April Fool's Match (Wed, April 1st)

Match event
Cat1981England
Administrator

Re: April Fool's Match (Wed, April 1st)

Postby Cat1981England » Fri 3. Apr 2015, 00:26

Pegasus wrote:PPPS: Seems the Quick Reply button has stopped working in the recently created/moved subforums (this one and one other in the Admin section, specifically).

Thanks. Working now :thumbup:
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1:

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

EmanReleipS
Description: Pancake Fairy

Postby EmanReleipS » Fri 3. Apr 2015, 00:26

Pegasus wrote:Seeing all these pics posted up reminded me to finally ask. So, how did BBB-V2K handle for ya?

It was quite nice and I think one of our longer matches. Still had my problems getting through any corridor with Rotti or Forsy at the other end....

PPPS: Seems the Quick Reply button has stopped working in the recently created/moved subforums (this one and one other in the Admin section, specifically).

Yeah, that's really odd. It's working in the Bans & Appeals sub-forum. :dunnosoz:

Gaffer
Description: Total arse

Postby Gaffer » Fri 3. Apr 2015, 00:42

I really enjoyed BBB. It is spacious enough for 10 players and you need to keep a constant eye on which node to get due to that diagonal link.
Pegasus wrote:PS: Thought I could keep it bottled in, but after it popped up again, I just cracked... Why the long face, Gaff :p?
PPS: I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.
PPPPS: Not really sorry.

The reason for melancholic look is that I was getting a lot of flack from the players during the event. *ba dum tsss* :ghehe:
Now I think both you and I must seek repentance for crimes against comedy.

Return to “CEONSS Match Server”