-FuNkY-MoNk-UK

Who is who on CEONSS
Dalyup!
Description: Haggis

Re: -FuNkY-MoNk-UK

Postby Dalyup! » Thu 26. Jun 2014, 12:20

That video's private so we can't watch Funky's demise.

Zon3r
Description: Don't shoot at me!

Postby Zon3r » Thu 26. Jun 2014, 12:31

damn that youtube, it should be ok now, i didnt wanted to make it public, earlier there was a "not listed" option, now its gone

-Nick-

Postby -Nick- » Thu 26. Jun 2014, 12:43

Completely didn't see you at all lol :D. That text to speech is freaking hilarious though.

:award:

Zon3r

Postby Zon3r » Thu 26. Jun 2014, 12:57

Of course, it's not saying everything twice ingame, and it's quite useful. it can read quite good, i don't always watch the chat so i would often miss when a newcomer says hi, or someone says my name, try it

EmanReleipS
Administrator
Description: Pancake Fairy

Postby EmanReleipS » Sat 28. Jun 2014, 19:11

Zon3r wrote:Of course, it's not saying everything twice ingame, and it's quite useful. it can read quite good, i don't always watch the chat so i would often miss when a newcomer says hi, or someone says my name, try it

It's so strange to game with you now and know that everything I type is read out to you..... What happens when I write "Zonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"? :lol:

Zon3r

Postby Zon3r » Sat 28. Jun 2014, 19:58

EmanReleipS wrote:
Zon3r wrote:Of course, it's not saying everything twice ingame, and it's quite useful. it can read quite good, i don't always watch the chat so i would often miss when a newcomer says hi, or someone says my name, try it

It's so strange to game with you now and know that everything I type is read out to you..... What happens when I write "Zonyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy"? :lol:

If you write it this long then it's significantly irritating :) , it reads every "y"(pronounced as why) separately, so it's like this:
zonywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy :D

EmanReleipS
Administrator

Postby EmanReleipS » Sat 28. Jun 2014, 21:32

Zon3r wrote:
EmanReleipS wrote:

If you write it this long then it's significantly irritating :) , it reads every "y"(pronounced as why) separately, so it's like this:
zonywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy :D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Why, Zony, why? :lol:

Now I know what to do if I want to annoy you! ;)

Just kidding, will try to keep it in mind....for all my nicknames....

[P]etya

Postby [P]etya » Wed 2. Jul 2014, 09:06

I think everybody should put a "y" in their names. :P Emy :D

EmanReleipS
Administrator

Postby EmanReleipS » Thu 3. Jul 2014, 15:09

[P]etya wrote:I think everybody should put a "y" in their names. :P Emy :D

Hehehe! I agree! And yes, my own name would look nicer with a "y", wouldn't it?

Well, there are a few names that sound strange with a "y", like "Karmy", "Khomy" or "Teny"..... :lol: So I usually add a "-chan" * to their names or for Ten......"Teeeennnnnnn". :lol:

* "-chan" is a Japanese suffix for names. Japanese people almost always add something after names - not doing so would be highly impolite unless you are close friends. "-san" is added after a name if you are being formal and means "Mister" or "Miss". "-chan" is actually used for your female friends - but if you are a girl, you can also use it for your male friends. :D "-kun" is the suffix used for your male friends or for guys younger than you/socially lower than you.

elect
Description: Srly? Are u kidding me?

Postby elect » Thu 3. Jul 2014, 15:27

Zon3r wrote:
EmanReleipS wrote:

I was gonna ask you exaclty that...

Anyway, do you find it useful?

Return to “The Players Lounge”