BAN request for FORS

-Nick-

Re: BAN request for FORS

Post by -Nick- » Mon 24. Mar 2014, 13:13

''this weapon is not effective against me, don't use it. in me ,and without it, constantly shooting 3-5 people with all kinds of weapons. you will not destroy me with a rifle''

You wanna bet on that forsy ? :jump: :skip: :saber:

RottenToTheCore
Description: Not related to Power-Cores ;)

Post by RottenToTheCore » Tue 25. Mar 2014, 03:48

Self-confidence seems to be your strongest weapon next to the Falcon, Fors.
fors wrote: if I see that someone wants to fly - I give him Falcon. I am not greedy

You just don't speak the truth here. And i think nobody who plays an online-shooter wants to beg for a pixel-plane at the fors request-centre.
Just try to do something else than Falcon-camping. Fly a manta, shoot a shock-rifle and try to kill monky or shield-gun me down a scyscraper.
You can grow by doing things you never did before :).

fors
Description: skype:mushiak14

Post by fors » Wed 26. Mar 2014, 03:56

RottenToTheCore wrote: You just don't speak the truth here.
you have become arrogant? Here YOU're not telling the truth and those who envies me + several people have confirmed it. Where have you seen that I did not give Falcon when it asked me for? you've already read the posts in which this was spoken, so don't lie

not invent stupid problem - to ask someone about something it's normally, it's not a humiliation, not a crime. no infringement of rights, not recognize the authority, not an indicator of respect - this is an ordinary case. for example, if you ask reinforcements in battle, you become humiliated?

I understand that when every second counts and no time to write in the chat - shot to falcon! I already legibly wrote about it but especially for you I copy\paste
fors wrote: IF IT IS HARD - shot to my Falcon! I respond to it - if I see that someone wants to fly - I give him Falcon. I am not greedy
ahead your next question, I will answer - No, if you miss because of the curved arms I also respond and give that.
-FuNkY-MoNk-UK wrote: You wanna bet on that forsy ? :jump: :skip: :saber:
of course! :bzzz: :bzzz: :machinegun: :vaderfight:

[P]etya

Post by [P]etya » Wed 26. Mar 2014, 15:28

In fact, Rott is the campiest player due to the fact that he always camps for vehicles which he needs. He needs to be punished. :)

elect
Description: Srly? Are u kidding me?

Post by elect » Wed 26. Mar 2014, 15:35

[P]etya wrote:In fact, Rott is the campiest player due to the fact that he always camps for vehicles which he needs. He needs to be punished. :)
+1

Zon3r
Description: Don't shoot at me!

Post by Zon3r » Wed 26. Mar 2014, 17:31

Hm, rott only camps the railgun tank, otherwise i don't really associate him to a specific vehicle or gamestyle. like for example: viice=tank or ion tank, ebola= tank, ion tank, and any instant hit vehicle that he can sit on top of a hill with. rocktan= manta-baselaming, sonic=dragon or falcon, grüss got= turret camping. these are just few players with signature vehicles :D