Hello :3

Who is who on CEONSS
Astra{CZ}
Description: everyone is crazy

Re: Hello :3

Post by Astra{CZ} » Thu 13. Mar 2014, 22:32

[P]etya wrote:Well... Today I played and I have to say I'm pretty disappointed after what I saw on the server. I think many things are out of hand there. I don't know whether it would worth for me to continue playing. :P
I understand i have same problem. I also stopped playing for a while. But I later returned...and ignored all...do it too, if you can :-). Its not easy, but okay. :-)

I hope you come back

The world is beautiful, just people are idi☆ts.

RottenToTheCore
Description: Not related to Power-Cores ;)

Post by RottenToTheCore » Fri 14. Mar 2014, 13:24

U mean the mysterious "out-of-hand-situation" ?

Oh yeah... i can feel it too :ghehe:

[P]etya

Post by [P]etya » Fri 14. Mar 2014, 20:16

There are too many things to list, so I won't do it. Let's just say that there is no proper administration. I don't know how you will react to this, but this is just my opinion.

Astra{CZ}

Post by Astra{CZ} » Fri 14. Mar 2014, 20:19

[P]etya wrote:There are too many things to list, so I won't do it. Let's just say that there is no proper administration. I don't know how you will react to this, but this is just my opinion.
:thumbup:

laboRHEinz
Administrator
Description: Old Fart

Post by laboRHEinz » Fri 14. Mar 2014, 20:36

[P]etya wrote:Let's just say that there is no proper administration. I don't know how you will react to this, but this is just my opinion.
No specific points given -> no proper reaction possible. As simple as that. Not helpful :thumbdown:

Pegasus
Description: ONSWordFactory

Post by Pegasus » Fri 14. Mar 2014, 21:00

[P]etya wrote:There are too many things to list, so I won't do it. Let's just say that there is no proper administration. I don't know how you will react to this, but this is just my opinion.
What about our previous response to others' comments is it that makes it now so risky or even unpredictable exactly? It seems, to me anyway, that a server's administration can only ever be as "proper" as the feedback it receives on its actions from the community, and proportional to the reasons (and effort too sometimes) its critics put forth when making their arguments.
Alternatively, there's always the vague/evasive approach of making ominous statements about yourself or others, only to back off from 'em in a passive-aggressive manner awhile later, a method you seem to be no stranger to yourself (going by this thread's posts alone), so I'm not even sure whether anyone here should be making any effort to guess what problems you might be alluding to, never mind trying to address 'em :/. Feel free to prove that wrong though.

Astra{CZ}

Post by Astra{CZ} » Fri 14. Mar 2014, 21:06

Now I write for myself...
I think that If I/we write a problem. I feel that it just turn against me/us...

laboRHEinz
Administrator
Description: Old Fart

Post by laboRHEinz » Fri 14. Mar 2014, 23:29

What exactly makes you think so? Were there some unjustified decisions? Which?

We've always tried to be as objective, reasonable, fair and unemotional as possible. Any of us admins, both ingame and over here. We always were and still are open to any criticism. There won't be any hard feelings or consequences as long as your points are valid and objective as well. Just clearly say what you think.

But we won't and can't do any crystal ball guessing.

[P]etya

Post by [P]etya » Sat 15. Mar 2014, 15:33

Problem is that if we tell them then we are the bad guys and to tell the truth I'm tired of pointless arguements. I just said that there are problems. Like the spectators when they are talking to each other and they aren't using team say while doing it. You may come with "simply try to ignore it blahblahblah", but after a while it can't be ignored because it is annoying. And if they would be talking about things which have some sort of reason then I'd understand, but most of the times, well to be more accurate 90% of the times it is nothing, but a spam war.

Also when somebody does something which another player(s) can't do anything against it, but still that action isn't against the rules then those players start to produce offensive comments or accuse that player falsely. You may think that "no, no it isn't common" then I have to enlighten you that it is way too common and there are certain players who do that with pleasure. I'd gladly name them, but I won't do it.

I think these will be enough for you for now.

EmanReleipS
Administrator
Description: Pancake Fairy

Post by EmanReleipS » Sun 16. Mar 2014, 00:31

Why didn't you just say something? I know that I am guilty of being chatty (both as a player and a spectator). Sometimes I'm talking to a player while speccing, so I can't use the spectator team-speak, but I will try to do better and use the team-speak whenever it's possible. :)