File mismatch or download issues

Server setup, history & future
Cat1981England

Postby Cat1981England » Sat 9. Jan 2016, 23:27

If anyone has any file conflicts/mismatch or problems downloading from the server, could you please post the problem here.

Thank you.
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1:

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

ThunderCat
Description: Swiggity swooty

Re: File mismatch or download issues

Postby ThunderCat » Sun 10. Jan 2016, 14:47

Idk if my issue falls under this category -- but ever since we started updating/editing maps the firing sound(?) from some vehicles on a few maps are missing and/or non-existent.

The most tangible example off the top of my head are the badgers in Kingdom. The hit-sounds are there -- but it sounds like it's being fired from a ultra silenced badger :lol:

Its not a huge deal but just thought I'd share my two cents incase anybody else is having the same issue :thumbup:

Hyden
Description: Eastern Coast Canadian, gamer

Postby Hyden » Sun 10. Jan 2016, 19:06

I have experienced the no firing sound with the Badgers at times.

Cat1981England

Postby Cat1981England » Sun 10. Jan 2016, 19:27

Thank you both but this is more to do with file warnings or slow downloads when joining the server :thumbup:

------

I've tried the old sp1 and current sp4 versions of Kingdom and the Badgers sound the same to me :dunnosoz: Wormbo and/or an actual mapper may know more, but it sounds like lag to me. I get it with the hit sounds ever now and then.

If anyone who reads this has a problem with any of the maps on the server, posting something in the Map Troubleshooting & Feedback sub-forum is very, very helpful even if you don't think it's worth mentioning :thumbup:
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1:

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

sana
Description: Leningrad

Me banned TXT (chat)

Postby sana » Fri 17. Feb 2017, 13:28

Wats?
:?:

Miauz55555

Postby Miauz55555 » Fri 17. Feb 2017, 14:22

sana wrote:Wats?
:?:

Problem:
File mismatch.
Cause:
Downloaded and extracted a changed file from an other server where the douche who changed it was not able to change the name, too.
Solution:
Find all files with that name and delete them from your folder. In this case "UT2004\Textures\HellHounds.utx" and "UT2004\System\HellHound.u". Load the original files from the server.

sana

Postby sana » Mon 27. Feb 2017, 22:36

Miauz55555: Thanks, it has helped me. Long didn't know as to fight against it. You cool, you good to prompt and solve my problems :dancegal:

sana

Postby sana » Mon 27. Feb 2017, 22:58

I don't understand likely. but in the register has looked. there is my key. he can help you?
:idea:
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Unreal Technology\Installed Apps\UT2004]
"Version"="3369"
"Folder"="D:\\Games\\UT-2004"
"ADMIN_RIGHTS"="You need to run this program as an administrator, not as a guest or limited user account."
"NO_DISC"="No disc in drive. Please insert the disc labeled 'Unreal Tournament 2004 Play Disc' to continue."
"NO_DRIVE"="No CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive detected."
"TITLEBAR"="Unreal Tournament 2004"
"WRONG_DISC"="Wrong disc in drive. Please insert the disc labeled 'Unreal Tournament 2004 Play Disc' to continue."
"YEAR"="2004"

Zon3r
Description: Don't shoot at me!

Postby Zon3r » Tue 28. Feb 2017, 06:17

Omg you just shared your cd key with the internet, remove it as soon as possible, or any admins around edit his/her post
Also i don't understand what you want to say

sana

Postby sana » Tue 28. Feb 2017, 09:54

write me personal messages in this forum people. I try to answer everyone, but alas, the error of sending the personal message jumps out. And so several times in a row. I have filled all form correctly. And messages all the same don't leave. It was necessary to write directly here. Forgive I probably not up to the end I understand a lot of things with the translation or I am stupid :dunnosoz:

Return to “CEONSS Public Server”