bannedFatherOf:)/FatherOf:)

Zon3r
Description: Don't shoot at me!

Postby Zon3r » Thu 25. Jan 2018, 16:54

He has a tendency to baselame, he asked me many times in game when will i report him(with a big smile, cause rules are apparently a joke for him), well here it is

loucast

Postby loucast » Thu 25. Jan 2018, 18:08

why is there a mass effect sex scene on your channel? with an asari? :eh:

Zon3r

Re: bannedFatherOf:)/FatherOf:)

Postby Zon3r » Thu 25. Jan 2018, 18:34

Your question is very on topic, also, you have something against an Asari? racist... :)

loucast

Postby loucast » Thu 25. Jan 2018, 20:11

lol nah just of all the good scenes in me1 you only put THAT one on your channel which is kinda interesting :thumbup:

EmanReleipS
Administrator
Description: Pancake Fairy

Postby EmanReleipS » Thu 25. Jan 2018, 20:17

Thank you for the information.

How recent are the videos in this demo?

Zon3r

Postby Zon3r » Thu 25. Jan 2018, 20:54

EmanReleipS wrote:Thank you for the information.

How recent are the videos in this demo?

After xmas, before the caps were removed

EmanReleipS
Administrator

Postby EmanReleipS » Thu 25. Jan 2018, 20:59

Okay, thank you.

[P]etya
Description: someone

Postby [P]etya » Sat 24. Feb 2018, 21:29

While I'm not playing and I just showed up to check what's up with this wonderful place I must say that you always surprise me Zoner because you always do something which is the new shade of being ridiculous. You basically showed a footage of a typical "git good" issue. None of you had to respawn at the core. He was camping at the core. Even if you respawned there you could have just played better and eliminate him.
What's funnier that at this point players can actually worry when you are around. They have to worry that the "Big Brother" is watching them and recording every misstep they make. Thanks to the "strict" (mostly gameplay restricting and contradictory rules) you can actually have a voice and report them whimsically. Back then at other places such ban requests were immediately dismissed if you showed such footage. However, here they (the leaders) actually take actions against someone who was smarter and better than the one making this thread. Bravo!

P.S: You should be embarassed by the way you play.

Zon3r

Postby Zon3r » Sun 25. Feb 2018, 00:08

[P]etya wrote:While I'm not playing and I just showed up to check what's up with this wonderful place I must say that you always surprise me Zoner because you always do something which is the new shade of being ridiculous. You basically showed a footage of a typical "git good" issue. None of you had to respawn at the core. He was camping at the core. Even if you respawned there you could have just played better and eliminate him.
What's funnier that at this point players can actually worry when you are around. They have to worry that the "Big Brother" is watching them and recording every misstep they make. Thanks to the "strict" (mostly gameplay restricting and contradictory rules) you can actually have a voice and report them whimsically. Back then at other places such ban requests were immediately dismissed if you showed such footage. However, here they (the leaders) actually take actions against someone who was smarter and better than the one making this thread. Bravo!

P.S: You should be embarassed by the way you play.

Yes yes yes

EmanReleipS
Administrator

Postby EmanReleipS » Sun 25. Feb 2018, 00:57

This thread has run its course. Locking.

Return to “Reports, Bans & Appeals”