CEONSS Match Event Organization (6th March?, see p. 37)

Match event
EmanReleipS
Description: Pancake Fairy

Re: CEONSS Match Event Organization (13th of Feb?, see p. 35

Postby EmanReleipS » Wed 11. Feb 2015, 20:56

Okay, so here's the player list for Friday (13th):

- Ema
- Dally
- Xac
- Forsy
- Mani (probably)

We need more people!

Btw, I won't be able to skype or use TS this time. I have laryngitis and can't talk at all.

Zon3r
Description: Don't shoot at me!

Postby Zon3r » Thu 12. Feb 2015, 07:11

and you left me out..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Xac
Description: keeping it UNreal since 2004

Postby Xac » Thu 12. Feb 2015, 10:18

EmanReleipS wrote:
Btw, I won't be able to skype or use TS this time. I have laryngitis and can't talk at all.

Oh no, I hope you get better soon. Your keyboard is going to take a hammering on Friday! :lol:
I tried to drown my sorrows, but somehow they learned how to swim...

EmanReleipS

Postby EmanReleipS » Thu 12. Feb 2015, 17:21

Zon3r wrote:and you left me...

Aww, sorry, Zony! I made your name extra pretty and big.

player list for Friday (13th):

- Ema
- Dally
- Xac
- Forsy
- Mani (probably)
- Gaffy
- Zony

Lara_Lin

Postby Lara_Lin » Thu 12. Feb 2015, 21:57

i can join too... if u wont have enough players :)

EmanReleipS

Postby EmanReleipS » Fri 13. Feb 2015, 17:40

That would be excellent!

Player list for Friday (13th), 8pm-10pm (German time)/7pm-9pm (British time)

- Ema
- Dally
- Xac
- Forsy
- Mani (probably)
- Gaffy
- Zony
- Lara
- Sainty
- Hdtv

Now, Sainty (SaintBaz) hasn't joined the forum yet, so I need to figure out how to get a hold of him. If you see him on the server tonight before the match, please ask him to make an account here. :)

My apologies that I've been a bit slow organizing this event. Blame it on me still being sick. Do you guys have any map suggestions? I will make the teams and think about the map list now.

Dalyup!
Description: Haggis

Postby Dalyup! » Fri 13. Feb 2015, 17:52

Torlan, then Torlan, after that some Torlan, then change a bit with Torlan and finish with Torlan.

Also, could play Tek and Playground, I guess. Maybe Dria and/or Doubleslap.

EmanReleipS

Postby EmanReleipS » Fri 13. Feb 2015, 17:55

Okay, thanks for the suggestions. Dria seems a bit too big even though it has plenty of fast vehicles.

How about these maps?

- Torlan
- Tek
- Playground
- ABC
- Storage

How do these teams sound?

Team 1:
- Dally
- Zony
- Lara
- Hdtv
- Xac

Team 2:
- Forsy
- Gaffy
- Sainty
- Ema
- Maniac

Dalyup!
Description: Haggis

Postby Dalyup! » Fri 13. Feb 2015, 17:57

Teams look okay from my knowledge of players' skill levels, but there is a distinct lack of Torlan in that map list.

EmanReleipS

Postby EmanReleipS » Fri 13. Feb 2015, 17:58

Dalyup! wrote:Teams look okay from my knowledge of players' skill levels, but there is a distinct lack of Torlan in that map list.

I know, I saw that. Edited the post, look again now, please. :D

Return to “CEONSS Match Server”