Hello from Trackpad!

Who is who on CEONSS
Trackpad
Description: Tracker of Pads

Hello from Trackpad!

Postby Trackpad » Tue 4. Sep 2018, 21:16

Hi guys!

I recently came back from my wild camping trip around Balkans during which I took a break from UT2004. I did not play, but I thought about you a few times and I decided to join the forum and say hi to all of you :) I think I owe you a lot because I spent so many hours on CEONSS filled with joy, good fun and interesting conversations!

If you are not bored already with my message, then you can continue on reading as I want to share some details about me! So, I started playing UT2004 against bots, Instagib CTF mainly, but I never mastered my aim so soon Onslaught became my favourite type of game as I could use vehicles to my advantage :ghehe: I started playing on the internet around year 2007 but it's hard for me to remember the exact year and servers I was playing on. Then after few years I disappeared for many years, just to return to you during fall 2017. I remembered some of you and some of you remembered me and that was something fascinating that kept me hooked and I don't think I will ever leave you again :loveit:

Privately, I am a sucker for motorcycling, car trips, camping, mountaineering, beer and just learning new stuff. I come from Poland but can also communicate in swedish (I understand norwegian too), because of my studies. My day is mostly filled by working in shared service centers, I just changed job recently and now I work as a team leader (still) but now in accounting. Since my gf broke with me last year, one of the good things was that I started to have more time, which I can also use for UT2004 :lol: :lol:

So, that's pretty much it! See you on the server :)

Have a perfect day,
Tracker of Pads

PS. My nick comes from using Macbook and playing without the mouse - I just used the trackpad on the laptop. Maybe that's why I did not master my aim, but I think I mastered the trackpad :lol: I decided to keep my nick even though now I totally changed my hardware and I use Asus ROG together with a standard laser mouse. No more excuses for my bad aim other than my poor skills I guess :D

EmanReleipS
Administrator
Description: Pancake Fairy

Hello from Trackpad!

Postby EmanReleipS » Wed 5. Sep 2018, 06:40

Hi Treckie! :D

Nice to see someone else who has found their way back to this game!

:welcomewagon:

GLoups!
Description: Just play for fun.

Hello from Trackpad!

Postby GLoups! » Wed 5. Sep 2018, 12:51

Hello Trackpad, i remember you, was somewhere between 2010-2012 i guess, anyway welcome back and welcome to the forum :thumbup:.

Hawk
Description: Fly like an eagle euh hawk :p

Hello from Trackpad!

Postby Hawk » Thu 6. Sep 2018, 12:29

Welcome back Trackpad :clap: :yippiiieh:
Hawk
Free as a bird

Miauz55555

Hello from Trackpad!

Postby Miauz55555 » Thu 6. Sep 2018, 19:48

Hello Tracker of Pads,

nice that you find your way to the forum and also made a post. You just earned a cookie.

Your tank play is very well.

Get a new GF who accepts you and let you have your own time. I thing that is the most important thing, to let the loved one some free time to make own stuff like gaming, building action figures, hunting or whatever.

And in case you have Steam, we also have a steam group where you can join. And a cool discord-voice-text-meme-channel where some of us sometimes sing together, or against. Just be aware when the girls start singing, than you should implement some filters, or you may need some new windows.

Forum: http://www.ceonss.net/
Server IP CEONSS: ut2004://176.57.143.200:7777
Steam Group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/CEONSS
GT: http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... .200:7777/
Discord-Invite-link: https://discord.gg/X4V8THM

:twisted:

Trackpad
Description: Tracker of Pads

Re: Hello from Trackpad!

Postby Trackpad » Sat 8. Sep 2018, 11:46

Thanks for all your messages :) GLoups, I remember you but haven't seen you online for a long time I think!

Thanks for all the links Miauz, I will check those out!

Hyden
Description: Eastern Coast Canadian, gamer

Re: Hello from Trackpad!

Postby Hyden » Sat 8. Sep 2018, 21:30

Your intro is both informative and useful! Welcome to the forums Trackius Maximus!

Return to “The Players Lounge”