BAN request for FORS

Cheese_it!
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon 16. Dec 2013, 12:28
Description: Sitting Duck
Location: Up North, UK

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by Cheese_it! » Sun 23. Mar 2014, 17:16

fors wrote: cheese you're so sly. I remember you also love to play on the omahabeach in Falcon throughout the game and I have seen it not once.
why would you want to ban ME for that? write about yourself too! I also know how to record demos and I too write it, I recommend you not to forget about it. did not expect this? I also have some dirt on you and your buddies who are afraid to fight me in a fair fight and not to hide behind the administration. cheese I will reveal you a secret, boy, if you don't see me - it doesn't mean that I don't see you.
Making threats towards me is not going to help you. In any case, I have no power around here.
And you have no "dirt" on me; this just shows that you are delusional as well as a poor team player.

But please continue anyway, and see how far it takes you. :lol:

User avatar
fors
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun 2. Sep 2012, 16:51
Description: skype:mushiak14
Location: Forsiyskaya republic

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by fors » Sun 23. Mar 2014, 17:33

Cheese_it! wrote:
fors wrote: cheese you're so sly. I remember you also love to play on the omahabeach in Falcon throughout the game and I have seen it not once.
why would you want to ban ME for that? write about yourself too! I also know how to record demos and I too write it, I recommend you not to forget about it. did not expect this? I also have some dirt on you and your buddies who are afraid to fight me in a fair fight and not to hide behind the administration. cheese I will reveal you a secret, boy, if you don't see me - it doesn't mean that I don't see you.
Making threats towards me is not going to help you. In any case, I have no power around here.
And you have no "dirt" on me; this just shows that you are delusional as well as a poor team player.

But please continue anyway, and see how far it takes you. :lol:
I warned you
Image

User avatar
Astra{CZ}
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon 18. Nov 2013, 20:57
Description: everyone is crazy

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by Astra{CZ} » Sun 23. Mar 2014, 17:37

Cheese_it! wrote:
fors wrote: cheese you're so sly. I remember you also love to play on the omahabeach in Falcon throughout the game and I have seen it not once.
why would you want to ban ME for that? write about yourself too! I also know how to record demos and I too write it, I recommend you not to forget about it. did not expect this? I also have some dirt on you and your buddies who are afraid to fight me in a fair fight and not to hide behind the administration. cheese I will reveal you a secret, boy, if you don't see me - it doesn't mean that I don't see you.
Making threats towards me is not going to help you. In any case, I have no power around here.
And you have no "dirt" on me; this just shows that you are delusional as well as a poor team player.

But please continue anyway, and see how far it takes you. :lol:

YOU actually show who is poor. I have to laugh, really. You want ban for him because he use falcon (often).But I see you everytime on omahabeach in falcon too. ROFL :rofl: :rofl:

The world is beautiful, just people are idi☆ts.

elect
Posts: 278
Joined: Thu 23. Feb 2012, 16:28
Description: Srly? Are u kidding me?

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by elect » Sun 23. Mar 2014, 18:58

Cmon guys, falcon is nothing a larav and a shock can take it down, don't be pussy >.>

Cheese_it!
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon 16. Dec 2013, 12:28
Description: Sitting Duck
Location: Up North, UK

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by Cheese_it! » Sun 23. Mar 2014, 19:01

fors wrote:
Cheese_it! wrote:
fors wrote: cheese you're so sly. I remember you also love to play on the omahabeach in Falcon throughout the game and I have seen it not once.
why would you want to ban ME for that? write about yourself too! I also know how to record demos and I too write it, I recommend you not to forget about it. did not expect this? I also have some dirt on you and your buddies who are afraid to fight me in a fair fight and not to hide behind the administration. cheese I will reveal you a secret, boy, if you don't see me - it doesn't mean that I don't see you.
Making threats towards me is not going to help you. In any case, I have no power around here.
And you have no "dirt" on me; this just shows that you are delusional as well as a poor team player.

But please continue anyway, and see how far it takes you. :lol:
I warned you
You are in no position to be warning anybody about anything, matey.

User avatar
fors
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun 2. Sep 2012, 16:51
Description: skype:mushiak14
Location: Forsiyskaya republic

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by fors » Sun 23. Mar 2014, 19:50

and you're not in a position to command.
Image

User avatar
laboRHEinz
Administrator
Posts: 1192
Joined: Fri 4. Sep 2009, 13:28
Description: Old Fart
Location: Hamburg

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by laboRHEinz » Sun 23. Mar 2014, 21:02

Astra wrote:I think that the problem is actually somewhere else. One person wrote: Ban for him! And others agreed. Interesting is that he have ban has until now when some person did this topic. I write to sincerely..."Here reigns words of the people" :)
[...]Server is great...but if the admin just listen what people say..there will never be justice...
If that'd be true, please point us to the corresponding threads which led to all the other bans.
Astra wrote:He wrote FUS RO DAH and had a ban chat. But when anybody wrote it (many time) because they wanted heckled him. Everything was fine. And answer was:nothing happened.
[...]Rather, focus on the players who steal vehicles. Who still camping base... And who more writes than playing. And this in turn back to point number 1...When was FUS RO DAH so annoying for everybody...I ask why chat is not annoying right now. I think that there people addressing things that are unnecessary and stupid.
[P]etya wrote:If you look more closely there are tons of ppl who break the rules.
Did you PM any ingame admin or post anything here? We are no gods, we can't see everything all day long.
Astra wrote:Frequent use of the vehicle (falcon):I think that was written here:when you say give me it. So there is no problem.
[P]etya wrote:The thing is that everybody is bitching about fors, but in fact he never does those things which many ppl think and he always gets banned if you find him breaking once a rule.
I've seen it myself for years now. I sometimes play in disguise to observe our players' real behaviour when they think there's no admin around. And I can't count anymore how often he was camping the Falcon, he oftenly blocked it just for himself in a very selfish way, I can tell you first-hand, he sometimes camped and took it right in front of my own nose. And, according to other's ingame chat, this got very annoying even for quite some other players. I think a 3 day and now a one week ban isn't too harsh.
[P]etya wrote:Furthermore once I mentioned that in many cases players can't avoid to break the rules, because the map just sucks. They wish some random spammy map to be available on the server, but when they play on the map, they are flaming each other. I think it would be better sometimes not to listen to the community.
That's another story, probably one disadvantage of our zombie map polls.
Astra wrote:GREAT! Another trained monkey[...]
very nice.
Astra wrote:yes you all are perfect. Just FORS breaks the rules... Ok so I'll start camping in some vehicle on every map...like other people...when its okay...and it's not breaking the rules...(only in falcon it is camping, ok I understand) This is the reason why I stop playing on this server... I played here long enough so I could say...This time is the worst ever!
Well, it's your opinion and your free choice. However, I do remember you both very well always trying to play on the same team, therefore you or Fors always switched to each other right after the matches started, which always, immediately unbalanced the teams. Then, you both were taking a Badger, not letting anyone else close to it, you completely refused to play when another player took the other seat but forced them to leave the Badger. I also remember Fors giving you training lessons for quite a while, you weren't playing for your team at all that time. Let alone your "idiot tank", "noob spammer", "gay camper" and whatnot. I've received quite some ban appeals about all that, by PMs or emails, I can tell you. Did I ban you? Did I warn you? No, I didn't, I've always protected you, explaining that you both are friends and that you just want to play together. So, if you please, stop claiming that I'm just picking on Fors and nobody else. If nothing else, just look up the ban-list, others get banned permanently way earlier than him. But ok, I see, patience and tolerance didn't bear fruit this time :/

Anyways, in my opinion the main difference is that most of the other bans have been dealt with behind the curtain and, unfortunetaly, this case has been handled in public. Thus, future ban appeals will be moved into the admins' private section in order to not let them become a public trial. This thread is somehow embarrassing for anyone involved.

reyno1d
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun 26. Jan 2014, 10:35
Description: u can't touch this

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by reyno1d » Sun 23. Mar 2014, 22:11

Astra{CZ} wrote: GREAT! Another trained monkey which is added to this community...
i never insulted you or anyone else so please mind your language. I assure you that it's all my opinion and i'm not working for anyone to criticize fors' recent behaviour.
laboRHEinz wrote:(...) I do remember you both very well always trying to play on the same team, therefore you or Fors always switched to each other right after the matches started, which always, immediately unbalanced the teams. Then, you both were taking a Badger, not letting anyone else close to it, you completely refused to play when another player took the other seat but forced them to leave the Badger. I also remember Fors giving you training lessons for quite a while, you weren't playing for your team at all that time.
i've seen that countless times as well.
laboRHEinz wrote:Let alone your "idiot tank", "noob spammer", "gay camper" and whatnot. I've received quite some ban appeals about all that, by PMs or emails, I can tell you. Did I ban you? Did I warn you? No, I didn't, I've always protected you, explaining that you both are friends and that you just want to play together. So, if you please, stop claiming that I'm just picking on Fors and nobody else. If nothing else, just look up the ban-list, others get banned permanently way earlier than him. But ok, I see, patience and tolerance didn't bear fruit this time :/
Astra and Fors, please respect server rules and you'll be respected too.

[P]etya

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by [P]etya » Sun 23. Mar 2014, 22:21

From my experiences he rarely does those things. I wonder how many times I have been requested to be ban, because I take the Railgun Tank whenever I can on Slated Worlds. Whenever he sees somebody who wants the Falcon he just gives it to him/her. Also I don't see any point why it is so bad to camp a sucky vehicle anyway. As elect mentioned shock rifle is lethal against the Falcon. If the players don't use it against it, then it is their problem. Well sneak attacks are still a problem, but every vehicle can be used for dirty purposes.

User avatar
fors
Posts: 140
Joined: Sun 2. Sep 2012, 16:51
Description: skype:mushiak14
Location: Forsiyskaya republic

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by fors » Mon 24. Mar 2014, 00:07

laboRHEinz wrote: And I can't count anymore how often he was camping the Falcon, he oftenly blocked it just for himself in a very selfish way, I can tell you first-hand, he sometimes camped and took it right in front of my own nose.
{FACEPALM} labor, how much damned f***** sh***** times, I can`t .... I'm tired of... I don`t know how... how ... how else...
I WROTE SPECIALLY FOR YOU - SEND IN CHAT 12 DAMNED LETTERS "GIVE ME FALCON" EEENNNDDD! IT IS HARD?
IF IT IS HARD - shot to my Falcon! I respond to it - if I see that someone wants to fly - I give him Falcon. I am not greedy

but I think I begin to understand.

you are not reading what I write because you love to read only bad about me. I saw this and the others too :clap:
you were playing and you want to fly on the Falcon as well and others because he saw what I was doing with him. and you want me to don't hurt to play you and others. and just decided to ban ye?
BUT: my intention is not to interfere with the players, but on the contrary to help them. you know it and other know it (, just someone doesn't want to talk about it because with hatred little baby want get rid of me because know that with me it's hard to cope in a fight even if I without Falcon) (but it you also know).
you acted strange



[P]etya wrote:shock rifle
noooo no no no no no no no no! this weapon is not effective against me, don't use it. in me ,and without it, constantly shooting 3-5 people with all kinds of weapons. you will not destroy me with a rifle because before you it will make some of them :""D :lol: :""D :thumbup:

but the worst is when there are smart people who are shooting the respawn base in order to ruin me, but they only destroy my team and I have to leave the battle to protect my team.
the last time I played on the omahabeach and there was this case. I'm surprised that people and admins don't care about what players killed right on the respawn base, because the more frustrating problem is the fors on the Falcon.
Image