The Manta on Foundry

Feedback, discussion & bug reporting on current maps
Tampeloeres
Description: Dutch

The Manta on Foundry

Postby Tampeloeres » Sat 8. Feb 2014, 15:39

So I got knocked off one of the support beams of the central platform the other day and thought I was gonna enjoy a hot bath of death and closed my eyes. Then I opened them and found myself in a small chamber, and on the wall there was a poster greeting me. On the poster were instructions to the Manta, but I didn't have time to follow them (though I tried).

So I was wondering if many people knew about this and if the Manta is accessible? And is there a way to play through the map solo so I can look for it without hindering my team?

EmanReleipS
Description: Pancake Fairy

Re: The Manta on Foundry

Postby EmanReleipS » Sat 8. Feb 2014, 15:49

As far as I've heard, there is a secret room you can access via a teleporter. That teleporter is located at one of the spikes at the middle node. Yesterday a player asked about the manta and when I told him this, he said he was able to find the room and I think the manta, too. I haven't tried it personally yet, though.

It's not common knowledge. Most matches will be without the manta. You can always download the map file, place it in your maps folder and try it offline to see if you can find it. :)

Astra{CZ}
Description: everyone is crazy

Postby Astra{CZ} » Sat 8. Feb 2014, 15:54

I tried it...but probably I disappoint you...
portal which is underground...does not work...if someone corrects it ... so its no problem :-)

The world is beautiful, just people are idi☆ts.

EmanReleipS

Postby EmanReleipS » Sat 8. Feb 2014, 16:09

Hm...of course now that I'm looking for this map, I can't find it. Anyone have a download link so that I can search for the room offline?

Astra{CZ}

Postby Astra{CZ} » Sat 8. Feb 2014, 16:13

I was looking for it ... I found the entrance to the room...But it is closed...So if you do it so you are the magician :ghehe: :ghehe:

EmanReleipS

Postby EmanReleipS » Sat 8. Feb 2014, 16:29

Astra{CZ} wrote:I was looking for it ... I found the entrance to the room...But it is closed...So if you do it so you are the magician :ghehe: :ghehe:

Maybe your team needs to control the node?

Astra{CZ}

Postby Astra{CZ} » Sat 8. Feb 2014, 16:33

EmanReleipS wrote:
Astra{CZ} wrote:I was looking for it ... I found the entrance to the room...But it is closed...So if you do it so you are the magician :ghehe: :ghehe:

Maybe your team needs to control the node?

I'm not sure I think I've done it... it's about a year back...so can't really remember...im sorry

Tampeloeres
Description: Dutch

Postby Tampeloeres » Sat 8. Feb 2014, 16:41

I think it doesn't matter if you control the node. There's supposed to be a switch you need to activate before you get to the teleporter but I cannot find it. (I extracted the map from the cache folder cuz I couldn't find a download either)

Astra{CZ}

Postby Astra{CZ} » Sat 8. Feb 2014, 16:47

same problem... therefore can not be opened teleport...search took me 3 days...:D Then I gave it up...good luck!

Cheese_it!
Description: Sitting Duck

Postby Cheese_it! » Sat 8. Feb 2014, 17:15

In the secret room, there are instructions telling you to activate two switches, but I've no idea where the switches are (?)

But it is possible to shoot the manta down with the shock rifle (from the middle node)... :D

Return to “Map Troubleshooting & Feedback”