BAN request for FORS

User avatar
fors
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun 2. Sep 2012, 16:51
Description: skype:mushiak14
Location: Forsiyskaya republic

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by fors » Sat 1. Feb 2014, 16:19

FACEPALM............. you do understand what you write??? No only dropy - ALL who accuse me
talk about the game in detail:
Droopy_Bollocks wrote: In the space of two games, he showed deliberate team switching (first game would've been 2 vs 2 + bots) because he isn't a team player, within 2 mins of game start he ha switched to my side (leaving a newcomer basically with just bots) and then spawn killed and spammed repeatedly. Can't have been fun for the newcomer, even when I switched to help it was too late I'm afraid.
Droopy
and you never thought that team balancer sometimes changes of players in a team? When? - ALWAYS who is now was to blame for the fact that your a horrible criminal FORS changed the team because no one can cope with the newcomer? I seems to me that team balancer did not need it on the server, it constantly makes nonsense. For EXAMPLE - in the end of the game he changes the weakest or most powerful man on the last 5 seconds of the game. Or in the middle of the game changes ONLY the weak. who needs it??? today's game is yet another proof that the balancer works bad

(if you are interested in what I think - newcomer used "Draco" and voted this map just to see it)

Yes I did was wrong because not changed back but I think everyone was spit on it. But that man could say "teams" but he did not. Strange?
in the morning people come just to play, no matter what no matter with who, because in the morning of people too little for a complete game.
EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW - that in the morning there are games with 2vs5 or 1vs3 (I'm usually in a team where 1 or 2 people but I do not accuse anyone in teamswitching). it`s also is yet another proof that the balancer works bad

--------2nd game, didn't switch but went immediately to spawn killing and spamming locked nodes yet again.

answer= I didn't understand what you're accusing me?
show me the demo that you recorded and show me the exact time when it was + in General, clearly specify the accusation. I start the game with take nodes and link nodes and then I begin to destroy enemies.
oh.. mb you not recorded demo? and You just tried to lie a little gloss over my playing style? Show ALL evidence of idiocy that you wrote.
" spawn killing" "spamming locked nodes" - I never sit in plasma-tank or something and did not shoot at the enemy respawn because I'm always in the attack.
(+ what you wrote uses every person on the server including you, on all maps)
Cheese_it! wrote:He always switches to the stronger team at the start of the game.... Fors, you are pathetic.
reyno1d wrote:
Cheese_it! wrote:He always switches to the stronger team at the start of the game.... Fors, you are pathetic.

100% true. I've witnessed that behaviour countless times. When fors is online then the game will be shitty. I hate having that selfish player in my team
Droopy_Bollocks wrote: I've never felt it necessary to request a ban on anyone before, that's how much I feel FORS is causing problems for other players.

Droopy
let's start with the fact that I change the lesser team. I play on this server since its start (under another name) and I know perfectly well who was capable or not from. But if my team weak why do we win? Maybe because I WORKING unlike you ? also what is the price we pay for this victory!!! Enemies often pressured my team to the base tanks shelled a spawn point of the 16 people that go on the next node survive only 4! and you blame me that I can resist it? I repeatedly changed losing team this saw many people, and before you accuse me in this case you need to see this.
Image

[P]etya

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by [P]etya » Sat 1. Feb 2014, 16:38

I think there is no problem with Fors. Well, he can be frustrating when he is in the Falcon, but if he sees other players who want the Falcon, he lets them to take it.

I think Fors is among the good players on this server.

And he never joins to the winning team he joins to the losing team, but the losing team usually comes back.

User avatar
fors
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun 2. Sep 2012, 16:51
Description: skype:mushiak14
Location: Forsiyskaya republic

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by fors » Sat 1. Feb 2014, 16:49

in addition I must say - DROPPY you're every game someone accused, absolutely not thinking. EVEN NOW you hinted that the prosecution had still three people besides me! Every game you say a lot of stupid things - double jump with the shift towards + movement Jogging FOR YO is speed hack(cheating) accuracy of 50% with a shock rifle FOR YO is aim bothing(cheating) high score FOR YO is score hack(cheating) TODAY - - -
Droopy_Bollocks wrote:he's using macros Droopy
here I have not words! do you know what is a macros ? xDDD !!! you can't even normally formulate an accusation. You just want to ban someone who often kills you.
Image

Zon3r
Posts: 575
Joined: Thu 7. Apr 2011, 07:46
Description: Don't shoot at me!

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by Zon3r » Sat 1. Feb 2014, 17:23

"FACEPALM............. you do understand what you write?"
"Show ALL evidence of idiocy that you wrote"
"here I have not words! do you know what is a macros ? xDDD !!! you can't even normally formulate an accusation."

I didn't wanted to say anything in this thread, i really dislike Fors but i like Astra, so i'm in a trouble saying my opinion. but seriously fors. You always put yourself in a victim position, and based on your comments here, you are the smartest man on earth, and everyone here is a complete moron compared to you.
the balancer won't switch anyone if the players are 2v2, so it's nothing wrong with it.
Calling droopy an idiot, for not "formulating" a sentence properly, do you have any idea how hard is it to read your comments? i understand that it's translated, but if i could learn english, how couldn't you? i mean you are very smart and everything. what i'm saying is, you wont be making friends here by going all out on them insulting their intelligence. Think about it, try changing your gamestyle, don't just always camp for the falcon, let others use it too. don't go to the other teams base hunting down everyone(omaha beach) maybe then players wont dislike you so much. I'm just saying, i have no intention to fight here
Image

User avatar
-Nick-
Posts: 565
Joined: Wed 27. Nov 2013, 01:08

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by -Nick- » Sat 1. Feb 2014, 17:31

fors wrote:in addition I must say - DROPPY you're every game someone accused, absolutely not thinking. EVEN NOW you hinted that the prosecution had still three people besides me! Every game you say a lot of stupid things - double jump with the shift towards + movement Jogging FOR YO is speed hack(cheating) accuracy of 50% with a shock rifle FOR YO is aim bothing(cheating) high score FOR YO is score hack(cheating) TODAY - - -
Droopy_Bollocks wrote:he's using macros Droopy
here I have not words! do you know what is a macros ? xDDD !!! you can't even normally formulate an accusation. You just want to ban someone who often kills you.
He does know what it is, and if he doesn't its basically binding a number of commands to one key and you over exaggerated there with your comments.

[P]etya

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by [P]etya » Sat 1. Feb 2014, 17:33

He mentioned that he is using google translator once. I think it isn't hard to read his comments. He just can't speak English properly yet, but this doesn't mean that he'll never learn it.

User avatar
fors
Posts: 142
Joined: Sun 2. Sep 2012, 16:51
Description: skype:mushiak14
Location: Forsiyskaya republic

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by fors » Sat 1. Feb 2014, 18:51

About my english - at school and University we did not teach this. Independently learn it -very hard and I have to use a translator.
SORRY if I m writing very bad - write me my text (that you don't understand) and I'll try to write it more understandable.

zoner I'm tired of telling you the same thing every time! Stop damned flood in the my comments !!!
don`t want- don't read . I'm writing not for only you. if you want to show themselves or are you lonely here many other topics. what yo still don`t understanded? I wrote this text correctly even for the Google translator.
Image

User avatar
Pegasus
Posts: 1191
Joined: Wed 4. Nov 2009, 23:37
Description: ONSWordFactory
Location: Greece

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by Pegasus » Sat 1. Feb 2014, 18:53

Regarding deliberate teamswitching: we've always considered it honourable and sportsmanlike for any player joining a match - especially the more experienced ones - to take into account the existing team balance and, if possible, move/stay to the side that could use their help the most during the first few seconds. Conversely, people well into a match who at some point make a conscious choice to change teams just so they can avoid defeat, to grief a particular previous ally they don't like, or escape the ever-increasing consequences of losing more ground and available vehicle choices that being encroached by the enemy team entails, have always inflamed most players, not to mention us and Heinz in particular. Seriously, you wanna rub the boss the wrong way, start habitually teamswitching when your team loses (especially after being previously vocal about your disdain) and see how far that gets you - or just look up MadMax_Ger's fate here. At any rate, if the choice was involuntary and brought on by the balancer, one can hardly pin that on the switched player, so I'd advice caution, care and an abundance of evidence when deciding to level such accusations - even more so when you're building a case against someone based on such behaviour over an extended period. So please make sure you haven't misinterpreted what actually happened before you start pointing fingers. Fortunately in this case, I believe the balancer leaves behind notes on the server's logs when performing forced switches, so Heinz should be able to distinguish between any potential foul play and a weird balancer decision.

Regarding key bindings: there's no reason to consider legitimate and pre-approved (say, via AntiTCC) command assignments to any key via the game's built-in system as unfair or raise the spectre of cheating unless one implies the use of specific, external cheatware. Furthermore, AFAIK, dodging can't be bound to a single key from within UT, so unless what's implied here is the use of some windows macro program (how'd you even diagnose that without broadly-configured AntiTCC backlog access, btw?), any vilification attempt based on that seems particularly misbegotten :s. Same goes for some recently voiced assumptions about how people with bad connections could supposedly be gaining some sort of edge from that, particularly in a server-side run game like UT2004.

Overall, I'd advise for everyone to stick with calling attention to actions and behaviours we can show for certain are taking place and that negatively impact the online gaming experience on CEONSS instead of fueling any kinda overbroad witch hunting exercise or dogpiling on fact-free accusation sprees. Assuming, that is, that we want to keep this a fair process for alleged offenders. In this particular case, Heinz should be able to shine a light on those presumably suspect switches, but until that happens, please consider contributing only if you have some kind of additional evidence to submit. Aside from that, fights have no place here.
Image

User avatar
Wormbo
Posts: 384
Joined: Sun 28. Aug 2011, 11:52
Description: Coding Dude

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by Wormbo » Sat 1. Feb 2014, 19:15

Side note on dodge keybinds using external tools: They are pointless, as you need additional keys for them. The same goes for impact jump binds, which are possible in the game, but also require additional keys and usually lack flexibility.

User avatar
laboRHEinz
Administrator
Posts: 1257
Joined: Fri 4. Sep 2009, 13:28
Description: Old Fart
Location: Hamburg

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by laboRHEinz » Sun 2. Feb 2014, 00:46

Droops, it's true, FORS is switching teams a lot. I've noticed that myself but at the same time I figured he usually was doing so just shortly after the match starts, only to be in the same team as Astra, not for deliberately unbalancing teams. Therefore, I've never done anything yet. But, if you're saying he's switching teams even in the middle of the game, clearly unbalancing teams thereby, it's another story. I'd encourage all of our ingame admins to keep an eye on this and to deal with it in an approriate manner. Otherwise, just give us a demo, deliberately unbalancing teams is a valid ban reason.

He also uses to camp the Falcon, no doubt. And, since this behaviour is forbidden by our rules, it's about time now to utter a 3 days ban:
Excessive vehicle camping: Do not too often hide at a vehicle spawn location and wait for it to respawn.
As for using cheats (like you somehow implied by mentioning macros), which would lead to an immediate and unlimited ban, and regarding spawn killing, which personally, I didn't see on him as yet, I/we do need further evidence. Do you have a demo? We ingame admins have been investigating on this case already but we didn't find anything obvious.

To FORS (I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible, to avoid mistakes by translations):
Stop switching teams.
Stop camping the Falcon.
Thank you.