BAN request for FORS

Droopy_Bollocks
Description: Gets the job done

BAN request for FORS

Post by Droopy_Bollocks » Sat 1. Feb 2014, 12:14

Hi all,

Well this is the first time I've requested this on any forum, making it official so to speak.

Just played a couple of quick games this morning and unfortunately I now have to request a ban for FORS.

In the space of two games, he showed deliberate team switching (first game would've been 2 vs 2 + bots) because he isn't a team player, within 2 mins of game start he ha switched to my side (leaving a newcomer basically with just bots) and then spawn killed and spammed repeatedly. Can't have been fun for the newcomer, even when I switched to help it was too late I'm afraid.

2nd game, didn't switch but went immediately to spawn killing and spamming locked nodes yet again.

Now I CANNOT be the only player getting really pissed off with this idiot's method of play, whilst it's obvious he's using macros etc that doesn't bother me too much because in a close fight he's nothing special, however he's playing on a team server and deliberately playing purely for his own benefit. Of course style of play isn't covered by server rules but team-switching to winning side, spawn killing & spamming are.

I couldn't give two shits about getting killed (ask Cat & monk on that score) but I do object to getting wiped out by someone blatantly ignore even the loose rules applied.

So for that reason Labor, I'd like to request a ban for this player who is bringing NOTHING to the server but a selfish style of play.

Droopy
Don't bother asking - I won't answer.

I'm not ignorant, just finding being quiet stops me getting a bollocking ;-)

Cheese_it!
Description: Sitting Duck

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by Cheese_it! » Sat 1. Feb 2014, 12:28

He always switches to the stronger team at the start of the game.... Fors, you are pathetic.

Astra{CZ}
Description: everyone is crazy

Post by Astra{CZ} » Sat 1. Feb 2014, 12:55

I don't want defend anybody. Yes Fors do stupid things. Whether admin do what he deems necessary.

But now why I write.
You got a problem with multiple players. Everyone who is better than you is a cheater. Sorry but I just am not going to play with you.
My opinion, and now you can be rude to me.

The world is beautiful, just people are idi☆ts.

reyno1d
Description: u can't touch this

Post by reyno1d » Sat 1. Feb 2014, 13:30

Cheese_it! wrote:He always switches to the stronger team at the start of the game.... Fors, you are pathetic.

100% true. I've witnessed that behaviour countless times. When fors is online then the game will be shitty. I hate having that selfish player in my team

Droopy_Bollocks

Post by Droopy_Bollocks » Sat 1. Feb 2014, 13:35

Astra,

Did you actually think about what you typed before you typed it?

I have a problem with players who are better than me? REALLY????

Would you like to ask Cat, Labor, Monk, Spanky, Cheese, Gollum (and loads of others) whether I have a problem with them??

NO I DON'T! - I play this game for the fight, I don't actually care whether I win or lose, I enjoy the fight.

all of the above players regularly wipe the floor with me, I don't care, do I ever request a ban for them? no of course I don't , I have great duels with Monk, Cheese & Cat and more often than not I lose and I don't complain because they're better than me, I don't even complain if a newb kills me!

So Astra stop with your nonsense, I know you want to defend your friend but accusing me of that isn't the way!

Astra{CZ}

Post by Astra{CZ} » Sat 1. Feb 2014, 13:45

I'm not saying that I want someone to defend look up
I do not write it for him. I write it for myself.

I just do not know what to think about you. If you're just grumpy at me. I was with you in peace.

But I remember that I played with you on one map! And I myself was surprised at how I "nice" to killed you and in that moment you began to be rude at me.Nothing I've done just normally play.
And from this moment you have to bullshit at me. I'm a loser I know it. You're a hundred times better than I. (I'll admit)

But I'm tired of your bullshit. SORRY

Droopy_Bollocks

Post by Droopy_Bollocks » Sat 1. Feb 2014, 14:05

Astra,

I only got 'grumpy' with you after you started to defend the way that FORS plays!

I don't consider myself to be better than anyone frankly, certainly not you.

I've never felt it necessary to request a ban on anyone before, that's how much I feel FORS is causing problems for other players.

If you think its bullshit that I speak out about then feel free to think it, you've killed me many times and it's not bothered me, you don't have the same style of play as FORS, from what I've seen you play well in a team and I don't have an issue with that.

There are plenty of other selfish players, Bola & Vice (even Spanky when he can't be arsed) but I just brush them off as campers but they do change the way they play, FORS doesn't hence my post.

Now if I was nasty to you during one game then I apologise to you but I won't apologise when you're trying to make it sound like FORS is a decent player.

Droopy

-Nick-

Post by -Nick- » Sat 1. Feb 2014, 14:17

Astra{CZ} wrote:I don't want defend anybody. Yes Fors do stupid things. Whether admin do what he deems necessary.

But now why I write.
You got a problem with multiple players. Everyone who is better than you is a cheater. Sorry but I just am not going to play with you.
My opinion, and now you can be rude to me.
This is untrue. Apart from Fors, i havn't heard Droppy accuse some one of cheating because they are better than him. Whether the player is good or not, he has is opinions on some and doesn't hide it. To say he is rude and gives players bullshit is being rude ! :D. He has never stepped over the line.

About Fors, i have never had a problem with him, i could go as far and say he is a good player. He has his own unique ways of playing a map and is a massive danger to the opposite team. Apart from spawn killing and camping the falcon (let me have it !! :D, joke), he isn't breaking any rules. He is already muted so just ignore him and let him be. Macros, although you can't get banned for using them, they're considered cheating by many players in different games, mainly FPS, very use full in MMO'S though. In BF4 you can set a macro key to pull your crossair down and make recoil non existent. In UT2004 i am pretty sure you can bind your dodge and jump keys to one macro key and thus only needing to press one button to complete a dodge jump, or just your dodge key so you don't have to double tap (not 100% sure). Fors was dodging so fast one night i thought this was the case (could have been a cheat too) but havn't noticed anything suspicious since that night.

Just my opinion.
Last edited by -Nick- on Sat 1. Feb 2014, 16:46, edited 5 times in total.

Astra{CZ}

Post by Astra{CZ} » Sat 1. Feb 2014, 14:22

Droopy_Bollocks wrote: I won't apologise when you're trying to make it sound like FORS is a decent player.
It is not about what trying.
I'm glad that I know what is going on.

Wormbo
Description: Coding Dude

Post by Wormbo » Sat 1. Feb 2014, 15:12

Folks, please!

We already got one thread in this category locked because it got out of hand.