To quote the Anti TCC manual about these seemingly rarely-used commands:
Admin slap/kill commands
Anti TCC allows admins to slap or kill players via console commands. Available commands are:
Neither of these methods will damage other players directly. Note that vehicles exploding as a result of a kill might still hurt other players, though.
- Slap – Slaps the specified player once for 10 points of damage. Slapping kicks a player out of vehicles and turrets.
- Kill – Kills the specified player with the "best" method available. Outdoors this is either "toast" or "strike", indoors it's usually "blowup". This command never selects "slapkill".
- RandomKill – Kills the specified player with a random method as listed below.
- Toast – The specified player is killed by a laser beam fired from an orbital satellite. This only works after an Ion Painter was used or the map originally contained an Ion Cannon satellite.
- Strike – The specified player is struck by lightning. This only works outdoors or at least requires considerable room above the player.
- BlowUp – The specified player explodes spontaneously.
- SlapKill – The specified player is slapped again and again until he or she dies.
The player can be specified the same way as in the WhoIs command, but additionally you can also specify bot names if you want to try it out on an otherwise empty server.