Me banned TXT (chat)

User avatar
sana
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun 5. Feb 2017, 00:03
Description: Leningrad
Location: Russia Leningrad
Contact:

Me banned TXT (chat)

Postby sana » Sun 5. Feb 2017, 00:09

Что делать, если Вас забанили по неизвестной Вам причине в самой игре.
На вопрос администратору ответа так и не последовало.
С чего вы накинулись на меня. Я никому не хамила, никого не оскорбляла.
Вы взяли и запретили мне писать текстовые сообщения, как во время игры так и после неё.
Чем мотивирована данная агрессия ко мне?
Все попытки донести до администрации данный инцендент были тщетны
И в итоге пришлось вписать свой вопрос в НИКе (в скобках) После чего это привело к тому, что меня забанили по IP.
Здесь есть адекватные люди или тут детский сад? :firedevil: :firedevil: :firedevil:

User avatar
Cat1981England
Administrator
Posts: 2163
Joined: Mon 23. Aug 2010, 15:35

Me banned TXT (chat)

Postby Cat1981England » Sun 5. Feb 2017, 00:41

sana wrote:What to do if you are banned for some unknown reason you in the game.
Asked administrator answer never came.
From what you have thrown at me. I will not Khamila, no one is offended.
You've gone and told me not to write text messages, both during the game and after it.
What motivated this aggression to me?
All attempts to convey to the administration intsendent were in vain
And in the end I had to enter your question in Nicaea (in brackets) after which it has led to the fact that I was banned over IP.
There are adequate people or kindergarten here?


Hello Sana and welcome to the forum.

A large part of the problem is that you do not speak English and none of the admins speak Russian. So i hope you can understand that there will be some confusion sometimes.

You were not personally muted, a couple of players who use the same game ID as you were. With many UT2004 resellers using the same game ID, this is something which is becoming increasingly common and beyond our control.

We tried without success to tell you that this was not directed at you. However, your reaction was to vote spam, kick vote multiple people, steal vehicles and to endlessly suicide. This behaviour is unacceptable and is the reason for your ban.

I will remove your ban due to what i hope is a simple misunderstanding, however, if this type of behaviour continues, the ban will be reinstated.

Cat
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1:

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

User avatar
Miauz55555
Posts: 704
Joined: Sun 7. Jun 2015, 22:12
Location: Germany

Me banned TXT (chat)

Postby Miauz55555 » Sun 5. Feb 2017, 01:08

All hail to http://www.dict.cc translator.

Hello Sana,
wellcome to the forum.
Здравствуйте Sana,
к форум.
Please write your post in english, or write at least an english traslation with it. German is also fine for me.
просьба написа́ть ведомости по-английски, или перевод. по-немецки также хорошо меня.
Your Text-Ban was not against you. It was an accident.
ваш Text-Ban не против Вы. авария.
Your GUID is not unique.
ваш GUID не уникальный.
I like playing with you.
я любить играть с тебе.
Please return to fair play. So all can have fun.
возвращаться честный игра. c тем все удовольствие.
Image

User avatar
sana
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun 5. Feb 2017, 00:03
Description: Leningrad
Location: Russia Leningrad
Contact:

Me banned TXT (chat)

Postby sana » Sun 5. Feb 2017, 03:22

[Rus]
Мне тяжело бороться в своей правоте с мужчинами. Вас много а я одна. Я играла и играю честно очень много лет назад а меня беспардонно взяли и забанили. Я не одна кто играет из России. Мы периодически переписываемся транслитерацией. А получается мне теперь вообще нельзя разговаривать? Я так же имею эмоции и хочу их выразить как и другие игроки.

[Eng]
It is heavy to me to struggle in the correctness with men. There is a lot of you and I am one. I played and I play fair many years back and I was shamelessly taken and banned. I not one who play from Russia. We periodically correspond a transliteration. And it turns out to me now in general it is impossible to talk? I also have emotions and I want to express them as well as other players.

[De]
Mir ist es schwer, in der Rechtlichkeit mit den Männern zu kämpfen. Euch ist viel es und mich eine. Ich spielte und ich spiele ehrlich sehr viel Jahre rückwärts und mich haben rücksichtslos genommen und haben in die Sperrliste eingetragen. Ich spiele nicht eine wer aus Russland. Wir werden von der Transliteration periodisch abgeschrieben. Und es sich mir jetzt überhaupt ergibt man darf nicht sprechen? Ich ebenso habe die Emotionen und sie will ich wie auch andere Spieler äußern.

[Fr]
Il m'est difficile de lutter dans le bon droit avec les hommes. Il vous y a beaucoup d' et une. Je jouais et je joue honnêtement beaucoup d'années en arrière et m'ont pris effrontément et забанили. Je non une qui joue de la Russie. Nous correspondons périodiquement par la translitération. Et il se trouve à moi maintenant on ne peut pas parler en général ? J'ai aussi les émotions et je les veux exprimer comme d'autres joueurs.

[Es]
A mí es pesado luchar en la razón con los hombres. Le es mucho y una. Jugaba y juego limpio muchos años atrás y de mí es descarado han tomado y забанили. No una quien juego de Rusia. Nos escribimos periódicamente por la transliteración. ¿Resulta a mí ahora no es posible en general hablar? Así como tengo las emociones y los quiero expresar tanto como otros jugadores.

[It]
È pesante a me per lottare nella correttezza con uomini. C'è molto di Lei e sono quel che. Ho giocato e gioco la fiera molti anni indietro e sono stato sfrontatamente preso e proibito. Io non quel che chi giocano da Russia. Periodicamente corrispondiamo una traslitterazione. E si presenta a me adesso in generale è impossibile parlare? Anche ho emozioni e voglio esprimere loro così come altri giocatori.

:C :C :C

Image

User avatar
Miauz55555
Posts: 704
Joined: Sun 7. Jun 2015, 22:12
Location: Germany

Me banned TXT (chat)

Postby Miauz55555 » Sun 5. Feb 2017, 17:24

sana wrote:[...] It is heavy to me to struggle in the correctness with men. There is a lot of you and I am one. I played and I play fair many years back and I was shamelessly taken and banned. I not one who play from Russia. We periodically correspond a transliteration. And it turns out to me now in general it is impossible to talk? I also have emotions and I want to express them as well as other players.[...]

Thank you Sana for your translations. I think a bit from the meaning is lost inside google.^^

You should reread Cats post. I think it is not clear to you what happend. Or what will happen when you behave like the last days. Maybe someone can translate Cats and this post for you in rusian (Sedoy, Fors, Gr,.. )?

If you want a feemale Admin than Emanreleips is the one who you want to talk with.
Yes you played fair and wasn't spamming the chat with map/kick-votes.. return to that.
You are for sure alowed to talk and chat as all other. Just keep the Server Rules in mind.
Public chat in english please. When you are in spectator and use TeamSay feel free to chat in rusian with someone who understand.
You can also use the Teamspeak Server.
We (Admin) treat every player the same. It is not important for us who you are.
If you get harassed bye any player/admin you first should ask to stop. You also can write us a PM or make an open post here (for the chatlogs: Mapname, Time, Date, Player, reason). If an other Admin is online you can also get his/her attention to you and tell your sorrows.

Sedoy wrote:...

fors wrote:...
Image

unkorix
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri 28. Oct 2016, 19:41

Me banned TXT (chat)

Postby unkorix » Sun 5. Feb 2017, 19:04

Miauz55555 wrote:Maybe someone can translate Cats and this post for you in rusian (Sedoy, Fors, Gr,.. )?

I know russian. Try to help.

Cat1981England wrote:Hello Sana and welcome to the forum.

A large part of the problem is that you do not speak English and none of the admins speak Russian. So i hope you can understand that there will be some confusion sometimes.

You were not personally muted, a couple of players who use the same game ID as you were. With many UT2004 resellers using the same game ID, this is something which is becoming increasingly common and beyond our control.

We tried without success to tell you that this was not directed at you. However, your reaction was to vote spam, kick vote multiple people, steal vehicles and to endlessly suicide. This behaviour is unacceptable and is the reason for your ban.

I will remove your ban due to what i hope is a simple misunderstanding, however, if this type of behaviour continues, the ban will be reinstated.

Cat

Привет, Sana и добро пожаловать на форум.

Основная проблема состоит в том, что ты не разговариваешь по-английски, а никто из админов не говорит по-русски. Поэтому я надеюсь ты понимаешь, что из-за этого иногда могут случаться недоразумения.

Чат заблокировали не тебе персонально, а игрокам, у которых игровой ID совпадал с твоим. Многие реселлеры продают копию UT2004 с одним и тем же ID. Такая ситуация встречается довольно часто и мы никак не можем на это повлиять.
Мы пытались донести до тебя, что отключение чата не было направлено конкретно против тебя, но увы безуспешно. Однако твоей реакцией стали спам во время голосавания карт, попытки кикнуть игроков и кража техники с последующим суицидом. Такое поведение является неподобающим и оно же послужило причиной бана.
Я сниму с тебя бан, поскольку надеюсь, что это простое недопонимание. Но, если подобное поведение с твоей стороны будет продолжаться, бан будет возвращен.

Cat.
_________________________________________________
_________________________________________________

Miauz55555 wrote:Hello Sana,
wellcome to the forum.
Please write your post in english, or write at least an english traslation with it. German is also fine for me.
Your Text-Ban was not against you. It was an accident.
Your GUID is not unique.
I like playing with you.
Please return to fair play. So all can have fun.

Привет, Sana.
Добро пожаловать на форум.

Пожалуйста, напиши свое сообщение на английском или хотя бы сделай перевод с помощью онлайн-переводчика. Немецкий для меня тоже подходит.

Запрет на написание сообщений в чате не касался конкретно тебя. Это была случайность.
Дело в том, что твой GUID не является уникальным.
Мне нравиться играть с тобой. Пожалуйста, вернись к чесной игре. И тогда все будут довольны.
_________________________________________________
_________________________________________________

Miauz55555 wrote:Thank you Sana for your translations. I think a bit from the meaning is lost inside google.^^

You should reread Cats post. I think it is not clear to you what happend. Or what will happen when you behave like the last days. Maybe someone can translate Cats and this post for you in rusian (Sedoy, Fors, Gr,.. )?

If you want a feemale Admin than Emanreleips is the one who you want to talk with.
Yes you played fair and wasn't spamming the chat with map/kick-votes.. return to that.
You are for sure alowed to talk and chat as all other. Just keep the Server Rules in mind.
Public chat in english please. When you are in spectator and use TeamSay feel free to chat in rusian with someone who understand.
You can also use the Teamspeak Server.
We (Admin) treat every player the same. It is not important for us who you are.
If you get harassed bye any player/admin you first should ask to stop. You also can write us a PM or make an open post here (for the chatlogs: Mapname, Time, Date, Player, reason). If an other Admin is online you can also get his/her attention to you and tell your sorrows.

Sana, спасибо тебе за перевод. Правда, мне кажется, что его суть немного потерялась из-за google-перевода.
Ты должна заново перечитать пост Cat'а. Я думаю, ты не до конца разобралась в том, что произошло, или в том, что произойдет, если ты продолжишь вести себя так, как несколько последних дней.

Если тебе требуется админ-женщина, тогда Emanreleips - та, с кем тебе стоит поообщаться.
Да, ты играла чесно и не спамила в чатах выбора карты / кике игроков. Возвращайся к такой игре.
Да, ты конечно же можешь общаться в чате, как и другие. Просто держи правила сервера в уме (ссылка на правила: http://ceonss.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=467).
Если общий чат, то, пожалуйста, используй английский. Если же ты сидишь в спеках / наблюдателях и используешь коммандный чат (TeamSay), можешь разговаривать с людьми, которые тебя понимают, на русском языке.
Ты также можешь использовать ТимСпик сервера (Teamspeak Server, ссылка на тимспик сервера: http://ceonss.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=653).
Мы (Админы) относимся ко всем игрокам одинаково. Нам не важно кто ты.

Если ты подвергаешся нападкам со стороны игроков / админа, то ты первым делом должна попросить прекратить это делать. Также можешь отправить нам персональное сообщение (PM) или же опубликовать открытый пост здесь (для поднятия записей журнала чата укажи: Название карты, Время, Дата, Игрок, Причина).
Если другой Админ будет онлайн, ты также можешь обратить к ней / нему и высказать свои сожаления (претензии).

____________________________________________
____________________________________________
A short explanation from me / Краткая интерпретация от меня:

Если вкратце, Sana, то тебе отключили текстовый чат случайно. Админы разобрались в ситуации и снимут с тебя бан. Ты же в свою очередь должна прекратить страдать фигней, которую, и я в том числе, наблюдаю несколько последних дней. Иначе тебе грозит уже не просто бан чата, а бан на сервере.

User avatar
EmanReleipS
Posts: 1357
Joined: Wed 2. Oct 2013, 23:18
Description: Pancake Fairy
Location: Germany

Me banned TXT (chat)

Postby EmanReleipS » Sun 5. Feb 2017, 19:25

Thanks, Unky! I also asked my cousin, who speaks a bit of Russian, to translate. Hopefully with your and her help, we will clear up this situation.

эй Sana,
это была наша вина, что ты не могла написать.
Это не должно быть наказание для тебя.
Что ты не купила игру это проблема потому что все, которые не купили игру имеют одинаковое количество игры (GUID).
И если мы наказываем одного из них, мы наказываем все, поэтому мы обычно не делают.
Но мы наказали случайно который имел одинаковое количество, как тебя. Это было ошибкой. Но, к сожалению, мы не могли объяснить.
Но теперь мы отменили наказание.
Image


Return to “Reports, Bans & Appeals”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest