Nyko

Who is who on CEONSS
Nyko

Nyko

Postby Nyko » Mon 30. Jul 2018, 15:56

Hi,
I'm Nyko. I re-installed UT 2004 during the last Christmas holidays, when my brother and I were too bored at parents' home.
That was a bad decision, since I'm playing almost daily at it now, losing precious hours of my remaining time on earth. Amen.

Before that, I hadn't played for the last 15 years; by then, I was a teenager and the game was kinda new −even got a new graphics card to run it. Moreover, UT2003 was the first 3D game I ever played. (Could we say I lost my 3D virginity on it?) I still clearly remember the feeling during the first time I played: it was very hard for my brain to understand the 3D projection on a 2D screen, because I had never played any 3D game before that, and I was already relatively aged (15 or so). (For the people wondering how it is possible, my parents were against TV and this kinda things, so my brother and I had to save money to buy a computer. Selling military hardware to Al-Qaeda was giving a good income by then.) Anyway, my brain overcame its relentless stupidity... for that matter.

When I joined last December, I was surprised that there was still an active online community. Out of this online community, ceonss is my favorite server. Hence, I thought It was time to introduce myself to you! Yeah, slanderous people would notice I did not specify anything about me besides my name, but it will still count as an introduction. Live with it.
Actually, fun fact about me: I'm right-handed, but I use the mouse with the left hand. It is useful for other purposes, I can see the jokes coming, please refrain yourselves.

Cheers!
Nyko

EmanReleipS
Administrator
Description: Pancake Fairy

Nyko

Postby EmanReleipS » Mon 30. Jul 2018, 21:18

Hello Nyko!

Thank you for registering on the forum!

To complete your registration and unlock special content, please provide your full name, address, and credit card details.

You won't regret it!

Seriously.

Just do it.

What could go wrong?

Everyone else here has done it, too!

You can trust us.

Hyden
Description: Eastern Coast Canadian, gamer

Nyko

Postby Hyden » Mon 30. Jul 2018, 21:20

Welcome!

Miauz55555

Nyko

Postby Miauz55555 » Mon 30. Jul 2018, 21:33

Hey Nyko,

thank you for joining the forum. We have some other stuff to join, too. Would be great if you do:
Server IP CEONSS: ut2004://176.57.143.200:7777
Steam Group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/CEONSS
GT: http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... .200:7777/
Discord-Invite-link: https://discord.gg/X4V8THM

That free right hand would be good to open some cans during the game or make some food. Very clever move.

We also make some closed match events from time to time. It's very funny as you don't have joiners and leavers and can, if you like, communicate via voice. Ok that voice think could be on the main server as well. =D

So have fun and play fair.

PS: N Ever trust me. :twisted:

Hawk
Description: Fly like an eagle euh hawk :p

Re: Nyko

Postby Hawk » Tue 31. Jul 2018, 13:27

Welcome welcome, always glad to see players who refind themselve in the game. Some of us quitted this game too in the past for a certain period of time but we keep coming back olé.
Hawk
Free as a bird

GLoups!
Description: Just play for fun.

Nyko

Postby GLoups! » Tue 31. Jul 2018, 16:53

Welcome to the forum nyko :welcomewagon:

Nyko

Nyko

Postby Nyko » Wed 1. Aug 2018, 07:28

Thank you, Hyden, EmanRepleipS, Hawk, Miauz55555 and Gloups! for your welcome messages.
@EmanReleipS, for my credit card details, I will send via MP. It's an exe file, don't worry, just execute it. You might need to deactivate you antivirus program beforehand, because for some reasons, it tends to be blocked.
@Miauz55555, actually some time I 'm drinking a few beer sips while camping-sniping at you, guys.

SysX

Re: Nyko

Postby SysX » Fri 3. Aug 2018, 22:40

Welcome and have fun at ceons :p
Commercialized Killer!!!

Return to “The Players Lounge”