ALexandr8153

joeblow
Description: male gamer

ALexandr8153

Postby joeblow » Sat 20. Apr 2019, 21:37

Maps started with Captain Gordon todays at 3 pm EST

Sat in the tank in the red team and was not doing anything. Red team was loosing badly. This map has only one tank. I actually jumped on there tank thinking it was left out to steal but he was in it idling sabing his team.

I got switch to the red team mid match and we almost had a comeback already being 12 core points down I doubled Alex score in less play time. Besides taking the tank and sitting a few times he grabbed a manta and spawned camped a locked node that need two nodes taken to be unlocked.

We played Opera and he had a score of 0 after 4 mins of play and dropped the term NAZI team wins at the end.

I have the screen shot I can post or send privately.

joeblow

Re: ALexandr8153

Postby joeblow » Sun 21. Apr 2019, 00:24

Alex

Instead of harassing me in game for the next 2.5 hours and logging in and out of the server about 30 times....How about you just write a quick apology to the server and we can move on.

-Nick-

ALexandr8153

Postby -Nick- » Sun 21. Apr 2019, 12:22

Thanks for the report, Joe.

I think a player can play how they like as long as they play within the rules, If they are not performing to your stantards and playing within the rules, theres no reason for us to take action. Saying this, you have mentioned rulebreaking, Idling is lame but not something i will take action upon unless they are frequently damaging the teams output, i have not seen this from Alexandr but it has been noted. Spawnkilling is against the rules so i'll also take note of this for future reference, same with the Nazi comment, as that is clearly not okay.

What concerns me most in your report is the harassment you may have received. Can you post screenshots of this, or date/time/map(s) so i can bring up chat logs please.

joeblow

ALexandr8153

Postby joeblow » Sun 21. Apr 2019, 14:32

Can do thanks for looking.

Most said to me was on the map Tanks a lot later in the evening I can look up the time if you want I think it was 6-700PM EST.

What bothered me was him dropping a Facist term in game. he has done it before. I am of German decent and my family left Germany because of Facism. Its not funny and not a joke.

-Nick-

ALexandr8153

Postby -Nick- » Sun 21. Apr 2019, 15:15

Thanks Joe, I'll look at the logs soon as i can.

joeblow wrote:What bothered me was him dropping a Facist term in game. he has done it before. I am of German decent and my family left Germany because of Facism. Its not funny and not a joke.

This is obviously unacceptable behaviour. I've never witnessed this from Alexandr but please make us aware with evidence next time this happenes.

joeblow

Re: ALexandr8153

Postby joeblow » Sun 21. Apr 2019, 16:09

PM sent to you and Ema. I wont post that in public.

His language later in the day was along the line Neo-Racists use that deny the Holocaust existed by questioning why I care and who did I loose.

Thank you.

alexandr8153

ALexandr8153

Postby alexandr8153 » Sun 21. Apr 2019, 22:52

joeblow wrote:PM sent to you and Ema. I wont post that in public.

His language later in the day was along the line Neo-Racists use that deny the Holocaust existed by questioning why I care and who did I loose.

Thank you.

Why you wont post it on public? I'd like to look. And that topic for admins and reporters.
Everything in your report is nonsense.
1-st, read the description of ons map "OperaHouse":
"A war torn city in WWII era France. Axis vs. Allies. Special thanks to: Lord_Simeon for the flags, and their textures. Lunarbunny for the war propoganda. Also thanks to everyone who has given me ideas, tips, and pointers. Over 150 buildings to enter and fight from, around 250 overall, with about 8 nodes in between.

Your typical HUGE city. Many streets to travel down, and plenty of buildings. Did I say buildings? 150+ of them to fight in and around. 250+ in total. Bunkers, wooden fences, chain link fences, special movers, custom pickups, you name it. Flags at every node and every core, so you know where youre going. War propoganda near the bases. Urban warfare at its finest. Angel_Mapper saved this map from BSP holes back when it wasnt even a map... So her noob self deserves to be mentioned! Thanks a million!" ( http://www.mapraider.com/maps/unreal-to ... OperaHouse )
Well, Axis sounds better, than nazi. Red is a color of soviets/communists/allies, and this map recreates WWII, so if reds=allies, then blue=axis(nazi).

joeblow wrote:His language later in the day was along the line Neo-Racists use that deny the Holocaust existed by questioning why I care and who did I loose.
Thank you.

Do you mean that I'm a fascist? My great-grandfather was fighting against fascism, so calm down. I just tried to understand, why you focused on term "nazi" and posted report. Your nationality is not interesting for me. You are trying to make me a criminal for nothing. My country(USSR before 1991) lost more than 25 000 000 humans during the WWII, and my favorite game was Wolfenstein. I haven't problems with nazi terms or symbols in games(which recreates WWII), and I don't understamd why you have(you shouldn't answer). The theme of WWII is interesting for me and for russians(usually).

I just can say, that this joke at the end of match wasn't good and I won't repeat that. That's all.

Everything about "Captain Gordon" map is a nonsense, I'll explain:
1. I saved the core, using tank against the enemy powernodes. It was easy to attack the enemy powernodes and cover my teammates from it's respawn point.
2. Camping on manta is impossible, it's highly vulnerable. You may try this. I used manta to attack the enemy powernode, which was supposed to be vulnerable at that moment.

Please, stop writing nonsense about me.
I wasted my time thanks to you(4 hours of gameplay and 1 hour for answer), so if you'll drive me on badger during for 3 hours, may be I'll forgive you for your nonsense.

-Nick-

ALexandr8153

Postby -Nick- » Mon 22. Apr 2019, 16:13

Ok. From the few logs i've read there's no real harrassent on alexs side, unless joe you have something more specific i've missed.

It's clear you both have strong feelings about parts of history and how understandaly the atrocities still effects people today.

Alex, please do not use the term 'Nazi' in-game or anything related as it cleary is sensitive and can upset players.

Joe, with that sorted, i would like to say unless you have evidence please stop making false calms about players as it can frustrate players who actually dont cheat. This could be deemed harrassment on your side.

joeblow

ALexandr8153

Postby joeblow » Mon 22. Apr 2019, 17:07

Alex thank you for your apology.

Nick thanks for looking into this.

-Nick-

ALexandr8153

Postby -Nick- » Tue 23. Apr 2019, 18:48

joeblow wrote:Nick thanks for looking into this.

No problem.

Due to some sensitive content in this thread it will be locked in 24hrs.

Return to “Reports, Bans & Appeals”