Zon3r :( R.I.P. to a gaming friend

Who is who on CEONSS
-Nick-

Postby -Nick- » Sat 25. May 2019, 12:39

-FuNkY-MoNk-UK (Nick) wrote:One of my favourite opponents, I always enjoyed playing with and against Zon3r. We spent alot of time playing UT2004, we had a respect for each others play and had many memorable times. He will be missed in our community. Rest easy man.

I agree with the pic and think we should include it, although i would really like to get other of more players, ideally the players signing the card standing and crouching somewhere on his favourite map, which i can't recall. To be honest the 'photoshoot' last time was a bit all over the place. I'de be willing to organize this before the 5th if there's interest.

EmanReleipS
Administrator
Description: Pancake Fairy

Postby EmanReleipS » Sun 26. May 2019, 21:24

-Nick- wrote:
-FuNkY-MoNk-UK (Nick) wrote:One of my favourite opponents, I always enjoyed playing with and against Zon3r. We spent alot of time playing UT2004, we had a respect for each others play and had many memorable times. He will be missed in our community. Rest easy man.

I agree with the pic and think we should include it, although i would really like to get other of more players, ideally the players signing the card standing and crouching somewhere on his favourite map, which i can't recall. To be honest the 'photoshoot' last time was a bit all over the place. I'de be willing to organize this before the 5th if there's interest.

I agree that it would be nice to get everyone in the picture, but last time it was already difficult to arrange. Dally and I will go on vacation soon, so we won't be available until the 5th (after which I wanted to write the card, print the picture, and get it shipped).

loucast

Postby loucast » Mon 27. May 2019, 21:42

If we do another photo shoot I'll gladly take the time off to do it. You can include my real name and country along with the message.

Code: Select all

Farewells are not forever.

-Nick-

Postby -Nick- » Wed 29. May 2019, 16:33

EmanReleipS wrote:
-Nick- wrote:

I agree that it would be nice to get everyone in the picture, but last time it was already difficult to arrange. Dally and I will go on vacation soon, so we won't be available until the 5th (after which I wanted to write the card, print the picture, and get it shipped).

Yeah its cutting it a bit short, but was willing. Instead, Am thinking of some plauqe put in on his favourite map, or at least something like that.

EmanReleipS
Administrator

Postby EmanReleipS » Thu 6. Jun 2019, 13:36

Atm I'm thinking about the following design: A main text in the middle of the card, with our names and own messages around it on all sides.

The following peeps have "signed up" to be on the card:

Droopy
Xac
Sys-X
Hawky (wrote a message)
Hydy
Widurr (wrote a message)
Ema (will add a message)
Pegasus (wrote a message)
Miau (wrote a message)
Funky (wrote a message)
loucast (wrote a message)
Dally (will add a message)

Anyone without a message will get one more chance to add one until tonight, then I will give all of the messages to someone to translate.

Droopy_Bollocks
Description: Gets the job done

Re: Zon3r :( R.I.P. to a gaming friend

Postby Droopy_Bollocks » Thu 6. Jun 2019, 14:25

translated into Hungarian please Em

Rest well my friend, your memory will never die as we your friends will never forget you.

DB
Don't bother asking - I won't answer.

I'm not ignorant, just finding being quiet stops me getting a bollocking ;-)

Hyden
Description: Eastern Coast Canadian, gamer

Postby Hyden » Thu 6. Jun 2019, 15:08

Sent you my messsage directly, thank you so much for doing this Ema!

EmanReleipS
Administrator

Postby EmanReleipS » Thu 6. Jun 2019, 18:55

Thanks, you two! Just missing Xac at this point (Sys does not want to add a message).

EmanReleipS
Administrator

Postby EmanReleipS » Sat 8. Jun 2019, 15:33

Miauz55555 wrote:Just that, no real name or anything else. If there is still place.
May he stay in the light.
Miauz55555 (Germany)

Received the translation. Miau, your text is a little difficult in Hungarian.

Would this be acceptable to you?
-Nyugodjék fényességben. ["May he rest in light." I'm not exactly sure what this means, is this a formula? If it is, I'd rather use "Nyugodjék békében." - "May he rest in peace".]

Miauz55555

Postby Miauz55555 » Sun 9. Jun 2019, 09:59

EmanReleipS wrote:Received the translation. Miau, your text is a little difficult in Hungarian.

May no translation than.

Return to “The Players Lounge”