My own feedback:
Overall, a beautiful looking map and quite different from the norm in its openness. It's quite a pleasant change from the confined visual nature of other maps and the colour scheme feels unique. Ignoring the gameplay issues, it's quite stand-out.
But it does have gameplay issues:
- The low-gravity is fine but it's not expressed very well or at all that there is none in the buildings. Perhaps some sort of visual cue, like passable force fields at all the entrances to give the feeling you are entering somewhere protected? Might give a better impression to people.
- Single node primary node layouts almost never work, i.e. they lead to grinding stalemates. That's what happened when I played this map. Perhaps re-organise the map by making the distance outside nodes primaries as well.
- If you want to keep the single primary at least rotate the terrain of the primaries a bit. It is almost completely exposed from every angle except from the core, which makes it really hard to keep up. The attacking team also get loads of flyers so you can't really defend it with a paladin (which you don't have the core anyway).
- Re-organise or change the vehicles in the middle nodes. They are fine as they if the node that needs to be attacked from the primary didn't have a powerfully positioned paladin defending it and the other middle node didn't have a tank that can snipe the primary. You could even swap these two vehicles and it might be okay.
- Replace all normal scorpions with EONS scorpions. Normal scorpions are just useless and the distances from the core to any node is quite far on foot.
- The vehicles at the core seem quite woeful (I only remember 3, only 1 was a flyer), especially with large amounts of players