BAN request for FORS

fors
Description: skype:mushiak14

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by fors » Sun 2. Feb 2014, 17:01

laboRHEinz wrote: Stop switching teams.
Stop camping the Falcon.
1 - NO WAY. I will change the team if the imbalance and the opposing team too quickly loses because of this. I don't know why you don't like that I try to help the other team when the game is not balanced, but I will not tolerate any imbalance!
- in the beginning of the game change command permitted said Pegasus (but only for support balance)
- balancer teams can do imbalance (I already posted about this and gave the example)
- I never choose the winner team and if I am switch team in the middle of the game - so I try to make a balance
- if you want me to be I have not played with Astra - thanks. I'll think

2 - and if our base is empty and all vehicles is not needed anyone?
- if nobody wants to use it - tell me why can't I use it?
- I already wrote - if someone wants to use Falcon I'm not going to this obstacle. sometimes I even give himself the Falcon for someone to use it!
- take a car that stands still and waits for its owner this is true. steal technique or stand on the point respawn is not fair. = your rules mean that these 2 things equal?
- I will not camp Falcon but I will play in Falcon. I know what fairness and balance.

PS balance - is not equal to the number of score teams. balance - is equal to the number of abilities in each team. for example Funky too many targets half of the team on the maps without vehicle but would do nothing on the map with tanks and dragons. - But balancer teams will move him to the team with less powerful people on the map with vehicles as well + several people.- and what will be the outcome of the battle?
you have no conception how moving the game but condemn me for gameplay - normally?

[P]etya

Post by [P]etya » Sun 2. Feb 2014, 20:42

From my experience Fors always switches to the loser team. He doesn't camp for the Falcon. When he sees that other players want to use it he lets them to use.

Zon3r
Description: Don't shoot at me!

Post by Zon3r » Sun 2. Feb 2014, 21:06

[P]etya wrote:From my experience Fors always switches to the loser team. He doesn't camp for the Falcon. When he sees that other players want to use it he lets them to use.
Please stay by the truth

[P]etya

Post by [P]etya » Sun 2. Feb 2014, 21:16

The truth is clear for those who see it. I've played with Fors several times and he is a nice player. I don't know why ppl attack him and accuse him with the opposite of what he really does. Once I wanted to use the Falcon and he let me use it. He always switches between teams to make the other team balanced. This is the truth, what the attackers say isn't the whole truth. I think there are other players who really need tons of ban requests, but not fors... Sorry, this is my opinion.

Zon3r
Description: Don't shoot at me!

Post by Zon3r » Sun 2. Feb 2014, 21:34

If you want, i can post here 3 demos of him just camping for a falcon, 2 full matches and one partial. there is no sign in them of him trying to balance the game, and there are two occasions(maybe there are more, i was watching from 1person view) when he grabbed the falcon from infront of a another player.
that's why i asked you to stay by the truth

[P]etya

Post by [P]etya » Sun 2. Feb 2014, 22:00

After what I've seen from him I can't think that he does that lots of times... You were against Fors all the time. Fors isn't the player as you and others described him. I've played lots of times with him and he is really generous and honest. And I'm saying that Falcon thing, because I was the player who was let to take Falcon by Fors. I know what I'm saying. There are others who excessively spawnrape, camp for the Redeemer and other which I don't really want to mention. I think all of you should think about this, before attacking. And you can hate me, like if I'd care, but I think that this case with Fors is ridiculous. You also do things, which you refuse...

fors
Description: skype:mushiak14

Post by fors » Sun 2. Feb 2014, 22:09

zoner do you want to I posted a demo where I give my Falcon other players? or demo where I captured enemy Falcon and so gave he to my team? I can give you now half а hundreds and half a hundred in a week games.

laboRHEinz
Administrator
Description: Old Fart

Post by laboRHEinz » Sat 22. Mar 2014, 17:22

The 3 day ban for excessive vehicle (Falcon) camping didn't do it. Another 1 week ban might help then.

Astra{CZ}
Description: everyone is crazy

Post by Astra{CZ} » Sat 22. Mar 2014, 20:21

laboRHEinz wrote:The 3 day ban for excessive vehicle (Falcon) camping didn't do it. Another 1 week ban might help then.
I just do not understand...why only he...
other people camping other vehicles and its okay. :nono:
or someone spamming in chat and its okay too...oh I forgot ...the PERSON its not FORS :crazy:

The world is beautiful, just people are idi☆ts.

laboRHEinz
Administrator
Description: Old Fart

Post by laboRHEinz » Sat 22. Mar 2014, 20:32

check this out: http://www.ceonss.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=19

It's not only him, by no means.