players need a forum account. The first 5 players which write in the topic that they defently want and will play are in. On the rematch players which haven't played before have the right to play before the ones which was playing in the first match. Sups: Players can also say they want to be a Sup. Same here first wrote first pick, but if there are more than 5 Players which want to play than a player comes before a Sup.
    An unexcused NoShow will lead to a ban for the next match event. Admins are last pick Sups as they know in before from the match. Sups which want to play need to be hang on Discord to get the pasword for the server in case they play.
    When a player is more than 5 min late it's a NoShow and a Sup will play the whole map. It's ok when s/he is on discord and write s/he needs a few more mins.
  7. All Maps will be SeverDemoRec. In the case anybody want it later.
  8. VoiceChat over Discord https://discord.gg/X4V8THM or TeamSpeak3 nl-voice.fragnet.net:10096 Would prefere discord over TS3 because the textchat stays and everybody can read it. Sure if you don't want to talk you don't need to. There are options to turn off the mic.
  9. Rematch on OMNI-Server: Same rules as above, but point 1 - 4 is omni choice.
Link to the topic on omni: http://forum.omnipotents.com/showthread.php?p=213643#post213643

We will soon post a list from which the players which will play can vote a map from. The players which will play can also suggest a map and vote for it.

We may can have more than 5 players.

Sedoy

Re: OMNI VS. CEONSS (first round)

Postby Sedoy » Wed 2. Aug 2017, 19:02

i want to join, (5 pick)

-Nick-

Postby -Nick- » Wed 2. Aug 2017, 19:20

This is cool.

I understand the match server only has so many slots. Is that the reason why there are only 5 slots per team? Not even full cap? Seems low considering two somewhat large (compared to the available slots) active communities are playing against eachother, which i guess will gain more interest than the normal match events?

Miauz55555

Postby Miauz55555 » Wed 2. Aug 2017, 19:52

Yes manly the slot thing. And omni will probl host the backround on there main-box and to many players will cause lag there than. When there are more players who want to play there is still the rull that the one who played has to step back for the ones who haven't. If that first test (two rounds) are fine, than it could be extended in future.

-Nick-

Postby -Nick- » Wed 2. Aug 2017, 20:11

Okay thanks. Good job to those invovled getting this together here and at omni. Hopefully it all goes smoothly.

Miauz55555 wrote:When there are more players who want to play there is still the rull that the one who played has to step back for the ones who haven't

Just to clarify the rule for people reading, is this per round? or the full 2 rounds/map?

Miauz55555 wrote:If that first test (two rounds) are fine, than it could be extended in future

That's cool to hear. I hope next time there is a way to increase the player count as i will definitely play. But for now, i think my potenial slot is best open to a player who will enjoy 5v5 more than me.

Miauz55555

Postby Miauz55555 » Wed 2. Aug 2017, 20:24

-Nick- wrote:
Miauz55555 wrote:When there are more players who want to play there is still the rull that the one who played has to step back for the ones who haven't

Just to clarify the rule for people reading, is this per round? or the full 2 rounds/map?

I don't understand that question. The step back thing: Let's say you play now. Than more than 6 want's to play on the backround and your name ie the 5. on the list. The 6 hasn't played yet. Than you have to step back. If there are 7 and number 5 and 4 had played than they has to step back.
Will make a list when the players played and how often, for this speacial match event.

-Nick-

Postby -Nick- » Wed 2. Aug 2017, 20:41

My question was when do players step back to let others have a chance to play? After the 2 rounds per map? or the whole match? i.e The rematch is when the players numbered 6+ can play.

Miauz55555 wrote:On the rematch players which haven't played before have the right to play before the ones which was playing in the first match.

This answers my question.

Thanks. I should have read this properly beforehand :thumbup:

fors
Description: skype:mushiak14

Postby fors » Wed 2. Aug 2017, 21:54

Woooow!!! A Glorious Epic Battle!!! I will take part! If you don't mind, it would be nice to have a voicechat in discord.

Hyden
Description: Eastern Coast Canadian, gamer

Re: OMNI VS. CEONSS (first round)

Postby Hyden » Wed 2. Aug 2017, 22:03

Have fun!

California
Description: CTF Defense

Postby California » Thu 3. Aug 2017, 04:29

I will play for you dudes if you need me. I should be available for the weekend unless I have weapons training that weekend, but I probably shouldn't. You can just rotate me in if its a map that needs some frag power on it (Masterbath, Tanks-A-Lots, Torlan, Tyrant). I dont mind sitting out maps so everyone can play. I'm puzzled why its no 6on6 for onslaught. I always thought that was the competitive configuration-at least on TWL it was.
Mirin'

Return to “CEONSS Match Server”