TEXT BAN PETER_COTTONTAIL

SMOKER
Description: SMOKED

TEXT BAN PETER_COTTONTAIL

Postby SMOKER » Fri 27. Jan 2017, 17:32

Afternoon,

I rarely come and play here under this name or another since my ping is not always the best. Somehow I was text banned for to be Honest I really don't know. I realize someone was questioning me and all I would answer was "hop hop" or "hippity hippity hop" as a reply but I can not for the life of me understand how not wanting to talk to someone and just answering in this way was is a breach of the Ceonns rules or regulations. I am sure you admins will see my name and my real player name I usually play under and know I had no ill will in anyway. Thanks and hope to just be able to text "Hi" one day again under my usual player name. I do realize you admins have much much bigger fish to fry than little old me. Thanks Guys :nuts:

Cat1981England
Administrator

Re: TEXT BAN PETER_COTTONTAIL

Postby Cat1981England » Fri 27. Jan 2017, 19:27

Hey Peter, welcome to the forum.

You were muted for advertising and trying to get people to play on another server. Normally we would give you a polite message, but as you play at an odd time of the day and we were unable to speak to you here, we had no choice but to perm mute.

Please don't do this.

Mute will be lifted overnight :thumbup:
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1:

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

SMOKER
Description: SMOKED

Re: TEXT BAN PETER_COTTONTAIL

Postby SMOKER » Fri 27. Jan 2017, 20:45

OHH Im So Sorry Really it was just some of the usuals from there my bad I will never do it again. It was not meant with any bad intentions just trying to get a few buds together on a server my ping runs better sorry my bad.

BAD BAD BUNNY BAD BUNNY!!! Thx for the unmute and Thanks for not ratting out my real handle :angelwings:

Also In Texas prob for the unusual time I'm on!!

Return to “Reports, Bans & Appeals”