BUNK - Vehicle stealing

Deckard26354
Description: RAF Senior Engineering Tech

BUNK - Vehicle stealing

Postby Deckard26354 » Tue 19. Jun 2018, 21:15

Sorry I've had enough of this f***ing idiot now, blatant vehicle stealing from supposedly one of your own team then just leaving a node under construction

When I call him out on this all I get is "haha" like a 8 yr old child,

THIS is what's wrong with the behavior on the server at the minute - obviously I know nothing will be done about him as it seems he's untouchable somehow but it has to be said out in the open.

He's a just a loud mouth child who is only interested in ranting and his own score, this is supposed to be a team game.

Rant over - think it's time I found another server, I hoped Ceonss was different but it appears not :firedevil:
Rhetoric : language designed to have a persuasive or impressive effect, but which is often regarded as lacking in sincerity or meaningful content.

EmanReleipS
Administrator
Description: Pancake Fairy

BUNK - Vehicle stealing

Postby EmanReleipS » Tue 19. Jun 2018, 23:16

Those are not server rules, so we cannot punish Bunk for that. We can only encourage him to be more considerate.

However, insulting other players is against our rules. I have overlooked your previous insult and I will leave you with a warning here, but the next time I read an insult here or on the server, I will mute you for a few days. If you two have some differences, please just ignore each other, or sort them out privately.

Deckard26354

BUNK - Vehicle stealing

Postby Deckard26354 » Wed 20. Jun 2018, 20:51

Ok that gives me the answer I was expecting

He's able to insult at will, I'll get muted.

Now I know why so many people prefer to play in silence
Rhetoric : language designed to have a persuasive or impressive effect, but which is often regarded as lacking in sincerity or meaningful content.

widurr

BUNK - Vehicle stealing

Postby widurr » Wed 20. Jun 2018, 21:10

Deckard26354 wrote:He's able to insult at will, I'll get muted

Everyone is expected to follow rules, no exceptions here.
You are not on the server 24/7 and don't have access to any private communication we might or might not have had with him, so please refrain from such comments, as they are simply not true.

In any case, there will always be someone not playing by the rules of the server or good manners. If you want to report such a person, feel free to do it, but in a calm and professional manner. By raising your voice and insulting ppl, not only you're braking rules yourself, but you're making yourself less credible (this really applies to every situation, not only this forum).

Deckard26354

BUNK - Vehicle stealing

Postby Deckard26354 » Wed 20. Jun 2018, 21:15

I have now removed associations to myself and the spare E-mail used for registering with CEONSS, please delete my account completely

SysX

BUNK - Vehicle stealing

Postby SysX » Thu 21. Jun 2018, 16:58

From my experience ppl that insult on the spot/toxic are usually dealt with or you are making it bigger then it needs to be... not personally m8 but you get dickheads everywhere.
And there is something like having too much rules, soon ppl will whine about anything really to the point that ppl need safe spaces and such.

Im honest when I tell you this, that ceons is prob one of the most relaxed servers I have ever played on since launch 2004.
Commercialized Killer!!!

Deckard26354

BUNK - Vehicle stealing

Postby Deckard26354 » Thu 21. Jun 2018, 19:45

widurr wrote:
Deckard26354 wrote:He's able to insult at will, I'll get muted

Everyone is expected to follow rules, no exceptions here.
You are not on the server 24/7 and don't have access to any private communication we might or might not have had with him, so please refrain from such comments, as they are simply not true.

In any case, there will always be someone not playing by the rules of the server or good manners. If you want to report such a person, feel free to do it, but in a calm and professional manner. By raising your voice and insulting ppl, not only you're braking rules yourself, but you're making yourself less credible (this really applies to every situation, not only this forum).

Widurr I am referring to his conduct with me and me alone - personally I don't care how he acts with others, none of my business.

And really I need no lectures in professional conduct, I don't crave credibility - I've played Unreal since the start and am still doing so on UT4, I very rarely have arguments with people, I let them get on with things as they see fit.

GLoups!
Description: Just play for fun.

BUNK - Vehicle stealing

Postby GLoups! » Thu 21. Jun 2018, 21:48

In short, it's as if you were angry, it can be understood, on the other hand what you describe is not enough to punish him, we can not like everyone, I don't know him but if I only refer to your post, there's simply not enough material to act.

Stealing a vehicle is not a rule of courtesy, agree with that, besides this can't lead to a sanction, and find out if a person is playing for the score is somewhat subjective as i spectate a few games with him last week, in majority all earned by his team, well it is not evidence in itself, but as far as i know nothing can prevent a player from wanting to score but does not highlight the quality of a player from a good game point of view.

Anyway if you are in the losing team, you have to try your best and if you lose it's not the end of the world, if you win don't be jealous for scores, you participated.

EmanReleipS
Administrator
Description: Pancake Fairy

BUNK - Vehicle stealing

Postby EmanReleipS » Thu 21. Jun 2018, 23:11

I just returned from a work trip, but I think everything was said already. I'm locking this thread.

Return to “Reports, Bans & Appeals”