wild camping

L30nidaS
Description: gamer very hot

wild camping

Post by L30nidaS » Sun 9. Feb 2014, 16:58

well, today for the first time i leave the match because im pissed to play with many very worrying camper opponents, i mean [DR]Rentapest with his faithful mate [DR]Mr.Powers it was impossible to play they protected one with another it was impossible (for me) to stop them,... im already in trouble with lag :dammit: if you add two asshole.... i lose patience :evil:....i dont ask ban for two idiots but i dont play never when them are on server.

Bye

Cat1981England

Re: wild camping

Post by Cat1981England » Mon 10. Feb 2014, 00:41

Hey Leeeo,

It was the first time I've seen their names, so I don't know if they are doing this sort of thing often or not.

I only saw them doing it on two maps (Barracks and VolcanoHigh) and on both maps when camping with the tank, you can defend and attack 3 nodes at once, which is what they were doing, so I thought it was fair game.
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1:

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

L30nidaS
Description: gamer very hot

Post by L30nidaS » Mon 10. Feb 2014, 17:36

Ok Cat but they occupied three important nodes i tried to destroy and link the opponent nodes their duly killed me and mates it was very impossible to play same in the air mars map they camp turret ....big idiots
However see ya in game

-Nick-

Post by -Nick- » Tue 25. Mar 2014, 00:30

Or is it Just better playing?. The way you explained it seems like they are communicating, therefore they have the upper hand over their opponents.