Oh hai there

Who is who on CEONSS
Steinein

Oh hai there

Post by Steinein » Thu 7. Aug 2014, 01:16

Hey everybody,

Since I really enjoy playing on the CEONSS server lately (well always have to be honest), I thought I might as well register for the forum.
Some of you might have seen me around sometimes, I usually play a few evenings a week from 21:00 until I had enough.

Soooo, well I'm Steinein, 23 year old student from the Netherlands. Have played quite some Unreal Tournament in my life..
Started out with a few years of Unreal Tournament '99 and then switched to Unreal Tournament 2004 when it was released.
Pretty much have been playing on and off since then, some periods I was online every day, some months (years?) I didn't play at all.
Ofcourse also tried Unreal Tournament 3, but it has an entirely different feeling to it which I don't like (but I guess thats why we all still like to play UT2004)

I always enjoyed ONS more than the other play mode, but I also like FREON and other TDM modes like that.
My favourite vehicle is the Manta so I can move from node to node quick :D, I like to be fast and tactical on ONS maps.
I'm not that good in long ranged shock rifle & sniper shots, but better at close range (atleast I like to think so).
Oh and if you wan't to kill me just get out your shock rifle combo's, I'm terrible at dodging those :mrgreen:

Well I think that's enough for now :), I hope to see you all soon & get to know you a bit better this way!

Steinein

Gaffer
Description: Total arse

Re: Oh hai there

Post by Gaffer » Thu 7. Aug 2014, 01:34

Hi Steinein! Its great to have another Uni student on the server :D
Always a pleasure playing both with and against you! I will remember that shock combo hint for later :firedevil:
In summation: Welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay!

Zon3r
Description: Don't shoot at me!

Post by Zon3r » Thu 7. Aug 2014, 04:04

Welcome Steinein, it's fun dueling with you. Another good player who's not a tank camper. good.

fors
Description: skype:mushiak14

Post by fors » Thu 7. Aug 2014, 06:02

welcome warrior! nice to see new players who already have experience! but my Flak says that the shock rifle will not help you against him ;-D

Anik
Description: Pink gun nub

Post by Anik » Thu 7. Aug 2014, 07:25

Hey Steiny, nice to kill you ! :twisted:

We had quite some great fun last night together! :wohoo:

Cya soon :dancegal:

EmanReleipS
Administrator
Description: Pancake Fairy

Post by EmanReleipS » Thu 7. Aug 2014, 18:01

Steiny!!! Welcome! :welcomewagon:

I've played against you several times. Glad to see you here and get to know you a bit better! Another Dutchie, huh? :D

I like the manta, too! It's such a useful vehicle. Hmm....good tip with the shock combo....they get me all the time, too....only problem is that I'm really bad at making those combos! :lol:
Just gonna run you over with my manta instead! :D

See you around!

Cat1981England

Post by Cat1981England » Thu 7. Aug 2014, 18:47

Hey Stein, welcome to the forum :wave:
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 1:

All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

Hyden
Description: Eastern Coast Canadian, gamer

Post by Hyden » Fri 8. Aug 2014, 02:45

Good to see you hear Stein, I feel like we're old time friends already somehow. :cool2cool:

Steinein

Post by Steinein » Fri 8. Aug 2014, 12:57

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

I guess that's what you get with these old games Hyden, I often see some players come by on the server and think I recognize the name but can't quite place it.
We might have played some games together years back :).

See you all soon!

N4rkoT1k
Description: Lovin UT2004

Post by N4rkoT1k » Tue 12. Aug 2014, 13:52

Hello & welcome! :)