BAN request for FORS

User avatar
Astra{CZ}
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon 18. Nov 2013, 20:57
Description: everyone is crazy

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by Astra{CZ} » Sat 22. Mar 2014, 20:40

I saw it...but with a clear conscience I can say...there are not people who should be there...
maybe you have no time see everything...Therefore, I think there are others admins...maybe decoration...who know...
Sorry...I write only what I feel

The world is beautiful, just people are idi☆ts.

User avatar
Cat1981England
Posts: 2326
Joined: Mon 23. Aug 2010, 15:35

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by Cat1981England » Sat 22. Mar 2014, 21:43

There's no need to apologise Astra, perhaps you're right. We'll try and keep a more watchful eye on the server when we are on.

Most people change their ways with a simple polite request in game, many of which are given privately, but For's has been ask not to do it in game, kicked, banned for 3 days and now for a week. He can't plead ignorance and is very aware of what the rule is. The fact that he's being given another chance seems extremely lenient to me and the complete opposite of any sort of vendetta against him. Hopefully he'll stop doing this.
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1:

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

User avatar
Astra{CZ}
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon 18. Nov 2013, 20:57
Description: everyone is crazy

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by Astra{CZ} » Sat 22. Mar 2014, 22:27

I think that the problem is actually somewhere else. One person wrote: Ban for him! And others agreed. Interesting is that he have ban has until now when some person did this topic.
I write to sincerely..."Here reigns words of the people" :)
We both know that FORS is hating the whole server...and I know why...
1. He wrote FUS RO DAH and had a ban chat. But when anybody wrote it (many time) because they wanted heckled him. Everything was fine. And answer was:nothing happened.
2. Frequent use of the vehicle (falcon):I think that was written here:when you say give me it. So there is no problem.
Rather, focus on the players who steal vehicles. Who still camping base...
And who more writes than playing. And this in turn back to point number 1...When was FUS RO DAH so annoying for everybody...I ask why chat is not annoying right now. I think that there people addressing things that are unnecessary and stupid. :blahblah:
But since you all to write with them so you don't see it. But someone who is on the other side like me and FORS, we see it. And it's more annoying than FUS RO DAH ten times on one map! :roll:

The world is beautiful, just people are idi☆ts.

[P]etya

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by [P]etya » Sat 22. Mar 2014, 23:25

I would gladly tell my opinions about this, but Astra has mentioned all of them.

User avatar
Cat1981England
Posts: 2326
Joined: Mon 23. Aug 2010, 15:35

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by Cat1981England » Sun 23. Mar 2014, 01:12

Astra{CZ} wrote:But someone who is on the other side like me and FORS, we see it.
There is no other side, there is no them and us.

There seem to be a deliberate attempt to create a bit of drama around here at the moment, and it's getting tiresome. Fors has been banned for a week for breaking the server rules, it's very simple.
[P]etya wrote:I would gladly tell my opinions about this, but Astra has mentioned all of them.
There are only 3 in-game admins and 2 administrators. When we join the server we could be trying to spec up to 32 players, checking for wall hackers, aim botters , vehicle campers, spawn killers, winning team switchers and a thousand other things. Looking out for each of these things takes time and we only have two eyes + oddly enough, we hope to have a game or two ourselves. If you feel that others are breaking the rules then record a demo/ take a screen shot, post it here and the offender will be dealt with. If you have an idea about how the server could be improved them post it here and let everyone discuss it. This isn't a kindergarden, we shouldn't have to babysit grown adults. If you're unhappy with the way the server is at the moment then do something productive about it.

I hate to point this out boys and girls, but to play on CEONSS is not a God given right, it's been created voluntarily by the boss and developed by both him and Pegasus. We need to make this work if we hope to continue playing Onslaught.
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1:

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

[P]etya

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by [P]etya » Sun 23. Mar 2014, 13:05

The thing is that everybody is bitching about fors, but in fact he never does those things which many ppl think and he always gets banned if you find him breaking once a rule. If you look more closely there are tons of ppl who break the rules. Furthermore once I mentioned that in many cases players can't avoid to break the rules, because the map just sucks. They wish some random spammy map to be available on the server, but when they play on the map, they are flaming each other. I think it would be better sometimes not to listen to the community.

reyno1d
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun 26. Jan 2014, 10:35
Description: u can't touch this

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by reyno1d » Sun 23. Mar 2014, 14:08

[P]etya wrote:The thing is that everybody is bitching about fors, but in fact he never does those things which many ppl think (...)
seiously?? :shock: Have you ever seen how he plays?
for example, yesterday he was camping falcon for all game long at omaha beach and he was warned for doing this like hundred times before. As you can see he is very reluctant to change his behaviour so he deserves to get banned. No question about that.

User avatar
Astra{CZ}
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon 18. Nov 2013, 20:57
Description: everyone is crazy

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by Astra{CZ} » Sun 23. Mar 2014, 14:43

reyno1d wrote:
[P]etya wrote:The thing is that everybody is bitching about fors, but in fact he never does those things which many ppl think (...)
seiously?? :shock: Have you ever seen how he plays?
for example, yesterday he was camping falcon for all game long at omaha beach and he was warned for doing this like hundred times before. As you can see he is very reluctant to change his behaviour so he deserves to get banned. No question about that.

GREAT! Another trained monkey which is added to this community...I do not know how else to say it...yes you all are perfect. Just FORS breaks the rules...
Ok so I'll start camping in some vehicle on every map...like other people...when its okay...and it's not breaking the rules...(only in falcon it is camping, ok I understand)
This is the reason why I stop playing on this server...
I played here long enough so I could say...This time is the worst ever!
Server is great...but if the admin just listen what people say..there will never be justice...And if the admin has given ban one person for camping...so then others too!
Will be better to focus on other players! :|
I'm done with this topic with hope...that administrator understand what I mean... ;)
Last edited by Astra{CZ} on Sun 23. Mar 2014, 15:06, edited 1 time in total.

The world is beautiful, just people are idi☆ts.

Cheese_it!
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon 16. Dec 2013, 12:28
Description: Sitting Duck
Location: Up North, UK

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by Cheese_it! » Sun 23. Mar 2014, 14:50

I was playing alongside FORS in the match in OmahaBeach which led to his ban at around 16:22 yesterday.
He camped the falcon for the entire match - from start to finish! I know, because I was there (unlike Petya or Astra, who were not!)

I am not an admin, nor did I request that he be banned, but apparently Labor was watching all along (good lad!) because the ban appeared immediately at the end of the match.

I wouldn't mind so much if he did something useful with the falcon, but he didn't!
As usual, he just engaged in his own personal agenda of airborne DeathMatch penis-waving, and (as usual) paid no attention to the bigger picture.

A week's ban is too short if you ask me (by about 51 weeks). If he wants to make up his own rules, he can start his own server.

User avatar
fors
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun 2. Sep 2012, 16:51
Description: skype:mushiak14
Location: Forsiyskaya republic

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by fors » Sun 23. Mar 2014, 15:42

Cheese_it! wrote:I was playing alongside FORS in the match in OmahaBeach which led to his ban at around 16:22 yesterday.
He camped the falcon for the entire match - from start to finish! I know, because I was there (unlike Petya or Astra, who were not!)

I am not an admin, nor did I request that he be banned, but apparently Labor was watching all along (good lad!) because the ban appeared immediately at the end of the match.

I wouldn't mind so much if he did something useful with the falcon, but he didn't!
As usual, he just engaged in his own personal agenda of airborne DeathMatch penis-waving, and (as usual) paid no attention to the bigger picture.

A week's ban is too short if you ask me (by about 51 weeks). If he wants to make up his own rules, he can start his own server.

cheese you're so sly. I remember you also love to play on the omahabeach in Falcon throughout the game and I have seen it not once.
why would you want to ban ME for that? write about yourself too! I also know how to record demos and I too write it, I recommend you not to forget about it.
did not expect this? I also have some dirt on you and your buddies who are afraid to fight me in a fair fight and not to hide behind the administration.

cheese I will reveal you a secret, boy, if you don't see me - it doesn't mean that I don't see you.
Image