1 - NO WAY. I will change the team if the imbalance and the opposing team too quickly loses because of this. I don't know why you don't like that I try to help the other team when the game is not balanced, but I will not tolerate any imbalance!laboRHEinz wrote: Stop switching teams.
Stop camping the Falcon.
- in the beginning of the game change command permitted said Pegasus (but only for support balance)
- balancer teams can do imbalance (I already posted about this and gave the example)
- I never choose the winner team and if I am switch team in the middle of the game - so I try to make a balance
- if you want me to be I have not played with Astra - thanks. I'll think
2 - and if our base is empty and all vehicles is not needed anyone?
- if nobody wants to use it - tell me why can't I use it?
- I already wrote - if someone wants to use Falcon I'm not going to this obstacle. sometimes I even give himself the Falcon for someone to use it!
- take a car that stands still and waits for its owner this is true. steal technique or stand on the point respawn is not fair. = your rules mean that these 2 things equal?
- I will not camp Falcon but I will play in Falcon. I know what fairness and balance.
PS balance - is not equal to the number of score teams. balance - is equal to the number of abilities in each team. for example Funky too many targets half of the team on the maps without vehicle but would do nothing on the map with tanks and dragons. - But balancer teams will move him to the team with less powerful people on the map with vehicles as well + several people.- and what will be the outcome of the battle?
you have no conception how moving the game but condemn me for gameplay - normally?