OMNI VS. CEONSS (first round)

Match event
Miauz55555

Postby Miauz55555 » Thu 3. Aug 2017, 19:37

If there is more interest we could make it 6vs6?

Broadcasting can be done either via twich, or an UTV-Server (You can spec as you would be on the server) if there is more interest than spec-slots.

Would be nice when you guys could start joining the discord-server (text- and voice-chat).

Dalyup!
Description: Haggis

Re: OMNI VS. CEONSS (first round)

Postby Dalyup! » Fri 4. Aug 2017, 11:49

6v6 was indeed the normal competitive format but we want to gauge interest first. Nothing (as far as I know) really stopping us from adding an extra two slots.

If anyone has suggestions for maps for our "CEONSS picks" then let them be known.

I would like to play too but I will bow out for others if necessary.

Miauz55555

Postby Miauz55555 » Fri 4. Aug 2017, 22:25

Sedoy wrote:i want to join, (5 pick)

You are wellcome.
fors wrote:Woooow!!! A Glorious Epic Battle!!! I will take part! If you don't mind, it would be nice to have a voicechat in discord.

You are wellcome, too. Join the discord-server https://discord.gg/X4V8THM
California wrote:I will play for you dudes if you need me. I should be available for the weekend unless I have weapons training that weekend, but I probably shouldn't. You can just rotate me in if its a map that needs some frag power on it (Masterbath, Tanks-A-Lots, Torlan, Tyrant). I dont mind sitting out maps so everyone can play. I'm puzzled why its no 6on6 for onslaught. I always thought that was the competitive configuration-at least on TWL it was.

Thank's Cali, very kind of you. How can we contact you for the IP and paswort, will you read the PM when send here? If you have weapon training please just wrote a short note in this topic that you'r unavailable. Maybe we can make it 6vs6 or 7vs7.. Cat is playing with the server.
-Nick- wrote:[...] That's cool to hear. I hope next time there is a way to increase the player count as i will definitely play. But for now, i think my potenial slot is best open to a player who will enjoy 5v5 more than me.

Seems that OMNI will bring up there best players.. that means we will need or best, too. So if you want to play, do it. Also if you have some skilled friends who may want to play, bring them in, AS-players or TAM-players are very wellcome, too. Make CEONSS great! :twisted:

California
Description: CTF Defense

Postby California » Fri 4. Aug 2017, 23:48

Judging by their forums, Omni seems most focused on what to put on their custom victory t-shirts. Pride precedes the fall they say. Any idea on who is going to captain the team?
Mirin'

-Nick-

Postby -Nick- » Sat 5. Aug 2017, 11:33

Miauz55555 wrote:Seems that OMNI will bring up there best players.. that means we will need or best, too. So if you want to play, do it. Also if you have some skilled friends who may want to play, bring them in, AS-players or TAM-players are very wellcome, too

Thanks, but i wont be playing this first match. My slot is best given to a player whos wants to play 5v5. OMNI are going to whip up their 'dream team' to beat us? How competitive is this? The player system you have in place at the moment is open and fair. Are we now going to deny someone playing because they're not good enough and get TAM players who don't play ONS? Personally i think the only requirments for a player should be that they play on CEONSS and are able to use Voice chat to effectively communitcate, doesn't matter about skill. Unless you want to make it about skill and whip up a team of the 5 'best' CEONSS players? Sure, we will have a better chance, but it's not fair to other players. Although i really like the idea of a ladder match which a user on the OMNI fourms came up with, future idea potentially.

Miauz55555

Postby Miauz55555 » Sat 5. Aug 2017, 12:15

-Nick- wrote:[...] Are we now going to deny someone playing because they're not good enough and get TAM players who don't play ONS? [...]

Naa, everyone who want to play can play. The first who write there name on the list can play and admins are last pick. We will never deny someone just because he is not one of the best players. It shall make fun.. also when omni are really creating there victory shirt. =D

Miauz55555

Postby Miauz55555 » Sun 6. Aug 2017, 14:08

We still need some players.. would be nice when you advertise it on the server.

Team so far:
  1. Sedoy
  2. Fors
  3. California
  4. DalyUp (Admin)
I can make a Sup, or a player when no other is found.

Join the discord thing: https://discord.gg/X4V8THM

California
Description: CTF Defense

Postby California » Sun 6. Aug 2017, 14:43

I'm in Discord. I gotta buy a cheapo mic though. I asked Empathy, Furniture, and Zest if they were interested in playing but they all said the same thing: They didn't think they were good enough to play. :(
Mirin'

Miauz55555

Postby Miauz55555 » Sun 6. Aug 2017, 15:05

Thanks for advertising.

They are good enough.. that's ONS not 1 vs 1 DM.. you can beat a team out of better players with better teamplay and timing. Doing a match with a nice team makes a lot of fun.. nice voice-chat is also kicking.

EmanReleipS
Administrator
Description: Pancake Fairy

Postby EmanReleipS » Sun 6. Aug 2017, 15:16

Thank you for asking them, Cali (and for kicking for our team!). :thumbup:

I think they are all great players! Please let them (and anyone else you will talk to about this match) know they are more than welcome to join and should not hold back because they think they are too bad. This is a great chance to simply have some fun together, like friendly soccer games.

No player will end up with a ban if our team loses, so get your butts on the list! Besides, there will be more rounds in which we can smash OMNI! ;)

Return to “CEONSS Match Server”