Greetings From The Astral Plane

Who is who on CEONSS
GLoups!
Description: Just play for fun.

Re: Greetings From The Astral Plane

Postby GLoups! » Tue 25. Mar 2014, 17:17

Hello astral, like to have nice fight against you, you're a pretty good teammate :yoman:

Ps : Reminds me when I was playing late at night whith doom atmosphere :skull:

Cat1981England

Postby Cat1981England » Tue 25. Mar 2014, 23:24

Astral, welcome to the forum sir!

I don't know why but I always thought we were a 27yo woman from the Czech R :lol:
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1:

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

EmanReleipS
Administrator
Description: Pancake Fairy

Postby EmanReleipS » Tue 25. Mar 2014, 23:28

Cat1981England wrote:Astral, welcome to the forum sir!

I don't know why but I always thought we were a 27yo woman from the Czech R :lol:

Maybe you mixed him up with Astra, who is 18 and from Czech Republic? :lol:

Cat1981England

Postby Cat1981England » Tue 25. Mar 2014, 23:37

lol, oh yeah that might be it :D Sorry Astral and Astra, some of us dont do so well on the old IQ tests. Lots of names, few brain cells, you know how it is.
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1:

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

AstralVoyager
Description: On the arc of space & time

Postby AstralVoyager » Wed 26. Mar 2014, 00:11

Thank you for all the warm welcomes :)

Was thinking of registering for a while, just really didn't know what to write. You mightn't get me to shut up now :(

of course,
:machinegun:
Here chew lead, that might do it :)

Its really nice spending a few hours on the CEONSS server with you people and personally I don't think I've come across anyone with a bad attitude. If that's due to the admin keeping all the riff raff out behind the scenes then all respect and credit to them. :) Makes a friendly atmosphere and I don't mind being beaten by better players because I know I'm not going to have the insults that follow. (Happened too many times in the past on DM servers.)

@Dalyup
I think a head shot by me is pure luck rather than by any skill on my account, well unless someone is standing still whilst linking a node, or firing the link primary at one of our nodes from a distance.

@Gaffer
I think sometimes I just get really lucky with the shock gun. It can take many shots for my brain to tell me that you are not at the position that I see you and I eventually make a shot count. Haha I'm blaming it on age nothing to do with ping. Anyway after the shock lands it kind of knocks you into the path of where the 2nd shot is going to be. Can't do 3 on the run though, so it takes another 10 seconds to hit you again. Usually run out of shock and gotta throw a flak at you, but yeah we've had some good shoot outs. :)

@funky, Zon3r, Gloups, Dalyup again, and probably most of You
Little 1 on 1 duels are cool, well provided you don't switch to mini and make a sieve out of me :( haha.
I know you guys don't do that and you get to know the player names who always do that so it comes as no surprise but hey that's fine. There isn't that many, but nobody ever said its pistols at dawn, walk ten paces, turn and fire. Am sure I'll eventually switch to the same tactic when I meet them, er if I can remember which button the mini is actually bound too. :yougit:

I sometimes hold back from firing when others are duelling, especially if its you guys topping the score board, just to see the out come. But if your matched against someone well below your league then I'll be taking pot shots at you helping my team buddy. Haha its open season then. Though it usually ends in a double team burial plot and both of us pushing up daisies :(
All to often though these little duels are ended by someone, dropping a manta on you. Kind of robs you of a kill. But on the other hand, it might be me and I'm down to single figure health points so I welcome their help. Well providing they're on the same team of course :)

@Eman
Throwing the party for these guys, what a star. :clap: Extra cookies for you. Haha I think thats you a couple of lines back too :)

@Xac, Reyno1d
Thanks guys and I'll see yous on the battleground :)

@elect
The ion ain't that bad. Well not if I'm on the other side of it and it only needs 1 more shot to destroy it :) haha

@Cheese_it
Thanks matey

@GLoups
haha playing late at night, in the dark with headphones on and someone taps you on the shoulder. Now thats scary :(

@Cat
Nope deffo a bloke

Haha yous can probably tell am pretty slow replying :(

elect
Description: Srly? Are u kidding me?

Postby elect » Wed 26. Mar 2014, 09:13

AstralVoyager wrote:Haha yous can probably tell am pretty slow replying :(

Dont worry, it is ok, we like it you o:o

Anik
Description: Pink gun nub

Postby Anik » Wed 26. Mar 2014, 13:01

Hey Astral (AV) :)

I am happy to see you here, finally!
Last edited by Anik on Wed 26. Mar 2014, 15:45, edited 1 time in total.

Astra{CZ}
Description: everyone is crazy

Postby Astra{CZ} » Wed 26. Mar 2014, 15:15

Hello AstraL

:welcomewagon:

The world is beautiful, just people are idi☆ts.

AstralVoyager
Description: On the arc of space & time

Postby AstralVoyager » Wed 26. Mar 2014, 20:48

Anik wrote:Hey Astral (AV) :)

I am happy to see you here, finally!

Hi Anik
Thanks, its good to be here too......Finally haha :)

Astra{CZ} wrote:Hello AstraL

:welcomewagon:

Hi Astra (without the L)
Thanks for the Welcome :)

Hyden
Description: Eastern Coast Canadian, gamer

Postby Hyden » Fri 28. Mar 2014, 03:17

Hey Astral, we share the same first name but I'm two years older than you. Good to see you on the forums!

Return to “The Players Lounge”