-FuNkY-MoNk-UK

Who is who on CEONSS
-Nick-

-FuNkY-MoNk-UK

Postby -Nick- » Fri 29. Nov 2013, 15:12

Hello everybody, may i take this opportunity to wish all is well in your part of the world ! :thumbup:

About myself

My real name is Nick and i am 21 years young, i am currently studying music production at my local university, i'm really enjoying it and am very enthusiastic about my work. I am striving to get a degree and one day get some where in the music industry, whether it be producing or actually playing myself. I have been playing guitar for 9 years now and i love it!, great way to expressive myself, sad, angry or happy, it always makes me feel better. I also enjoying swimming, bike riding, hanging around with friends and playing games :cool2cool:.

UT background

I started playing when i was 13 and havn't put the game down since, started out by joining a sniper clan and then moved on to enter myself in 1v1 ladder matches, never actually won one though because some people are just too good at this game :( but i learned a lot, then i moved onto trails which is all about making insane jumps and puzzels ect. Of course i have played a few ONS games along the way but i have only just started ONS on this level.

You have a great server which some great players, it's also got a great friendly atmosphere. I hope you keep this server running as long as possible :ghehe:

See you in-game! :vaderfight:
Last edited by -Nick- on Fri 29. Nov 2013, 16:38, edited 1 time in total.

Anik
Description: Pink gun nub

Re: -FuNkY-MoNk-UK

Postby Anik » Fri 29. Nov 2013, 15:35

Heya Monky!

We already had many fights :D
Of course most of them ended with an "ouch" caused by your headshot :/ :)

Ema, we'll get him, don't worry :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Karma_geddon
Description: from Italy

Postby Karma_geddon » Fri 29. Nov 2013, 16:34

Welcome to the board Funk! (officially, this time :D)

I both hate and love your headshots XD

Cya on the field!!! :D
You can find me on fb here, if you want: https://www.facebook.com/paolo.davolio.3

-Nick-

Postby -Nick- » Fri 29. Nov 2013, 16:36

Karma_geddon wrote:Welcome to the board Funk! (officially, this time :D)

I both hate and love your headshots XD

Cya on the field!!! :D

Hehe thanks, yeah i can be a pain in the backside sometimes lol.

EmanReleipS
Administrator
Description: Pancake Fairy

Postby EmanReleipS » Fri 29. Nov 2013, 16:38

Hey Nick! Nice to meet you!

I've been playing the guitar for almost 4 years, but I suck at it. :lol: Music production sounds like a very interesting field to study. I also have a British friend who is making music using computer software in his free-time. Are you writing any music by yourself?Btw, Xac also has an interest in music.

Yupp, this server has many kind people, even a lot of people who will join the losing team. I really enjoy the sense of community. Strangely enough I've also played on this server a year ago and I only got this feeling since I started playing UT again this July (I was studying abroad and couldn't game for 10 months). Maybe it's because of Ani making everyone more talkative? ;)

Anik wrote:Ema, we'll get him, don't worry :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:lol: Run, monkey, run! :vaderfight:

See you in-game!

PS: I feel like a superhero whenever I actually manage to kill you. :rofl:

-Nick-

Postby -Nick- » Fri 29. Nov 2013, 16:58

Hey eman !

Ah cool :D the guitar is quite hard to wrap your head around at first but after you have learned what chords fit with others and what scales work well together and different keys ect. it's not as hard as you may think :D. Yes i write music by myself and with friends, also my dad who actually taught me how to play helps me out aswell :D

Hehe i have noticed :) i do sometimes take it easy on you girls though, it's only fair.

EmanReleipS
Administrator

Postby EmanReleipS » Fri 29. Nov 2013, 17:03

-FuNkY-MoNk-UK wrote:i do sometimes take it easy on you girls though, it's only fair.

Aniiii, did you hear this? He is holding back! :evil: No way! :firedevil:

-Nick-

Postby -Nick- » Fri 29. Nov 2013, 17:07

EmanReleipS wrote:
-FuNkY-MoNk-UK wrote:i do sometimes take it easy on you girls though, it's only fair.

Not all the time :P, i feel bad if i keep on killing people duel after duel, i know what its like to just get annihilated every time (not fun at all), so i sometimes take it easy, like i would give you an extra 10-15 seconds to kill me and if you don't i will just shoot you lol.

It's only fair.

EDIT: Sometimes it can be humiliating, make have to re-think this one.
Last edited by -Nick- on Fri 29. Nov 2013, 17:50, edited 1 time in total.

EmanReleipS
Administrator

Postby EmanReleipS » Fri 29. Nov 2013, 17:12

-FuNkY-MoNk-UK wrote:
EmanReleipS wrote:

Not all the time :P, i feel bad if i keep on killing people duel after duel, i know what its like to just get annihilated every time (not fun at all), so i sometimes take it easy, like i would give you an extra 10-15 seconds to kill me and if you don't i will just shoot you lol.

It's only fair.

Dang it, and I thought I was simply dodging well.... :lol:

Well, as long as you aren't holding back because we are girls... ;)

-Nick-

Postby -Nick- » Fri 29. Nov 2013, 17:20

No you were, you get me a lot when i am actually trying aswell, you will know when i am just messing about because i don't fire my weapons, when i am shooting i am trying to kill you :P.

No it's not, it's only when i kill you 6+ times in a row. That goes for everybody, not just you girls.
Last edited by -Nick- on Sun 8. Dec 2013, 01:24, edited 3 times in total.

Return to “The Players Lounge”