CEONSS 5 Year Anniversary Party (3.-6. October)

Who is who on CEONSS

Which weekend is best for you for the LAN party?

20./21. September
7%
27./28. September
7%
4./5. October
29%
11./12. October
21%
18./19. October
21%
25./26. October
14%

Total votes: 14

elect
Description: Srly? Are u kidding me?

Re: CEONSS 5 Year Anniversary Party (3.-6. October)

Post by elect » Sun 28. Sep 2014, 20:47

The 8 port hub is sufficient, dont worry, I have a couple of port more on the router

N4rkoT1k
Description: Lovin UT2004

Post by N4rkoT1k » Mon 29. Sep 2014, 07:08

Sorry guys but I cant join the party :(
Hope you guys have lots of fun!

Cu soon
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT:

Talked to my wife again and I think I managed everything now so I can join the event!! :partyyy:

Is there any person coming to Hamburg by car? If so, is there a possibilty for me to join the ride?
I live near Hagen and it would be best for me if someone could pick me up at the A 45 (german auto route)
I´d of course take my part in costs for gasoline etc.

Will bring my rig along with a 24 inch display and a sleeping bag (I guess)

If there is noone available to pick me up, I will try to get there by car myself or take a ride on a train..

Xac
Description: keeping it UNreal since 2004

Post by Xac » Mon 29. Sep 2014, 12:17

N4rkoT1k wrote:Sorry guys but I cant join the party :(

Cu soon
EDIT:

Talked to my wife again and I think I managed everything now so I can join the event!! :partyyy:

Is there any person coming to Hamburg by car? If so, is there a possibilty for me to join the ride?
I live near Hagen and it would be best for me if someone could pick me up at the A 45 (german auto route)

If there is noone available to pick me up, I will try to get there by car myself or take a ride on a train..
I'm going from Rotterdam, I could take a detour to the Dortmund area, I'm going to be travelling to Hamburg on the Friday and coming back on the Monday. Is that any use?
Play it safe, do what Droopy says..."Always double tap!"

N4rkoT1k

Post by N4rkoT1k » Mon 29. Sep 2014, 12:40

Xac wrote: I'm going from Rotterdam, I could take a detour to the Dortmund area, I'm going to be travelling to Hamburg on the Friday and coming back on the Monday. Is that any use?
1. it is a pretty large detour for you and
2. Friday to Monday is a bit tough for me. My plan was to stay for about one full day

So I guess it wont fit that good
Thanks for the offer anyway!

EmanReleipS
Administrator
Description: Pancake Fairy

Post by EmanReleipS » Mon 29. Sep 2014, 17:25

N4rkoT1k wrote:Sorry guys but I cant join the party :(

Cu soon
EDIT:

That is great news! But neither Xac nor Ani & Dubby will drive the far south. You could probably join them if you came to Bremen, but then you might as well just take a train all the way to Hamburg. Do you think you can make it somehow? Which day did you want to join us? If you want to meet Ani and Dubby, I would recommend joining us for Saturday (arrive Friday evening).

Do you need a sleeping bag? I can bring one for you so that you don't have to carry so much stuff. :)
I have it lying here in Berlin just for the Lan party anyway. You will only need it if you spend the night from Friday to Saturday, though. Any other night we should have enough sleeping spots at elect's place.

N4rkoT1k

Post by N4rkoT1k » Mon 29. Sep 2014, 17:55

That is great news! But neither Xac nor Ani & Dubby will drive the far south. You could probably join them if you came to Bremen, but then you might as well just take a train all the way to Hamburg. Do you think you can make it somehow? Which day did you want to join us? If you want to meet Ani and Dubby, I would recommend joining us for Saturday (arrive Friday evening).

Do you need a sleeping bag? I can bring one for you so that you don't have to carry so much stuff. :)
I have it lying here in Berlin just for the Lan party anyway. You will only need it if you spend the night from Friday to Saturday, though. Any other night we should have enough sleeping spots at elect's place.
Yay im looking forward to it
I planned to arrive on friday midday to evening and will probably get there by car
Being so, there is no need to take a sleeping bag with you all the way from berlin but thanks for the offer!
Will try to stay until saturday early evening I guess..

EmanReleipS
Administrator
Description: Pancake Fairy

Post by EmanReleipS » Tue 30. Sep 2014, 21:34

Okay, that is great!

Does everyone who is coming know Elect's address and phone number?

Btw, Elect: On Friday I will pick Steiny and Dally up and bring them to you. So you can just stay at home and wait for Xac, Narko, Ani & Dubby to arrive. :)

elect
Description: Srly? Are u kidding me?

Post by elect » Wed 1. Oct 2014, 07:54

EmanReleipS wrote:Okay, that is great!

Btw, Elect: On Friday I will pick Steiny and Dally up and bring them to you. So you can just stay at home and wait for Xac, Narko, Ani & Dubby to arrive. :)
Ok my lovely nubs, [mod edit: removed address and phone number]

So, ema picks Steiny and Dally (you guys can come by me earlier if you want and then go to pick Dally)

Xac, Ani and Dubby, when you plan to be here more or less?

Narko said around midday

If you want to cock something challenging on Friday evening I can take some pasta for the pizza by my pizza dealer, otherwise if you scared I can buy some frozen pizza (not the normal you find, a good one ^^) and then with the minimum effort we have something equally tasty

Xac
Description: keeping it UNreal since 2004

Post by Xac » Wed 1. Oct 2014, 09:24

elect wrote:
EmanReleipS wrote:Okay, that is great!

Ok my lovely nubs, [mod edit: removed address and phone number]

So, ema picks Steiny and Dally (you guys can come by me earlier if you want and then go to pick Dally)

Xac, Ani and Dubby, when you plan to be here more or less?

Narko said around midday

If you want to cock something challenging on Friday evening I can take some pasta for the pizza by my pizza dealer, otherwise if you scared I can buy some frozen pizza (not the normal you find, a good one ^^) and then with the minimum effort we have something equally tasty
Drive time from Rotterdam is about 5 hours, the ferry will dock around 9am, so I should be in Hamburg by the middle of the afternoon, say 2 to 3 pm. I have to check in to my hotel first.

I don't know about you Elect, but I don't think I'll be cocking anything during the LAN party, :rofl: but pizza would be nice to eat... :lol:
Play it safe, do what Droopy says..."Always double tap!"

Anik
Description: Pink gun nub

Post by Anik » Wed 1. Oct 2014, 09:31

Around 18.00 I think :D

And I don't mind to cook (not cock LOL) somethink nice for that evening, though the frozen thing you say sounds fast and we can spear some time for more killing :D