EmanReleipS wrote:Some peeps still seem to be experiencing problems. Could those who are getting P/L loss please download WinMTR and post your test results here?
When you do that than
- Do it on different times.
- Do use a cabel connection.
- Don't do other things on your PC.
- Don't use the network for other things.
- Let it run for minimum 10 minutes.
- Black out the first IPs.
- Also use some speedtest with bufferbloat measurement like this: http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest
If you have something which lookst like my own, and a high bufferbloat on upload or download, than it's your connection. When you have different results on different times, than it's your connection, too. Possible solutions would be to play abit with quality of service, to ask your ISP if they can put your connection on a clamp which is not used so much, change the ISP use fibre wire.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.