Anti-TCC screenshot

Server setup, history & future
Miauz55555

Re: Anti-TCC screenshot

Postby Miauz55555 » Mon 19. Sep 2016, 00:19

The GUID is created from the CD-Key, but you can't create a CD-key from a GUID. It's like the CD-Key is a big puzzel.. you take to pices from it and create a new big puzze the GUID with this two pices.. you can't recreate the original puzzel because you just have two pieces.. and you also don't know which pieces are the right. Ok not really like that (it's a MD5 hash) but for imagine it's ok I think.

Every GUID and IP from all players are delivered to every client and you can grap them when you know how.

I would not post the combination from GUID-IP-Name in an open forum. The way it's here with Name, Date, IP, Ban-reason for guilty players is fine.

Personaly I like a PM about a suspect more than blame someone for cheating in an open topic. Simply because when it's not true, it's very unfair to that person. With a PM there is no harm done.

I always apreciate your PMs and posts Joe.

smalltown
Description: UT 2004 cunt player

Postby smalltown » Sat 24. Sep 2016, 16:41

Just for curiosity. what program can I use to recored videos or taking screenshots from the game session that I am playing???
:firedevil: :firedevil: STOMBOTOWN :firedevil: :firedevil: :machinegun: :cool2cool: :yoman:

Miauz55555

Postby Miauz55555 » Sat 24. Sep 2016, 17:15

smalltown wrote:Just for curiosity. what program can I use to recored videos or taking screenshots from the game session that I am playing???

In Game screenshots: just press F9 (default).
To start a demo type in the console: demorec name
To stop type: stopdemo
To recored a video you could use fraps, shadowplay or something similar.

Zon3r
Description: Don't shoot at me!

Postby Zon3r » Sat 24. Sep 2016, 18:23

You can also use fraps for taking a screenshot, the default screenshot thingy sometimes crashes my game, if you dont add a name to a demo, it will use the date as default. so simply typing demorec is enough
Fraps is resource heavy, dxtory is more friendly, action is very lightweight

Return to “CEONSS Public Server”