Irc / discord chat?

Cat1981England
Administrator

Re: Irc / discord chat?

Postby Cat1981England » Fri 17. Mar 2017, 10:11

Yes.

Cat1981England wrote:"regularly leaving a losing team" is against the server rules. If you can give me your word that you won't do it any more, and follow it up by not doing it, the ban would be lifted.

Everything else is irrelevant.

Cat
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1:

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Azaze1
Description: dunno

Irc / discord chat?

Postby Azaze1 » Wed 29. Mar 2017, 00:05

Sorry, i have not been home for a while and did not look into this.

What do you mean irrelevant? The email gave you what you want, even before i made this account.

Did you get the email or not?

Cat1981England
Administrator

Re: Irc / discord chat?

Postby Cat1981England » Sun 2. Apr 2017, 00:06

Yes, once again, i got your email.

In it, you basically told me why you feel the need to leave the losing team. That is irrelevant.

Until you can show a willingness to change the ban will remain. For the last time,

Cat1981England wrote:"regularly leaving a losing team" is against the server rules. If you can give me your word that you won't do it any more, and follow it up by not doing it, the ban would be lifted.
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1:

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Return to “Reports, Bans & Appeals”