CEONSS 5 Year Anniversary Party (3.-6. October)

Who is who on CEONSS

Which weekend is best for you for the LAN party?

20./21. September
7%
27./28. September
7%
4./5. October
29%
11./12. October
21%
18./19. October
21%
25./26. October
14%

Total votes: 14

Xac
Description: keeping it UNreal since 2004

Re: CEONSS 5 Year Anniversary Party (3.-6. October)

Post by Xac » Sat 4. Oct 2014, 15:29

elect wrote:
Pegasus wrote:Lol at quasi-realtime culinary coverage at Chez Elect - eagerly awaiting the update on the pizzas' homemade tomato sauce chunkiness and variety of toppings :p. J/k of course, you lot enjoy your fun n' frags weekend there, and do try to give poor Silvio a hand with keeping that place from turning into a jungle of cables n' snacks, if at all possible ;).

It seems they all enjoyed the pizza with laxative, especially xac who toke a double portion :cool2cool:
Thanks, I needed it to cope with the German diet of carbs and wurst... :lol:
Play it safe, do what Droopy says..."Always double tap!"

N4rkoT1k
Description: Lovin UT2004

Post by N4rkoT1k » Sat 4. Oct 2014, 18:57

Just arrived back at home!

Was very nice to meet all of you guys :)
Have lots of fun during the rest of the session

Cu soon on the server!

Anik
Description: Pink gun nub

Post by Anik » Sun 5. Oct 2014, 12:54

We also arrived well home!

Thanks to Erect & gf for their hospitality :) :yippiiieh:
It was a great time and uh...I am sorry I could not stay longer :)

And Erect, thanks for the Winny-Pooh pillow, I slept fantastic muahahah :twisted:

elect
Description: Srly? Are u kidding me?

Post by elect » Sun 5. Oct 2014, 19:02

I dont know which Winny-Pooh pillow you are talking about..

Anik
Description: Pink gun nub

Post by Anik » Sun 5. Oct 2014, 19:54

elect wrote:I dont know which Winny-Pooh pillow you are talking about..
Ema, take quick a pic of that !! :rofl:

EmanReleipS
Administrator
Description: Pancake Fairy

Post by EmanReleipS » Mon 6. Oct 2014, 20:23

The LAN party is officially over. Thank you to everyone who attended and made this LAN party so much fun! :clap:

Esp a big thank you to Heinzi for the equipment and Elect for being an excellent and really generous host (and making awesome pasta!). Also a big thank you to Elect's sweet girlfriend for not minding us, inviting us to go out with her and joining us for a few rounds of the werewolf game. It was really great seeing Dally, Ani, Dubby and Xac again, getting to know Elect a little better (since we only met him for a day the last time) and meeting Steiny and Narky for the first time. We really have a bunch of fun, helpful and kind people on the server. :thumbup:

Hope to see you guys again at the next party! :D

Steinein

Post by Steinein » Mon 6. Oct 2014, 22:50

It was awesomeeeeeeeeeee.
Thanks alot Elect for the hospitality. You took good care of us and your coffee is great :D.
I'm happy I got to know you guys in person.

Next time in the UK or Netherlands?
See you on the server ;)

elect

Post by elect » Tue 7. Oct 2014, 08:52

Althought the average skill value in my flat went down the last few days given an enormous number of nubs :cool2cool:, I enjoyed their presence surprisingly a lot :D

You know, I had to show myself somehow at their level since I didnt want them to go mad and break something, so I let them kill me sometimes :cool2cool:

It was nice to see the guys of the last time and meet a new entry, but sad for those you didnt make it.

Thanks all for joining, included the scottish king, who tried also to colonize my place by start leaving some stuff of him (such as the towel) :think:

Although all the unsuccessfull efforts of Heinz to make the server be accessible also from extern, at the end the 1Mb-up connection of kabel deutschland managed all the lamers without problems.

Although2 pegasus didnt let us enjoy his presence once again (in b4 next time we show all at his bell in Greek as surprise) I strictly follow his advice and I shown to my nerd crew how the earth appears outside, you know, outside the basement I mean, all the daylight, how it affects the things around us, the other people, the nature, the landscape, etc etc.. THERE IS LIFE OUT THERE GUYS, I SAW IT :ghehe:

Xac
Description: keeping it UNreal since 2004

Post by Xac » Tue 7. Oct 2014, 09:11

Just got off the ferry and straight in to work :(

But I had a great time over the last few days, meeting up with old friends and meeting some new ones.

Thanks for everything Elect, you were a fantastic host, you hardly got to play you were so busy looking after us and seeing to our every need :clap:

We even went outside and saw a bright yellow object in the sky. :lol: yes, we had fantastic weather and took advantage of that...we even went to the beach and had a picnic!

Ok, now someone has to think up another excuse for us to have another CEONSS LAN party... :D
Play it safe, do what Droopy says..."Always double tap!"

elect

Post by elect » Tue 7. Oct 2014, 13:55

I feel guilty because I wanted to open the bottle you guys brought but I forgot and nobody mentioned to do during these days... I will keep them for the next lan party