-=V01D=- aimbot

terramerge
Description: long time UT player

-=V01D=- aimbot

Post by terramerge » Tue 17. Nov 2020, 04:21

Had an aimbot (username: -=V01D=-) on the server this past weekend.
Was going to collect some more evidence before reporting it, but -=V01D=- just admitted to it in chat.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

EmanReleipS
Administrator
Description: Pancake Fairy

-=V01D=- aimbot

Post by EmanReleipS » Tue 17. Nov 2020, 08:51

Thanks for the report, Terra, and welcome to the forum!

I've spectated this player extensively yesterday after similar comments in chat. I also got Dally's help (who is a much better player than I and knows what some players are capable of). His verdict is the same. It seems to us that they are simply a very experienced player with extensive knowledge of our maps.

Void will use all the pickups against you. An example was yesterday on Shipdock when Void had the relic of guns, super shield, and super health pickups. Any time Void's health ran low, they would go back to the pickups on the nearby ship. Combine that with the relic, Void was almost impossible to kill while killing the enemy team within seconds. This was aided by the enemy team (team sizes were small anyway because it was late) coming at Void one by one, not in groups.

Void has good aim, but is a DM player and will dominate on those maps. It is easier to see that they are not cheating on larger maps. To be fair, I had the same impression as you until I watched Void for several maps in a row. That being said, please do send us a demo if your own impression remains unchanged.