Gaffer

Who is who on CEONSS
-Nick-

Re: Gaffer

Postby -Nick- » Wed 8. Jan 2014, 02:05

Welcome Gaffer, it's nice to see you here !

I always like a fellow sniper to go head to head with :) i have watched you in spec a few times and have seen some nice shots indeed :D, always a blast playing with you sir !

Yeah in the UK gaffer means to be the man in charge !

Ill be seeing your head in my sights very soon. :muahaha:

Gaffer
Description: Total arse

Postby Gaffer » Wed 8. Jan 2014, 03:13

Much appreciated guys. I agree Dalyup, the Hellbender's rear turret is quite the aiming test, although generally my most frequent view of you is from beneath your manta. I have frequently 'inspected the underside' of both your and anik's manta (i.e. been crushed.repeatedly.) :P . Sometimes I get the feeling that your manta's engine runs on my blood.
I've had many good fights with you funky although i feel like i have had a target painted on my head most of the time. As for spec-ing me, I can only apologise. My playing style generally suggests that I am as stoned as a heretic, although i assure you, i am not :P

Karma_geddon
Description: from Italy

Postby Karma_geddon » Wed 8. Jan 2014, 15:09

stoned as a heretic

lol I HAVE to remember this pun :D
You can find me on fb here, if you want: https://www.facebook.com/paolo.davolio.3

qòóp
Description: Holy sh*t! I'm alive!

Postby qòóp » Thu 9. Jan 2014, 14:24

Lol I thought gaffer meant a kind of a slacker in my language (dutch). I looked it up and turns out it means the guy who's in charge of the lighting at big events. So you got that going for you as well, wich is nice ;)

Also I would like to say that if everybody did what you do (go abroad, learn another language) there wouldn't be as much hatred in this world as there is right now. Ignorance is the root of all evil.

Allthough now I think of it maybe english isn't a new language to you. But still.

Gaffer

Postby Gaffer » Fri 10. Jan 2014, 16:52

Karma_geddon wrote:
stoned as a heretic

lol I HAVE to remember this pun :D

It is brilliant isn't it? :cool2cool:

qòóp wrote:Also I would like to say that if everybody did what you do (go abroad, learn another language) there wouldn't be as much hatred in this world as there is right now. Ignorance is the root of all evil.

Allthough now I think of it maybe english isn't a new language to you. But still.

I completely agree. Although your intuition is correct, English is my first language but not my mother tongue, although I also know french so thats alright :P
See you all in game! :machinegun:

Zon3r
Description: Don't shoot at me!

Postby Zon3r » Wed 16. Apr 2014, 23:29

SpeedHack :D

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD9R-MSIoy0[/video]

Gaffer

Postby Gaffer » Thu 17. Apr 2014, 02:31

LOL. That is simply fantastic :wohoo:
While that was happening, my first person view was of me stuck between node 6 and the wall next to it. Clearly I missed out on the trip of a lifetime :wtf:
I'm just really happy that you record all your matches :thumbup: Thanks for the video :clap: :cool2cool:

[P]etya

Postby [P]etya » Sun 31. Aug 2014, 10:19

Where are you Guffer?

EmanReleipS
Description: Pancake Fairy

Postby EmanReleipS » Sun 31. Aug 2014, 12:01

[P]etya wrote:Where are you Guffer?

One month vacation. :C

Gaffer

Postby Gaffer » Mon 1. Sep 2014, 09:20

I'm away for a month with Papa and Mama Guffer in Gaffyland ( I'm not nuts! I swear! :shh: ). I'm having serious UT withdrawal symptoms and getting ridiculously bored (PITY ME! :C ). I need some of that [P]etya luvin' :p
[P]etya, has Ema become a tyrant in my absence :coach: ?
Worry not, I shall be back on the 25th with a vengeance :firedevil: (and a better mouse :muahaha: )

Return to “The Players Lounge”