Alexandr8153

alexandr8153

Alexandr8153

Post by alexandr8153 » Thu 25. Apr 2019, 23:53

Hey Nick! I'm respect you and server rules. You are really man of sense
and I hope, that everything is ok.
I'm agreed, that server language is English as a main language, but not single(it should be 90-99%).
Don't worry, if you don't understand another languages, just look for flooding, that should be enough.
Think about convenience of players. It's really inconvenient to use only English for someone, I need sometimes to check my words and my grammar is not good.
Imagine, if someone said to you, that you should speak only by Chinese or arabic.
Regards.

-Nick-

Alexandr8153

Post by -Nick- » Fri 26. Apr 2019, 09:08

Hi Alex,

The only reason i didn't take this further is the fact that you did stop speaking your lanugage when asked, and you now seem to 'agreed'. As for our conversation, you clearly did not understand, despite me stating my concern.

Heres parts of our convo.

-Nick- Alex the server language is English.
Alexandr8153 and?

-Nick- and how do i know your not insulting or saying what was said in that thread?
Alexandr8153 why you should?
-Nick- the server language is english, please respect that
Alexandr8153 and please, respect my language too

Alexandr8153 Nick, English is inconwinient for me, so I use russian, when I speak with russians or Ucrainians.
-Nick- and the server language is English
Alexandr8153 does that mean, that I can't use another languages?
-Nick- English.

Alexandr8153 Nick, can you explayn me, why another languages are Illegal there?
-Nick- i have already told you

I am one of many admins, our duty is to make sure players have a good expereince playing on our server. I only speak English, I must be aware of what you are saying in another language, as goes for everyone else. As Gaffer said perfectly 'other languages cannot be moderated'

Don't worry, if you don't understand another languages, just look for flooding, that should be enough.
Admins decide how we approach rule breaking.

Alexandr8153 Nick, you know what?
-Nick- that you can speak English? Yes.
Alexandr8153 No, suck the dick, idiot

I don't expect an apologie for the insult. but if you cannot respect my admin role and our server rules then you will not be welcome to play on our server.

alexandr8153

Alexandr8153

Post by alexandr8153 » Fri 26. Apr 2019, 15:08

I respect your admin role.
Do you know that language discrimination is same as racism?
I'm not your employer, server is public so I can speak not only by English according to laws of Great Britain.
Everything was ok during for half year, before you said "English, only".
There is not criminals, trolls or mad people from russia, server is old and community is friendly.
Less than 100 original players plays on that server during for week.
18/24 hours it's a half empty.
I'm agreed, that server language is English.
It doesn't mean, that everyone must speak only by english.
I said not a lot by russian, and wasn't problems before yesterday.
English is not convenient for everyone.
For a constructive dialog would be better, if you remove and forget the shit which I said to you(last, yesterday).
"Admins decide how we approach rule breaking." Well, I'm understood that you are follow to rules.
I'll better talk with a server creator.
Question: who is a creator of server?

EmanReleipS
Administrator
Description: Pancake Fairy

Alexandr8153

Post by EmanReleipS » Fri 26. Apr 2019, 17:54

alexandr8153 wrote:I respect your admin role.
Do you know that language discrimination is same as racism?
I'm not your employer, server is public so I can speak not only by English according to laws of Great Britain.
Everything was ok during for half year, before you said "English, only".
There is not criminals, trolls or mad people from russia, server is old and community is friendly.
Less than 100 original players plays on that server during for week.
18/24 hours it's a half empty.
I'm agreed, that server language is English.
It doesn't mean, that everyone must speak only by english.
I said not a lot by russian, and wasn't problems before yesterday.
English is not convenient for everyone.
For a constructive dialog would be better, if you remove and forget the shit which I said to you(last, yesterday).
"Admins decide how we approach rule breaking." Well, I'm understood that you are follow to rules.
I'll better talk with a server creator.
Question: who is a creator of server?
Alex, please review our rules. A quick "privet" is absolutely fine, but we do not allow entire conversations in other languages.

If you wish to speak in a language other than English, please move to Spectators and use the team chat there. You can also use our Discord server.

I am the owner of this server. While you are playing on this server, you have to follow our rules.

-Nick-

Alexandr8153

Post by -Nick- » Fri 26. Apr 2019, 18:35

alexandr8153 wrote:I'm not your employer, server is public so I can speak not only by English according to laws of Great Britain.
Server is public, but you forgot the part where we pay for it and put in our free time to provide this server so players like you can still play. Therefore you are subject to our rules and wether you can play on this server is at our discretion.
alexandr8153 wrote:wasn't problems before yesterday.
It is a problem and this is something i will be disscussing further with other admins.
alexandr8153 wrote:Do you know that language discrimination is same as racism?
Rules are there for a reason, it has nothing to do with the above nonsense.

Em has given you a compromise.

lichReen
Description: i like UT

Alexandr8153

Post by lichReen » Sun 28. Apr 2019, 23:45

alexandr8153 wrote:Do you know that language discrimination is same as racism?

alexandr8153

Alexandr8153

Post by alexandr8153 » Tue 30. Apr 2019, 21:43

Nick, Hi again.
lichReen, read this, please, too. And remove your post with annoying gif.
I don't expect that you'll forgive me for words, what I said(I'm sorry for that). I'll try to explain, why I'm was aggressive. I understand the rule about server language, but I hate this.
It's about actions on Ucraine. The conflict began because of the status of the Russian language as official.

"Ukraine conflict: Why is east hit by conflict?( https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28969784 )
An early attempt by nationalists to remove the status of Russian as a second language alarmed many Russian speakers, and officials in Moscow portrayed the new leaders in Kiev as US-backed Ukrainian nationalists bent on violating minority rights.
A flawed referendum on joining Russia was quickly held in Crimea and within a month the peninsula's annexation was complete.
There was little bloodshed in Crimea, but Ukraine's fledgling revolutionary government was in no position to fight back, with only 6,000 troops reportedly ready for combat.
However, when pro-Russian separatists made a move on Ukraine's industrial east and Russian forces appeared to be building up on the borders, the authorities in Kiev ordered an "anti-terrorist operation"."
So language is a one of simple reasons to start the war.
And besides, I wrote a message to a person from Ukraine at that moment.
About server rule: I think, it will be ok, if someone will write a few messeges(2-5 per day) on transliteration, because it easy to translate in google translator. For example "[ru] Privet, Micle, prinesi paket s orehami." Check that in google translator, it has a sense.
Nick, I'm understand, that you and another admins are friendly and trying to do the best for everyone, and I think that the ability to write a few messages in transliteration is a good compromise. That server has a friendly community, no one interested to write offensive messages on foreign languages... I think.
lich, remove your post, pls. It's annoying.

widurr

Re: Alexandr8153

Post by widurr » Wed 1. May 2019, 10:17

Alexandr8153, please don't drag politics into this. This is a private game server and related forum, not a country or region, and people come here to chill and have a moment of break, not to be spammed with political agendas.
Bottom line is you broke a rule. Even though server owner could easily set a rule that server language is german (wonder how would you feel then, when you could not understand a word of what ppl are saying), it's english because most people know it (including you and the staff), as simple as that.
alexandr8153 wrote: because it easy to translate in google translator
I don't think anyone is going to exit the game to use translator just to see what you wrote. Em already wrote that "privet" from time to time does not bother anyone, but having whole conversations in unmoderable language is going to trigger admin reaction.
alexandr8153 wrote: no one interested to write offensive messages on foreign languages... I think.
You'd be surprised.

I think there is nothing more to be said in this subject. Please just follow the rules if you wish to keep playing here, it's not much to ask, is it? Thanks for understanding.

lichReen
Description: i like UT

Alexandr8153

Post by lichReen » Wed 1. May 2019, 13:30

alexandr8153 wrote: lich, remove your post, pls. It's annoying.

EmanReleipS
Administrator
Description: Pancake Fairy

Re: Alexandr8153

Post by EmanReleipS » Wed 1. May 2019, 23:11

Thank you, Wid. I think everything that needed to be said has been said. I'm locking this thread.