Postby [P]etya » Mon 1. Sep 2014, 14:10

Ema isn't the tyrant. The tyrant is me, who secretly rules this society. :lol:

Be back as soon as possible! :D

Xac
Description: keeping it UNreal since 2004

Re: Gaffer

Postby Xac » Fri 19. Sep 2014, 10:13

Happy Birthday Gaffer! :happybday:
I tried to drown my sorrows, but somehow they learned how to swim...

EmanReleipS
Description: Pancake Fairy

Postby EmanReleipS » Fri 19. Sep 2014, 18:08

Gaffel! :happybday:

I took the opportunity that you were gone and banned everyone. These are all bots posting under the names of our regular players. :twisted:

When will you finally be back? I've been torturing Cat with manta pancakes while you were gone. You have to come back and save him.

Anyway, hope you are enjoying your special day and your holiday! Come back relaxed and with decreased skill, please! ;)

Dalyup!
Description: Haggis

Postby Dalyup! » Fri 19. Sep 2014, 19:20

Pegasus
Description: ONSWordFactory

Postby Pegasus » Fri 19. Sep 2014, 20:32

Perry Bible Fellowship comic strip! Classy!

Assuming I got my facts right, I believe turning 21 [s]as a Scotsman[/s] not only entitles you to go out n' get hammered with the lads tonight (for varying degrees of "hammered" and "lads"), [s]but also grants you full rights to complain about the English,[/s] so go nuts! [s]Or I could be off somewhere with that, it's all pretty Celtic to me.[/s] Edit: okay, so maybe Coventry isn't exactly Scotland, but, damnit, turning 21 even there should allow you to complain about the Man in London :p!

Anyway, happy birthday, mr. Gaffer, n' all that guff :).

Anik
Description: Pink gun nub

Postby Anik » Sat 20. Sep 2014, 07:16

Happy birthday Gaffy! :dancegal:

Steinein

Postby Steinein » Sat 20. Sep 2014, 14:21

Happy birthday Gaf :D

Cat1981England
Administrator

Postby Cat1981England » Sat 20. Sep 2014, 17:57

Sorry it's late but, happy birthday Gaff :happybday:
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1:

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Gaffer
Description: Total arse

Postby Gaffer » Mon 22. Sep 2014, 08:59

Thanks guys (except Daly for that morbid reminder of man's mortality :p )! I had a great day complaining about the English in my best Scottish accent (kudos Pegasus ;) ), all the while eating, drinking and LAN-ing myself into a stupor.

(The tyrannical) Emabot, I shall hopefully return on the 26th if i can quickly get my internet sorted out upon my return (moving into a new house). Also I haven't played UT in about a month (only Halo and CS) so stock up on pancake mix and manta fuel and prepare to be witness to my dazzling display of incredible ineptitude and all round inadequacy in all matters 'UT'.
However I have managed to get a bangin' new mouse :readit: so beware! :muahaha:

[P]etya

Postby [P]etya » Mon 22. Sep 2014, 12:40

Gaffer wrote:Thanks guys (except Daly for that morbid reminder of man's mortality :p )! I had a great day complaining about the English in my best Scottish accent (kudos Pegasus ;) ), all the while eating, drinking and LAN-ing myself into a stupor.

(The tyrannical) Emabot, I shall hopefully return on the 26th if i can quickly get my internet sorted out upon my return (moving into a new house). Also I haven't played UT in about a month (only Halo and CS) so stock up on pancake mix and manta fuel and prepare to be witness to my dazzling display of incredible ineptitude and all round inadequacy in all matters 'UT'.
However I have managed to get a bangin' new mouse :readit: so beware! :muahaha:

Don't worry. All of us have improved a lot. :P Prepare to be pulverized. Muhahaha. :D

Return to “The Players Lounge”