FORS is very annoyed by this

[P]etya

Re: FORS is very annoyed by this

Post by [P]etya » Thu 7. Aug 2014, 22:02

Zon3r wrote:also he NEVER links when building a node
Ahem ahem ahem... No offense to you guys, but neither do you and Funky do it :P

Fors is a falsely malignated player, he is a nice player you just demo those maps, where fair play is impossible. :P BitchSlap, how can one play fair on that one? Of course you can play fair on, but then the game won't be enjoyable.

When you say that somebody has to change, then why are you so sure that Fors gets the message? Even you don1t greet me or others always in the middle of a fight. Otherwise you get killed on the battlefield.

User avatar
Cat1981England
Posts: 2326
Joined: Mon 23. Aug 2010, 15:35

Re: FORS is very annoyed by this

Post by Cat1981England » Thu 7. Aug 2014, 22:57

I just want to add to Ema's posts and get a few thing straight.

We don't ban/mute/kick people because we don't like them. If we did that half the players would be banned. Fors can still post here and play on the server so that idea doesn't make any sense does it.

Has he learnt his lesson? Well he's been unmuted 4 times, so I think the answer is clear. Anyway, how many chances does everyone here think people should get, 8, 12, 20? and what about all the other players who are permanently muted or the players who are banned, should we give them another chance as well to see if they have also learnt their lesson? I don't see why Fors should get another chance and they shouldn't.

This is how we deal with people who break the rules (people should remember that every admin has their own way of working). In general, we first send them a polite request to stop whatever it is they are doing, then if they continue they get a firmer warning. Should they continue they will be kicked, session kicked, ban/muted for a day, week, month or however long the admin deems necessary. The final enforcement of the server rules is a permanent ban/mute. All of this is mostly done privately which is why there is this misconception that "some" players get away with it. All this is done in an attempt to change the way individuals conduct themselves on the server, a permanent ban or mute is the last resort.
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1:

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

[P]etya

Re: FORS is very annoyed by this

Post by [P]etya » Thu 7. Aug 2014, 23:03

Yes, but while you aren't aware of the fact that many ppl start having bad opinions about the server and the administration and some of them even said that they prefer OMNI. I think you really should reconsider some points of administration and justice.

Of course, you don't have to listen to me. The worst thing which can happen is similar to what made the Legend server's career end: ppl started disliking the admins and they didn't feel like continuing to play on the server and they left, thereby abandoning the server.

You just treat rules as if all of them would have the same weight. Cheat and unfair playstyle are no go I understand, but a simple chatspamming, which according to Fors was done when the match was over is a rather petty one. We both know how many chances you have given to a certain person and still his way of behaving is still questionable. Still, if somebody's chatspamming becomes a nuisance everybody has the chance to ignore the player in the communications menu. Besides on that basis ppl who talk a lot during matches (including myself) should be muted for good.

We can continue this for ever, but hey, what about a bargain. If Fors is unmuted, I'll take responsibility. If he starts "chatspamming" (I still don't know how it is possible, because it won't show certain messages if they are posted within very short time period), then you have the right to mute him and mute me. Sounds like a fair deal, doesn't it?

User avatar
Cat1981England
Posts: 2326
Joined: Mon 23. Aug 2010, 15:35

Re: FORS is very annoyed by this

Post by Cat1981England » Thu 7. Aug 2014, 23:52

I know for a fact that the number of people playing on CEONSS is growing, if a handful of people go and play on OMNI then I wish them well and hope they have fun on a very good server just like the ex-OMNI players are currently having on CEONSS. We have an experienced team of admins and moderators who have been involved in several communities over the years and know how to do their job.

It's very simple, Fors was permanently muted 10 months ago. He was given several opportunities to change his behaviour which he didn't do. He now has to lie in the bed he has made. End of story.
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1:

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

User avatar
fors
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun 2. Sep 2012, 16:51
Description: skype:mushiak14
Location: Forsiyskaya republic

Re: FORS is very annoyed by this

Post by fors » Fri 8. Aug 2014, 04:31

Cat1981England wrote:I just want to add to Ema's posts and get a few thing straight.

We don't ban/mute/kick people because we don't like them. If we did that half the players would be banned. Fors can still post here and play on the server so that idea doesn't make any sense does it.

Has he learnt his lesson? Well he's been unmuted 4 times, so I think the answer is clear. Anyway, how many chances does everyone here think people should get, 8, 12, 20? and what about all the other players who are permanently muted or the players who are banned, should we give them another chance as well to see if they have also learnt their lesson? I don't see why Fors should get another chance and they shouldn't.

This is how we deal with people who break the rules (people should remember that every admin has their own way of working). In general, we first send them a polite request to stop whatever it is they are doing, then if they continue they get a firmer warning. Should they continue they will be kicked, session kicked, ban/muted for a day, week, month or however long the admin deems necessary. The final enforcement of the server rules is a permanent ban/mute. All of this is mostly done privately which is why there is this misconception that "some" players get away with it. All this is done in an attempt to change the way individuals conduct themselves on the server, a permanent ban or mute is the last resort.
Cat1981England wrote:I know for a fact that the number of people playing on CEONSS is growing, if a handful of people go and play on OMNI then I wish them well and hope they have fun on a very good server just like the ex-OMNI players are currently having on CEONSS. We have an experienced team of admins and moderators who have been involved in several communities over the years and know how to do their job.

It's very simple, Fors was permanently muted 10 months ago. He was given several opportunities to change his behaviour which he didn't do. He now has to lie in the bed he has made. End of story.
S E R I O U S L Y ?
don't you think that you're a little EMBELLISHED the story about me? you say I destroyed the last chance given to me? I have not learned a lesson? you are not banned person because you want that ? and else you accuse ME of everything ? you begin to get smart with me directly
so. you wrote only that part of the situation that interests YOU (+henz) and not all. why didn't want to share the rest of the information? I would have to spend the time to translate it, but okay, I'll do it.
the first ban I got for insult (which is now in Vogue) this is correct I deserved it, I would myself banned for it. I continued to insult the players? no. have I learned a lesson? I don't know, will tell why.
((if there is someone interested in my feelings)), I still regret it, even despite the fact that many years have passed and those players not even play here. unreal does not deserve such players as I was many years ago. but don't worry it's only in the past and now I don't even answer aggression aggression (even such as zoner)))
NEXT ban- I confirm, it I can at least understand, I often wrote the fus ro dah, and someone is annoyed (2-3 people it very much, but at the same time somebody liked it. in life I am a positive person and so I liked to send positive emotions to the chat. don't see anything wrong with that to share the positive. further bans were for the same reason, although there are more and more people who thought it was funny, and even supported me(this gives reinforcement to the positive spirit of the server).
and at last henz personally told me that I did not write the fus ro dah OFTEN. with a heavy heart, I still agreed to make concessions, if administration thinks so bad. and what? the interval in half an hour it's often? nononono, yo don`t understand - that is, one once for one game, at the end of the match (destroyed the power core and win movie, on which all write something) it's important to note that during the entire time the game and all the time before that, no one complained at me about this. but as soon as I wrote at the next moment I arrived ban. then you blame me what are words in the chat I'm in the way players play (where? on the final screen?) but if no one complained, so it's not like only one admin.
and after that, cat, you're saying that the admin does not bans only because he wants it? I wonder what is the lesson I not learned? what have I done wrong that admin will not rest until will ban that user from me? no matter for what reason. me what to do suicide and be reborn as a robot, which program?
Image

[P]etya

Re: FORS is very annoyed by this

Post by [P]etya » Fri 8. Aug 2014, 09:24

Delightful. So we have players who were given over 20 chances and we have one who can't get more than 4. I can only say that it is a good way of maintaining justice. :thumbup:

User avatar
Anik
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu 16. May 2013, 16:20
Description: Pink gun nub

Re: FORS is very annoyed by this

Post by Anik » Fri 8. Aug 2014, 10:31

Zon3r wrote:Seriously i don't understand why would some players like fors. i can give you the demo of todays bitchslap game to see just what kind of a player he is. his team was dominating the match from the very beginning, but did fors try to balance the game? nope, of course not, that's for p**sies, not even after i have mentioned it in chat. of course he doesn't have to, it's not mandatory, also he NEVER links when building a node, needs the points for himself. just saying the obvious facts, not trying to pick a fight.
This is not always the case Zony. I saw many times Fors balancing and I myself linked with him nodes. Sometimes I also don't stay at a node to link it just because there is another critical node where is more important to be, to defend or attack.

RottenToTheCore
Posts: 258
Joined: Fri 6. Jan 2012, 12:57
Description: Not related to Power-Cores ;)

Re: FORS is very annoyed by this

Post by RottenToTheCore » Sat 9. Aug 2014, 02:43

Yeah, he sometimes links, he sometimes balances.
But Fors only seems to change his behaviour when admins and people who are active in the forums keep watching him closely.
Fors' behaviour-changes never have a lasting effect. They're only eye-candy for the moment, and ten minutes later he again keeps Falcon-Camping for one whole map.

User avatar
fors
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun 2. Sep 2012, 16:51
Description: skype:mushiak14
Location: Forsiyskaya republic

Re: FORS is very annoyed by this

Post by fors » Sat 9. Aug 2014, 06:42

RottenToTheCore wrote: Fors' behaviour-changes never have a lasting effect. They're only eye-candy for the moment, and ten minutes later he again keeps Falcon-Camping for one whole map.
and it says to me a man who loves to shoot and camping at the spawn base and machines that are there. my hero!
Zon3r wrote:Seriously i don't understand why would some players like fors. i can give you the demo of todays bitchslap game to see just what kind of a player he is. his team was dominating the match from the very beginning, but did fors try to balance the game? nope, of course not, that's for p**sies, not even after i have mentioned it in chat. of course he doesn't have to, it's not mandatory, also he NEVER links when building a node, needs the points for himself. just saying the obvious facts, not trying to pick a fight.
this threat was the most stupid and ridiculous that you ever came up with. what's the matter? already don't know how to humiliate me?
go) send demo, answer for your words - let the people see how our team won. this victory we have won fairly and with great difficulty.
(I will tell you the secret. everyone knows that sooner or later there comes a turning point in the game. I throughout the game worked on this point. almost alone against 3-5 people and you were among them)
you accused me that I move the team to victory and my presence is the imbalance. it is necessary to capture the book of history :thumbup:
Image

[P]etya

Re: FORS is very annoyed by this

Post by [P]etya » Sat 9. Aug 2014, 09:52

I think this isn't going to anywhere, I think the best would be to close this thread for good.